Anyone testing on or around 10/01/11?

Whats their sensitivity and where did you order them through? I got 40 15miu tests for $14AUD from ebay, which I'm pretty happy with, but that's a better deal lol.

Deal Extreme. i'm not sure about the sensitivity but my friend got some and it detected her pregnancy early on :)

you know I never thought to go online for tests...so expensive at the stores! Even a cheap one is $10...cheap ha!

i got these ones

https://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14218

the instructions are in chinese but we all know how to use a preggo test right? :)
Can't wait to get mine. My testing day will be b4 they arrive though so i'll have to buy an expensive one from the shop!

If I run out before I get a :bfp: I will definitely try those? What did they come to with shipping? (I didn't have shipping with mine). But hopefully I won't need to buy more cause I have enough for at least one more cycle but I really don't think it will take longer than that. I hope. 2 years is long enough, and DH is BDing more now so hopefully that does the trick :)

I'll let you know what they r like when i get them. I'm sure it wont be for another week or so yet though so hopefully i won't actually need them lol

Hey ladies hows everyone doing? I'm sad to report that I think im out of the running 4 a BFP this month as I have absolutely no breast tenderness and im getting terrible cramping like :witch: is going to make an early appearance :cry:

Good luck to all you ladies though lots and lots of sticky :dust: to you xx

Hey ladies hows everyone doing? I'm sad to report that I think im out of the running 4 a BFP this month as I have absolutely no breast tenderness and im getting terrible cramping like :witch: is going to make an early appearance :cry:

your not out babe with my first baby i never had sore breasts to be honest with the more babys i have had the breast pain seems to be worse each time lol lots of woman dont notice anything untill they miss af

fingers crossed hun xoxox

your not out babe with my first baby i never had sore breasts to be honest with the more babys i have had the breast pain seems to be worse each time lol lots of woman dont notice anything untill they miss af

fingers crossed hun xoxox

thankyou just feel like af is right round the corner :growlmad: ive got the same cm and cramps as i get before af xx

I got another bfn today at 11 dpo. I am feeling a few twinges that could be AF letting me know she's coming, but I haven't had any of the other AF symptoms I can get so who knows. Not getting discouraged til AF is actually here though, cause there's a good chance that it's my little bean getting comfortable :).

hoping your still in with a chance love and NDH you are in to it aint over to af turns up pregnancy symptoms are much the same as AF

baby dust to you both xox

10 dpo and got a positive opk. whats going on! i'm so confused!

I dont know why i did one i just did randomly lol

ohhhhhhhhhh i read abt some woman getting poss opk at around time af due and it turned out the where pg, when you going to do a pregnancy test lol?? fingers crossed love

10dpo and BFN. Gosh i must stop testing b4 its time lol

lol its so hard not to test though, with my pregnancys i was always over day 31 b4 i got BFP , still no af here im day 31 today:shrug: normally if we bd around time af is due it will come next morning this last 2morning i have been expecting it to be here but not a sign of it, im going shoping with dh now going to try and not buy a test cuz i will just do it as soon as i get home lol waiting on frer to come, i think this could go either way for me i have had 33 day cycles before, my boobs feel sore and full my bra is feeling to small i feel sick i have af type cramps not to bad just like a pulling feeling my milk glands where i would have pressed to hand express wile breast feeding are raised and lumpy im crying at silly things on tv , but im thinking ok yes we bd'd on day 14 and day 16 but could this really happen i am well aware of the many girls on this forum alone who have been trying for months year ect and here i take a chance one month and im pregnant surely not?:shrug: y friend is going to hate me if i am she got her coil out feb 2008 and still hasnt got cought she has 4 boys already just cant seem to catch the egg this time so if i am pregnant im going to wait for as long as poss b4 telling any one me and dh have said with it being our 5th we wouldnt be telling anyone till we are abt 16weeks.

babydust to everyone xox:flower:

I'm 12 dpo and most probably due on Tuesday. I did take a test this morning but it was negative (I'm wanting to catch chemical pregnancies so took it early because I want a full case book in case I need to go to the doc at some time and had one a couple of months ago). I will test on Tuesday if nothing appears then. Been feeling sick the last few mornings but only very, very mild nausia this morning.

lol its so hard not to test though, with my pregnancys i was always over day 31 b4 i got BFP , still no af here im day 31 today:shrug: normally if we bd around time af is due it will come next morning this last 2morning i have been expecting it to be here but not a sign of it, im going shoping with dh now going to try and not buy a test cuz i will just do it as soon as i get home lol waiting on frer to come, i think this could go either way for me i have had 33 day cycles before, my boobs feel sore and full my bra is feeling to small i feel sick i have af type cramps not to bad just like a pulling feeling my milk glands where i would have pressed to hand express wile breast feeding are raised and lumpy im crying at silly things on tv , but im thinking ok yes we bd'd on day 14 and day 16 but could this really happen i am well aware of the many girls on this forum alone who have been trying for months year ect and here i take a chance one month and im pregnant surely not?:shrug: y friend is going to hate me if i am she got her coil out feb 2008 and still hasnt got cought she has 4 boys already just cant seem to catch the egg this time so if i am pregnant im going to wait for as long as poss b4 telling any one me and dh have said with it being our 5th we wouldnt be telling anyone till we are abt 16weeks.

babydust to everyone xox:flower:

you'll tell us right!? :winkwink:

Think I'm gonna secretly test today or tomorrow :) Don't want hubby to know yet already thinks I'm nuts lol! I always got bfp a few days before af was due so lets hope it's the same way! And lets face it...I can't wait any longer!! Just feeling off this month...none of the usual af symptoms. Usually bbs are so sore by now, but no just nips...been having dull achy feeling in pelvic area last few days and my cp is way high, which also is weird cause mine is always, always low...I mean loowww!! Even when it's supposed to be high. It never goes up! Know I could be disappointed with a bfn...but gonna do it anyway!! Af due on the 12th, still early I know but patience is not my thing!!
Good luck ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->