Anyone testing June 6-10?

Btw, it was pink spotting. not brown like I usually have before af. Is there still hope for me? I'm 9dpo.

YES! OMG! 9dpo spottig is most likely not AF but implantation! And as log as it's just a little bit and it's light brown or pink then it could very well be implantation!! Also it most likely means you can test in 3-4 days because if implantation is happening now then hcg build up will probably be enough for a test in 3-4 days. Some people even 2.

Thank you! I will be keeping my Fx! I had ib with my 3rd and it was bright red, turned pink and stopped by the end of the day, but it was also a week before af was due. Maybe this is it again. I guess I'll just have to wait it out(so annoying that!).

So what are y'all doing today to keep busy?!

Housework and grasscutting...it's been nothing but rain where I live, and I just haven't cut the back part of my property yet. It's gonna become a jungle if I don't sometime soon!!

As for not wanting to tell family, I can sympathize with that! I regret telling my IL's when I found out I was pregnant with my son.

If I get a BFP this month, I kinda don't even want to tell DH :( I know, terrible. I just know he'll want to tell his folks, and go through the same thing as last time.

But part of me wants to tell him AF came, and surprise him on Fathers Day :)

I am due for af around june 9-11. I am 8dpo today and going nuts. Tested this morning and bfn but I know its too early. I have had a horrible lower backache which I never get and slightly sore bbs which I never get either. I really hope this is our month but I'm not feeling very hopefull for some reason. Its hard I have 2 friends and and a sister in law that are pregnant and it makes it that much harder. Fx'd for everyones BFP this month. Baby dust to all :)

I am due on 9th june,i really want to wait until :witch: is about a week late but its taking everything not to test now!i am a bit scared to test to be honest because i will be devastated if its a :bfn: ,i've never thought about it being a :bfn: and think i've set myself up for a massive fall. and if its a :bfp: i will be scared to get too excited incase it ends in mc again. :cry: but i know which result i would rather have :winkwink:

Good luck to all of you and hope we all get our :bfp:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I am due on 10th June, now on CD25 of 33 day cycle. This is our 11th month trying, MC in feb. We really gave it our all this month, no alcohol all month for either of us and BD every other day from cd7 to cd24 - now catching up on our sleep! lol!

I've been really sick since Sunday with tummy cramps & chronic heartburn - but put that down to bug as apposed to symptoms as so out of the ordinary?

Good luck everyone!

Count me in!! June 6th AF is due so i'll try to be good and test then.. ;)

I'm not sure when AF is due exactly as my LP isn't the same length every month! I'll be 13DPO on June 9th, so will test then if AF hasn't come. I've not had any symptoms that are out of the ordinary. Nipples a bit tingly very occasionally, but so irregular and faint that I may well be imagining it!

Did anyone crack and test this morning? Because I sure did lol. It's negative.. DUH! But I HATE how every stinkin' first response that I take has a white like where the test like is. It throws me off! I keep think I'm seeing something!!

I cracked and tested this morning at 8DPO with first response and got a BFN! Blah what is wrong with me!

Me too....im 11dpo and tested using a FRER and got a BFN. Had light spotting on and off since last night tho so think AF is on her way....or maybe implantation?

Me too....im 11dpo and tested using a FRER and got a BFN. Had light spotting on and off since last night tho so think AF is on her way....or maybe implantation?

Could be implantation! As long as it wasn't heavy. It's never over until AF is totally here! Lol

Oh no its not heavy at all, just little bit when I wipe and its not every time I go the loo either.....feel like im out this month tho already :-(

Hi ladies!! Im testing June 9th! Good luck to everyone!!!:happydance:

What kind of symptoms are you guys having? I wanna make sure that all tis stuff is not just in my head!!

I'm sure mine are all fake lol... It I've had headaches.. Nausea.. Super tired.. My boobs hurt ad are huge!! I've also had some diarrhea.. But who knows what's real!

thats exactly like me! yesterday i had diarrhea all day (sorry tmi) it was like i was sooo hungry but everytime i eat i had to run to the toilet but all day i felt like i hadnt eaten for weeks :/ i couldnt sleep last night because i was so hungry but i majorly pigged out yesterday so dont know how i was hungry! gettin really weird twinges and pains in my ovary/ uterus area, and today i woke up with the worst watery mouth and eat numerous times to try feel better as it felt like a mixture between hunger and sickness :S i dont know if its all in me head!!! :wacko: lmao xxx

:dust:

I´m due on th 7th, this is my first month trying so am really nervous and can´t stop thinking about anything else! have had a few strange twinges but not sure if that is my nerves/excitement or imagination.

Gidge I am right there with you. Went off BCP in January. Tried for one month then just started trying this cycle and It is all I think about and I had a few twinges and cramping but it has stopped this morning. I'm due for AF on June 8. I am 8DPO now and tested this morning. BFN.. I know its still veryyyy early

Is it possible to have lower back pain at only 7dpo? My lower back is seriously KILLING me today! It's super dull pains but it hurts! dang! Is it too early for this? I've been doing a lot of house work so maybe it's just that lol.

Count me in! Im due for testing and or AF on June 7th. :)

I'll be testing on the 9th June, its also my birthday so a BFP would be a fantastic birthday present!

BABY DUST TO ALL XXX

I'll be testing on the 9th June, its also my birthday so a BFP would be a fantastic birthday present!

BABY DUST TO ALL XXX

my birthdays the 10th and AF due the 10th so am testing then sooo nervous......hope we both get BFP be the best bday presents :D xxx

:dust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->