Anyone testing on the 30th?

Morning girls!!

At the docs waiting for early preg screening tests. He's happy enough with the hpt to order them right up ;)
Results on Thursday and then first ultrasound in 2 weeks!
Yay! Now if only I could have these tests without having to have a needle - I'm shaking!!

Hawklover - is it morning yet??!!!!!
Lol!

Aww, it'll be okay!
Only 8pm here. Still got a ways to go.

Morning girls!!

At the docs waiting for early preg screening tests. He's happy enough with the hpt to order them right up ;)
Results on Thursday and then first ultrasound in 2 weeks!
Yay! Now if only I could have these tests without having to have a needle - I'm shaking!!

Hawklover - is it morning yet??!!!!!
Lol!

So exciting! Do they always do an early ultrasound in Australia? Hope you made it through the needle :)

Hawk, cant wait to hear how your results went! either way you will know something, and thats better than nothing! :) hopes are high for you! :)

So exciting! Do they always do an early ultrasound in Australia? Hope you made it through the needle :)

I have NO idea - I had both my girls in Ohio!! LOL! Ummmm....?
I had u/s with both of them at 6 weeks though with my OB?

Id love to visit one day. But i love my home sweet home. I hope there is some kinda line this time..

Finger's crossed for you in a HUGE way! xx

Hawk, cant wait to hear how your results went! either way you will know something, and thats better than nothing! :) hopes are high for you! :)

You're right Mrs LCS - knowing one way or the other is what matters. When I had my chemical last month, I got my postive at 13 DPO and then negatives for NINE days afterwards before the bleeding started. That was rough and I just wanted to know for sure...which I didn't get until I went and had bloods done when I was a full week late and still getting negative tests.
Either be positive, or at least know it's negative so you can get working on next month I say!!
*hugs* to you HawkLover.

Well they took SIX vials of blood!! 6!!!!! :wacko:
Plus a urine test.
My god - I thought she was going to drain me!
Results will be in on Thursday morning, so another few days....but hopefully all is good.

Come on!! 6:25am! Time to wake up and PEE Hawklover!
Lol! I wanna see before I go to bed ;)

:shrug: Guess doctor it is..

Attachments

• 7d97cf84-68ad-4f30-b13e-7b7277bd1b1a-1.jpg
    7d97cf84-68ad-4f30-b13e-7b7277bd1b1a-1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 16

I have NO idea - I had both my girls in Ohio!! LOL! Ummmm....?
I had u/s with both of them at 6 weeks though with my OB?

Id love to visit one day. But i love my home sweet home. I hope there is some kinda line this time..

Finger's crossed for you in a HUGE way! xx

You're right Mrs LCS - knowing one way or the other is what matters. When I had my chemical last month, I got my postive at 13 DPO and then negatives for NINE days afterwards before the bleeding started. That was rough and I just wanted to know for sure...which I didn't get until I went and had bloods done when I was a full week late and still getting negative tests.
Either be positive, or at least know it's negative so you can get working on next month I say!!
*hugs* to you HawkLover.

Well they took SIX vials of blood!! 6!!!!! :wacko:
Plus a urine test.
My god - I thought she was going to drain me!
Results will be in on Thursday morning, so another few days....but hopefully all is good.

Wow, thats a lot of blood. Lol. Im suprise you arent a walking zombie. (;
I hope all comes back perfect!
And thank you for tellin me that. Makes me feel better

Dont be! Im gonna go to the doctor Friday. Cause something is up.. Ive never once missed more than one day of my period.. And who know.. Still might be pregnant.

wierd thing...having such major metallic taste in my mouth...wats tht abt????

Omg ladiesssss!!!! I cant quit smiling! I was laying here thinking about all this stuff and i look at the two pics on my phone of the test i took this morning.. Well... Im about to post a pic of it more zoomed..

Look close. Under the T.
Do tell me what you think..

Attachments

• IMG_20130204_2.png
    IMG_20130204_2.png
    28.7 KB · Views: 30
ya i c like maybe a beginning of a line ...but i really cant say i c def line sweetie...do u still have the test u took??or do u have another one tht ucan take now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->