• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing late august

Oh yahey and welcome fingers crossed for all you guys!!!
Any symptoms???

I'll join! First thread ever joined for me. AF due anytime between August 25-31st. No positive OPK yet.

This is the first time I have ever breastfed one of my children this long so I am treading on new territory here. Even though I had a + opk yesterday afternoon, it was - today (I didn't have a 4 hr hold, only 3 :( ) so this has left me wondering if I have indeed ovulated or not ???? I will test again tomorrow and for a few more days after that and see what happens. I suppose time will tell. I don't usually have EWCM so I can't use that as a guide. How is everyone else feeling ?

I'm supposed to start the 24th. :( its so far away! And I'm very impatient!!

I think I'll test around the 28th this month, which would be around 10dpo assuming ovulation is on schedule. Last month I got a BFP but didn't test until 14dpo and that ended up being a chemical, but the line was strong enough that I think it'd show up by 10, so now I'll be testing early next month! End of August feels like a lucky time, right? ;)

This is the first time I have ever breastfed one of my children this long so I am treading on new territory here. Even though I had a + opk yesterday afternoon, it was - today (I didn't have a 4 hr hold, only 3 :( ) so this has left me wondering if I have indeed ovulated or not ???? I will test again tomorrow and for a few more days after that and see what happens. I suppose time will tell. I don't usually have EWCM so I can't use that as a guide. How is everyone else feeling ?

If you had a positive OPK yesterday then I would assume you are going to ovulate 12-24 hours after that (so today is probably O day). I stop testing OPK's once I get a positive but I'm pretty sure it's normal for them to be negative the next day. You caught the serge, by today it was gone.

I NEVER test with a 4 hour hold, I'm lucky if I can make it to 3!! Haha...last month when I tested I think I only had a 2 hour hold and I had been drinking nothing but water the whole day. I for SURE thought I wouldn't be able to get a positive, but I did!

Is having no EWCM new for you since having children? I never have EWCM, but I do use Preseed...curious if having no EWCM will stop me from conceiving.

i am breastfeeding my 18 month old and started to get ewcm so started ov tests mine went pos to neg back to pos for a few months with no af so i think i was trying to ov and failed sun i got a stronger pos and ewcm ov pains and cervix show and now hard so i think this was a true ov guess i will know in a few weeks i would keep testing with ov tests to see whats happening xx fx for ur bfp xx

i think ill start ic at about 6 dpo and see i love to test lol last time i had a clear bfp at 10 dpo :)

Hi everyone, I am currently ttc #2 for the past 4 months with no successs. I am on a regular 28 day cycle and should be ovulating this friday and AF / BFP on the 28th of August. I fell pregnant the 2nd month trying the first time and stupidly thought it would be just as easy the second time round. I hope this is a lucky month as it's the month I conceived with the first :)

Due to test on the 20th of August. 2nd month of trying. Didn't have any symptoms of ovulation like I did last month so I am not hopeful :(

Hey ladies!! :flower:

This is my 2nd month TTC #2. I quit taking the BCP on July 3rd. My last cycle was only 22 days. I had EWCM today and tons of nausea, etc yesterday so I'm guessing I'm ovulating now (not temping). With that being said, I'll probably be testing around next Friday or Saturday!!!

Good luck & baby dust to all of you beautiful ladies!!!
:dust:

If you had a positive OPK yesterday then I would assume you are going to ovulate 12-24 hours after that (so today is probably O day). I stop testing OPK's once I get a positive but I'm pretty sure it's normal for them to be negative the next day. You caught the serge, by today it was gone.

I NEVER test with a 4 hour hold, I'm lucky if I can make it to 3!! Haha...last month when I tested I think I only had a 2 hour hold and I had been drinking nothing but water the whole day. I for SURE thought I wouldn't be able to get a positive, but I did!

Is having no EWCM new for you since having children? I never have EWCM, but I do use Preseed...curious if having no EWCM will stop me from conceiving.

When I was younger I had EWCM and every once and awhile I will get some but not very often. It has not stopped me from conceiving, I have 9 children but I have heard it can make it a little harder, not the case with me but then again I like to use instead cups so maybe that's why.

I have had 3 cycles already even though I am still breastfeeding my 9 month old. My husband and I (God willing) plan to expand our family with two more before we stop. Our oldest two are starting college next week. If we do not get a bfp this cycle we are going to start swaying.

Hey!
First day on this forum :) Supposed to skip my AF today... Have had so many symptoms this months that I am all high hopes about getting a positive... tested on 11DPO and 12 DPO, both negative, now I am waiting until tomorrow if AF doesn't show up...

Hi Marsy! My fingers are crossed for you Hun! Wish I could start testing already...... Let us know how it goes in the next few days

6dpo bfn 7 dpo bfn possible evap or v faint will test tmo @ 8dpo :)

Hi everyone, I am currently ttc #2 for the past 4 months with no successs. I am on a regular 28 day cycle and should be ovulating this friday and AF / BFP on the 28th of August. I fell pregnant the 2nd month trying the first time and stupidly thought it would be just as easy the second time round. I hope this is a lucky month as it's the month I conceived with the first :)

Hurray I'm ttc#2 I had a mc last month at 6weeks. O ov'd on cd16 testing on Wednesday fingers crossed!!

Have tested twice already...both BFN....have had some symptoms but not enough. Awaiting AF... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->