• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing late august

Testing in the morning. I don't know what to think honestly.

Hi Claudinator, sorry to hear about your mc. It must be so hard when trying to fall pregnant and then once you get the bfp to then have the agony of a mc. Fingers crossed to you and all us ladies trying this month - I am feeling optimistic that it's going to be a great month for all of us :)

Hello Ladies -

I've been gone a long time, since the fall of 2012. Last June I had a beautiful baby boy, who is my life and my love. For the last few months, my DH and I have been discussing when to start TTC #2. The first time around, getting pregnant took a LONG time, so this time around, and given our ages, we knew we had to get back on the horse asap. So here I am, this is our first official month of trying. I ovulated last night/today, so I should be testing around the 27th. Since we had trouble conceiving the first time around (I saw a fertility doc, we did Chlomid, Femara, then moved on to 2 cycles of injectibles, and 2 IUIs) this time around I know it probably won't be any easier. We did get DS from using Femara, and just BD naturally, so this time around I'm hoping to use the 2 rounds of Femara that I have left, this cycle I did CD 3-8. I know some may frown on self-medicating, but at this point I know so much about the entire process, my body levels, etc (plus I have a medical background) that I'm not sure what a doc can give me, other than more Rx for Femara :wacko:
I am wondering though if my levels have changed since having my son - it seems that my OV is later each month, but my luteal phase is shorter (I also have progesterone left over to help remedy that). I know I have very low AMH which means my egg reserve is pretty depleted as of 2 years ago, so I'm sure it's not any better now. Guess I can just hope for the best! I'm looking forward to meeting all the ladies here - here's to a good month of August!

So confused! This is my first month with Wondfo OPK's. I have been taking them since CD 8. At CD12 I started 2x a day, once mid morning and once late afternoon. Since CD15, I have done 3X a day, once morning, once early afternoon, once after dinner. All 3 Saturday (CD16) and the first 2 on Sunday (CD17) were pretty dark, but still a shade lighter than the control. Sunday evening and the first 2 of today are lighter. Was that my surge?
My cycle varies from 26-29 days (with one as short as 25 and one as long as 31). The only other cycle I used OPK's was the 31 day cycle and I got a positive on the Clear Blue Digital Smiley on CD19.

Any experience out there on this?

Hello everyone - may I join? I'll be testing around 8/27 if no AF. (she's due 26th I think!). Dont have any tests at home so as long as I dont cave and buy some, I'll be able to wait it out!

I am TTC #2 - my son just turned 2 and DH and I caught the baby bug!

Falling Snow - Its been almost 3 years since I used opk's (havent ordered any this time ttc yet). I think I remember mine always being lighter than the control line though (but I only used them a few times, too!) GL

GL everyone here!

Thanks for the reply. They are even lighter today, so I am assume that was it. I'll test once a day for a few more days just in case.

I'll be 9dpo tomro. Should I test with a frer or a wondo?

Hallo beautiful ladies! Fingers crossed for everyone.. I am 10dpo today.i haven't tested yet but will tomorrow at 11dpo. Don't have major symptoms except cramping and tingling sensation on my nipples.this will be 2nd child.

I woke up today with some spotting and cramps. I have had cramps 4x now my entire life. Today(which have stopped now) and last night. And 2 other times. So cramps are strange for me. The spotting this morning was pink, and now just a few min ago when I wiped it was very light pink with clear cm with it. I'm hoping its ib. Period isn't supposed to be here for 4 more days! So I hope I'm not starting early.

AF due yesterday...not here yet. Have tested everyday except today...nothing yet.

So scared that I will see the start of AF....so scared...please stay away witch.

fx x hun keep us updated

I am beyond sad right now. I woke up to some spotting again. Its like a dark maroon color. Its heavier than yesterdays bleeding. But not heavy enough for a tampon. Sigh. I took a test this morning and thought I saw a line. But I really think this is the start of AF. I'll know for sure if this bleeding becomes heavier or stops :/ keep your fingers crossed for me :(

Update: my spotting has stopped again! Wtf is going on? :/

Good luck ladies! I'm looking forward to everyone testing this week or next week.....

Lutz - I can't believe you're waiting to test - I just don't have that kind of willpower.

55 - so sorry, it's confusing, are you thinking the line u saw was a bfp?

Claudinator - what is your status now, are you still testing?

Heather - my best friend's birthday is also on Aug. 29th. I should wait and test on that date which would be DPO11, but I know I'll crack and probably test on the 27th. Last time I got my bfp on DPO 8 or 9, so mabe it's possible again.

AFM, I'm on DPO 3 today, and I'm faithfully temping in Fertility Friend. The only down side to it is that I tend to get obsessive about it, it's a good think my LO keeps me pretty busy. I'll start the progesterone cream tonight, and hopefully my short luteal phase will lengthen out.

I'm not sure. I just done another test with a 3 hr hold and got another faint line. I showed the hubby and he could see it also. So idk if its a evap or not. It showed up in the time limit. I don't wanna get my hopes up tho. BC I have had a evap line before with this batch and me and hubby were really let down when I started. So i don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->