• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing late august

I'm not sure. I just done another test with a 3 hr hold and got another faint line. I showed the hubby and he could see it also. So idk if its a evap or not. It showed up in the time limit. I don't wanna get my hopes up tho. BC I have had a evap line before with this batch and me and hubby were really let down when I started. So i don't know.

That doesn't sound like an evap line if it showed up in the time limit. How many DPO? 10?

Trust me, I would LOVE a faint faint faint line!

I tested yesterday (9 dpo) using a Clearblue Digital and go a BFN. Tested again today (using an OPK since I was out of analog tests.. and am obsessive) but not sure what I was really looking for, and know that those are notoriously bad about false results either way. Went out and got some First Response and took one after a few hours withholding (terrible.. I am a big-time water guzzler!) and got a BFN. Waiting a couple days until I'm at 12 DPO and then testing again, so technically yes, testing end of August :)

If AF were following along my cycle "average" (29 cd) then I could expect the witch tomorrow but.. last month it went 32 horrible, painful, tortuous days.. bleh! Trying to stay positive but not obsessive. Tough balance.

I'm not sure. I just done another test with a 3 hr hold and got another faint line. I showed the hubby and he could see it also. So idk if its a evap or not. It showed up in the time limit. I don't wanna get my hopes up tho. BC I have had a evap line before with this batch and me and hubby were really let down when I started. So i don't know.

That doesn't sound like an evap line if it showed up in the time limit. How many DPO? 10?

Trust me, I would LOVE a faint faint faint line!

Ya. I'm 10dpo

Well I guess my tests were evaps. AF showed her ugly face today :/

Comet :( that really sucks. Hate that you are allowed to get your hopes up, it makes it so much worse.

Sorry Comet, I know how you feel. I've had my share of evap lines and false positives, it just plain sucks.

Hey there! I hope everyone is doing well :)

For those of you who have experienced this, I'm roughly 8-9dpo. I'm not temping, stopped the BCP on July 3rd. First cycle was only 23 days. I'm on my second cycle and, based on common ovulation symptoms, ovulated around Aug 13. I tested yesterday afternoon with BFN. However last night, I had a tiny spot of light pink blood on the TP only. Same situation this morning, just a tiny spot. Today, lots of watery CM, breasts have had some pain and just feel full.

Has anyone ever experience IB?? I'm hoping this is the situation and just trying to figure out when to test again since I really have no idea when AF is going to rear her ugly head.

Thanks and GL & Baby Dust to you all :hugs:

I implant really late, ovulate on time period due Wednesday. Bfn. I didn't get a BFP with my little boy untill 21dpo and with the miss arraign I was 25dpo. So I'm going to wait to test untill mondAy, Friday and then if still negative the following Monday.
The doctor gave me baby aspirin so if I do implant late at least theirs blood flow to the area.

I'm out this month, AF decided to show 5 days early x x

So sorry about your news Comet!

BFN for me this morning. Not really sure what dpo I am but thinking around 11.

Sorry winter :(

No news here...about 7/8DPO....the day after my pap (5DPO) I had a couple spots of red when wiped but I'm 100% sure it was left over from it. Then yesterday I had some dark brown discharge, which I'm assuming is also left over from the pap.

So frustrating because I thought the brown yesterday could be implantation but then I realized it was old blood probably from the pap. I usually don't spot so much after.

I'm thinking I might be out already since I'm pretty dry now, which is typical for me at this point in the TWW.

I took another test this morning. It wasnt FMU or SMU, but it was before I had anything to drink today. Not sure what that means as far as concentration is concerned! Anyway, it was BFN. But, I looked at it again tonight (of course I cannot throw them away and forget it) and it has a clear line (which I totally believe is an evap line) but the other two tests I took of the same brand stayed stark white with no line when they dried....Hmm...I guess I'll test tomorrow even though I was going to wait til Wed! Any excuse to test, right?!

Hi All.

Just read though the posts.
Sorry to everyone that got AF :(

I'm waiting for the 27th and would like to join.

Kimba Xx

Hi all.
I'm trying to hold on till weds (27th) to do a test will be 10-11dpo if nothing then I'm gonna wait until the weekend to test.

Kimba....good luck on weds too!!

I could'nt wait until day AF due (Wed) took CBdigital and got BFN today... wish I hadn't tested.

Sorry Comet!
Kozmik - did you test again this morning?

Kimba -we can test together, I'm also set to test on the 27th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->