Anyone testing June 6-10?

Mommy2234 - 11 dpo is way too early to be feeling out yet!

Rachel2527 - I totally know what you mean. The af / pg symptoms being exactly the same is a cruel joke. And I always find that when af does show up my hormones are so crazy it makes the disappointment a million times worse! So unfair.

Also a friend who announced her pregnancy on the day I miscarried, gave birth today and as awful as it is to say - I'm finding it quite hard. I'm so happy for her - but it just brings it all back. :(

Well I Started telling myself it was too early... But them went to the bathroom to find the nasty freaking witch had shown 3 days early!! This never happens! I'm so upset I could cry :( I don't want to do this AGAIN!! GRR

I am so sorry to hear this. I really feel for you. You are not alone, we are all in the same boat and willing to listen and sympathise. I would say that just remember in a few days you will feel so much better about everything.

As for me, another day, another friend gives birth during the night, and another bfn for me. I must have a mean case of pmt because I could justburst into tears today. :(

Mommy and Acaseofyou,

So sorry for the both of you. I just hate when af comes. But then I get extra excited to :sex: hubby the next time.

And I'm getting tired of being happy for everyone else and my times just keep disappointing me....

I'm DPO11 today and have just tested negative. Never mind - it's not over until AF comes a calling. Will keep you posted.

:dust::dust:

what are your symptoms?x

also .. how do you get that chart VVVVVVV i want one

Hi Liverpoolbaby, I got the ticker from countdowntopregnancy.com

As for my symptoms, they're pretty similar to pms -cramping, swollen belly etc with the addition of a runny nose a couple of days ago and now a sore throat. Noticed a small amount of brown cm this morning but none this afternoon.
How about you?

Baby dust to all xxx
:dust::dust::dust:

These next couple days just need to go by already!!! I just want to know for sure already!!!!! on cd26 today, don't feel like it's gonna come today, but if it's comin it would def be either today or tomorrow!! My cycles are just that predictable.

Hey all I am going crazy here.

No AF, No BFP and Brown Spotting!

Anyone ever had anything similar?

AF has never been one day late since I went off the pill over a year ago and always comes either day 31-32 of my cycle (31 if it is early and the latest by first thing the am of day 32).

Today is 32 and nothing--no cramps, no AF and only some brown spotting that only appeared tonight and barely more than that on TP (sorry for tmi). With over a decade of endometriosis I have not had a cycle since I was 15 that wasn't excrutiating or at least somewhat debilitating for a day or two before AF to all during it and the last few days not even a flutter cramp above a mild discomfort.

(even more TMI --sorry!)

I have never had brown spotting at the beginning of AF either, only ever at the very tale end--I have very heavy clotty flow for about 3 days straight and then brown spotting for 1-2 days at the very end.

I am so confused especially since I have gotten a clear BFN with tonight's pee; although I did not test with FMU the past two days since I was certain AF was coming...but I did test 3 days ago with FMU and got a very clear BFN.

Any help, insight or anyone in the same positions--I keep thinking I will wake up tomorrow with full AF and this was just some crazy fluke but the waiting to know is worse than a clear AF day today could ever be!

AF has never been one day late since I went off the pill over a year ago and always comes either day 31-32 of my cycle (31 if it is early and the latest by first thing the am of day 32).

Today is 32 and nothing--no cramps, no AF and only some brown spotting that only appeared tonight and barely more than that on TP (sorry for tmi). With over a decade of endometriosis I have not had a cycle since I was 15 that wasn't excrutiating or at least somewhat debilitating for a day or two before AF to all during it and the last few days not even a flutter cramp above a mild discomfort.

(even more TMI --sorry!)

I have never had brown spotting at the beginning of AF either, only ever at the very tale end--I have very heavy clotty flow for about 3 days straight and then brown spotting for 1-2 days at the very end.

I am so confused especially since I have gotten a clear BFN with tonight's pee; although I did not test with FMU the past two days since I was certain AF was coming...but I did test 3 days ago with FMU and got a very clear BFN.

Any help, insight or anyone in the same positions--I keep thinking I will wake up tomorrow with full AF and this was just some crazy fluke but the waiting to know is worse than a clear AF day today could ever be!

I wish I could say I knew what this meant, and that I had a similar experience to tell you but I don't.

I get 26-27 days like you get your 31-32, I can relate somewhat. I'm sure by tomorrow if AF doesn't come, I will be thinking the same as you, minus the brown spotting.

I've never had the brown spotting in my cm before(mid cycle), this waiting game is sure driving me nuts as well!!!

I can't wait to hear what happens with you, maybe you won't get a BFP until later....it happens! I'm really hoping that for you!

Dust :dust: our way!!!!!

Never mind--I think I feel the cramps coming on... I have no idea why I am a day late!
have a feeling by tomorrow I will be back to day 1 :(.

I have a feeling the witch is coming a day late and 24 hours of madness overdue :(.

Im waiting for AF too.... she is due today.. no sign of her yet. Took a test yesterday and thought I had a slight BFP. Took one this morning with FMU and it was a def. BFN. I am going to retest Friday if she doesn't show up by then!

I'm DPO11 today and have just tested negative. Never mind - it's not over until AF comes a calling. Will keep you posted.

:dust::dust:

what are your symptoms?x

also .. how do you get that chart VVVVVVV i want one

Hi Liverpoolbaby, I got the ticker from countdowntopregnancy.com

As for my symptoms, they're pretty similar to pms -cramping, swollen belly etc with the addition of a runny nose a couple of days ago and now a sore throat. Noticed a small amount of brown cm this morning but none this afternoon.
How about you?

Baby dust to all xxx
:dust::dust::dust:

Sorry hun didnt see your post..

I am hoping my tests come tomor in the post so badly!

I hope i get my bfp!

Feeling twinges again this last 2hrs or so and extremely bloated!!! .. and gassy :blush:

2moro will be my 4th day with no AF havent tested since Monday so fx'd! :dust:

When i was younger i fell pregnant, it didnt work out long story but i didnt find out til i was 11weeks, still had periods.

So every girl out there reading there is a possibility.
everyone is different and bodies work differently.

Regular use of the toilet today more than yday.

Hope everyone else is doing ok:) x

(even more TMI --sorry!)

Actually, I know quite a few women who developed brown spotting just at random. I always have 1 to 2 days brown spotting before my AF. Brown spotting can be indicative of a progesterone issue, but spotting one to two days before is normal (like in your case). Every cycle, though, I still am hopeful that is spotting is an implantation bleed!

I'll keep you posted though either way!

Well ...another predictable cycle...got AF today. This has really got me feeling like sh!t today. Feel like I don't want to try anymore, have personal family problems that aren't helping.

So my AF is due today..and no symptoms of her getting here.I usually feel cramps a nite before and this time i had no cramps. Im going to the store and buy some tests. I tested on mond and weds and it was negative. I Hope I still have a chance!

Hi all...
My AF was due 9th and im sooo regualr...
But i think I ovu late this month as had crmaping and ewcm later... as well as before... if you ovu late does af still come on time or can it be delayed? :shrug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->