Anyone testing on the 30th?

I'm trying the weight watchers pro points as I have put on quite abit of weight since my mmc is all done through the computer and phone :)

Me too Lindsey, I had a mmc in Sep and I've put on about 9 lbs since then:( That sounds good I.might try that xx

Me too Lindsey, I had a mmc in Sep and I've put on about 9 lbs since then:( That sounds good I.might try that xx

think most of the eating I did was comfort yeah im starting it when I get payer its only 11 pound a month and there's no meetings to attend so its perfect for a busy life :)

Hi ladies

Can I join?
4 dpo today, af due on the 30th, but I will surely test before then.

Hope we'll get loads of bfps!

Everyone's symptoms are sounding really promising! Especially the tingly and sore bbs!

In terms of what tests to use, I am going to use my ICs at first (I have like 50 of them). They are supposed to be "ultra-sensitive" at 10miU, but hopefully that doesn't mean "ultra prone to evaps"

I figure if I get a "no question about it" line then I will go out and buy a digi. Otherwise I will be broke by the end of next week :p

I hope this is a lucky thread! :dust:

Hi ladies

Can I join?
4 dpo today, af due on the 30th, but I will surely test before then.

Hope we'll get loads of bfps!

I'm 4 dpo as well! Also due on the 30th. We are TWW twins!

Do you have any symptoms yet?

The only thing I 've noticed is an increase in cm

Everyone's symptoms are sounding really promising! Especially the tingly and sore bbs!

In terms of what tests to use, I am going to use my ICs at first (I have like 50 of them). They are supposed to be "ultra-sensitive" at 10miU, but hopefully that doesn't mean "ultra prone to evaps"

I figure if I get a "no question about it" line then I will go out and buy a digi. Otherwise I will be broke by the end of next week :p

me too :D think im just going to use a clear blue digi at least then its there no second guessing xx

Hey 7k, wat exactly r evaps...i have absolutely no clue :wacko:

All HPTs have a little antibody line which is what turns pink (or blue) when there is enough HCG. An Evap is when you see the antibody line but the test is not positive. Usually it's colourless and looks like a "dent" where the positive line would have been. It's quite faint. Sometimes it can make us think the test is positive when it's not, which sucks! Some tests are worse for evaps than others depending on the brand I think, I think FRER are generally thought to be reliable, and sensitive.... but expensive!

Check out www.peeonastick.com

Everything you ever wanted to know about HPTs (and more :) )

OUCH
I am cramping so badly!!!!! It might just be gas (which is weird for me), but it feels awful. Also, real food? Not making me feel gross. Food on tv? Makes me want to gag.
Lying on the couch with the heating pad now. Husband is making fun of me, but rubbing my feet.

Are frer more sensitive the CB digib?

I think the FRER are a bit more sensitive, but the digs seem to work well too! I've seen some positive digis where the FRER was quite faint over on the pregnancy and ovulation tests page

OUCH
I am cramping so badly!!!!! It might just be gas (which is weird for me), but it feels awful. Also, real food? Not making me feel gross. Food on tv? Makes me want to gag.
Lying on the couch with the heating pad now. Husband is making fun of me, but rubbing my feet.

What a nice DH!

Funny about seeing the food on tv, i wonder why that could be? Either way, hope it means a BFP in the future!

Started to get some light cramping this evening, hopefully it's a good thing!

Hey ladies!! Mind if I join in?
I don't usually start obsessing until 7 DPO - then symptom spotting slowly starts to drive me crazy!

I had a chemical last month - on cycle day 37....which sucked!
Got two positive FRER and then negative bloods a week later! 😢

So far symptoms are fairly few...
• stabbing pains 2 days ago which *may* have been implantation
• tightening in my upper chest (hard to describe...but had it with every pregnancy so far)
• sore nipples

Will hopefully add to those over the next week before the 30th!
Not too hopeful this month though as we only BD once during my fertile time!!
Whoops! Ah well - we'll see what happens 😄

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait until next Wednesday - looking forward to chatting with you all until then!

Hi jaime,talk abt symptoms haha...i think i obsess so much tht i just start imagining them...then on a serious note the only thing tht may b noted as a symptom may be the stomach cramps im feeling for the past few days....af is due on the 30th...hope i dont cave and test

Hi jaime,talk abt symptoms haha...i think i obsess so much tht i just start imagining them...then on a serious note the only thing tht may b noted as a symptom may be the stomach cramps im feeling for the past few days....af is due on the 30th...hope i dont cave and test

I have to POAS or I would go crazy I'm really hoping a see a :bfp: ASAP!
I have had any symptoms minus some mild cramping and I feel pressure but I can't tell if its AF getting ready to make her appearance. I'm going crazy! I'm going to keep testing every morning till (FINGERS CROSSED) I get a :bfp: or AF arrives :cry: I had a d and c December 14th due to a blighted ovum and had my period on the 27th. I've had alot of cervical discharge (like I did when I got pregnant in November) so I'm hoping its a good sign and that am I indeed pregnant!

I'm sending baby dust your way!!! Lots of good luck :flower:

Hey ladies!! Mind if I join in?
I don't usually start obsessing until 7 DPO - then symptom spotting slowly starts to drive me crazy!

I had a chemical last month - on cycle day 37....which sucked!
Got two positive FRER and then negative bloods a week later! 😢

So far symptoms are fairly few...
• stabbing pains 2 days ago which *may* have been implantation
• tightening in my upper chest (hard to describe...but had it with every pregnancy so far)
• sore nipples

Will hopefully add to those over the next week before the 30th!
Not too hopeful this month though as we only BD once during my fertile time!!
Whoops! Ah well - we'll see what happens 😄

Good luck to everyone! Can't wait until next Wednesday - looking forward to chatting with you all until then!

Sorry to hear about your chemical last cycle :hugs: That does suck!

Hopefully this month you will get your sticky bean!

How many dpo are you?

So far I haven't had much symptom-wise, I'm hoping for something in the next few days!

I have a lot of creamy cm sorry tmi but I thought you was supposed to 'dry' up around the time of af

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->