Anyone testing on the 30th?

i think for sure...i mean they r just a dollar so definetly dont use the digi ones just yet
id say buy a few of the dollar tree ones and pee on one everyday with fmu and c the progress...

Okay.. Ill go get two or three in the morning.. Yes, well im gonna try.

Good luck HawkLover! Yeah the $store ones are pretty good so I've read on here. I hope you have a progression tomorrow. If not, I think you should definitely visit your doctor friday! fingers crossed for you!!!

Good luck HawkLover! Yeah the $store ones are pretty good so I've read on here. I hope you have a progression tomorrow. If not, I think you should definitely visit your doctor friday! fingers crossed for you!!!

Thank you ma'am. :happydance:

OMG Hawklover!! How exciting!!
I guess persistence is paying off huh?!
Go pee and post some more pics again!!
I wish you were closer and I'd bring you all my 50 IC's over!!
PMSL!!!

Fingers crossed for you :)

Im so sad. Im just gonna go to the doctor Friday. ):
I went an got another dollar store test this morning and did my thing.. And no line.
But after 3 mins (like the box says) the control line wasnt really red red like the other days test.
I gave up my hope. I tried not to.. ): )':

Ahhh hawk I'm sorry this is so hard for u!! Ttc really isn't all it's cracked up to be!! I hate it!! Sending u hugs!!! And lots of luck for Friday!! Xx

I hate it too! Its horrible.. ):
But thank you miss. :)

I hate it too! Its horrible.. ):
But thank you miss. :)

Oh honey dont b sad...i know its difficult wen u get ur hopes all up...just go and c your doctor...some womean just have changes in the cycle from time to time which can send out false alarm...dont b depressed just go and c your dr and make sure alls working and in gud shape...thts the most imp thing...cos if everythigns fine your baby is definitely gonna come by :hugs::hugs:

So sorry.
Hope your bfp is just round the corner! *hugs*

Hey Ummi..how r u doin?i wanted to learn for to add my ff chart to my signature here...can u teach me??also wen i do add it can u have a look bcos it looks like i have a weird looking chart copared to all the other ones ive seen...its my first mth charting

No pbl hun!
When your ar on "my chart" page, have a look at the tabs on the top ( I think they say: data, analysing etc...) there is one on the top right end side that says "share" I think. Click on that one, and then you'll be redirected on a page where they give a link to copy and paste. (Saying this from memory, but you should find it)

Then you just copy/paste in your siggie

Also when you temp, make sure you wake up every day at the same time, with at least 3 hours sleep in a row. If you mouth temp, make sure you don't sleep with your mouth open (otherwise you'd have to temp vaginally), and last but not least, temping is the first thing you do when you wake, even before talking and putting a foot out of bed.

Seems complicated at first, but you'll gt use to it.
(I sleep with my thermometre under my pillow, lol)
If you look at my first chart from feb 2012, you can see that it's a bit rocky in the beginning, but that's because I was not following those steps carefully. On the other end, the last charts are clearer, and spikes can always be explained.
GL with charting! I found it fascinating!

And I'm ok, thx for asking! ;-)
Having some wobbles sometimes, but mostly PMA!

For everyone who participated in this thread:
When you have your bfp, could you post it in here so you keep us posted? And also post a link to your pg journal that'd be great!!! I'll be cheering you on girls!

No pbl hun!
When your ar on "my chart" page, have a look at the tabs on the top ( I think they say: data, analysing etc...) there is one on the top right end side that says "share" I think. Click on that one, and then you'll be redirected on a page where they give a link to copy and paste. (Saying this from memory, but you should find it)

Then you just copy/paste in your siggie

Also when you temp, make sure you wake up every day at the same time, with at least 3 hours sleep in a row. If you mouth temp, make sure you don't sleep with your mouth open (otherwise you'd have to temp vaginally), and last but not least, temping is the first thing you do when you wake, even before talking and putting a foot out of bed.

Seems complicated at first, but you'll gt use to it.
(I sleep with my thermometre under my pillow, lol)
If you look at my first chart from feb 2012, you can see that it's a bit rocky in the beginning, but that's because I was not following those steps carefully. On the other end, the last charts are clearer, and spikes can always be explained.
GL with charting! I found it fascinating!

Just updated...can u c it?

Posting here to subscribe! I want to know how things turn out, Hawk Lover! I'm 5-6 days late now, and every test looks negative. I also have Dr. appt scheduled for Friday.

We shall see!

hey ladies - got my BFP in writing from the docs this morning :happydance:
Don't want to hold my breath yet as HCG levels are still low at 120 (4w6d the test was done) and he's not doing second testing - just referred me to have a dating scan done....which we'll go do next Wednesday at 6w0d.
Feeling pregnant though - so I suppose that's a good thing :)

I have switched to a FB group for Oct 13. I find it much easier to keep up with on my phone than the forums.

Hawklover - finger's are still crossed for you and thinking of you xx

**UPDATE**

A sick Cupcake Kitty here reporting in!

Currently I have a bug and feel like shite but I was supposed to ovulate on the 1st of Feb and I was going to test wit OPKs but I've been ill and pretty down about everything!

So I am supposedly 6dpo now if it had occurred but can't tell any symptoms cos I keep going hot and cold and got a constant migraine! Only thing is I have had constantly thick CM since the 1st and am unsure if that is a sign or cos I'm ill as I am sure I got cystitis too.

I need to go to bed for a week but work wont let me :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->