Anyone testing on the 30th?

Im hoping for a bfp. Still mild cramps here and there.. I have to unbutton my pants when im sitting cause it makes the cramps worse.

Hi Ladies!

A lot to catch up on today.

Mrs. LCS, I am so sorry AF got you! I can't believe it! It sounded sooo promising! A lot of us were late this month, very weird!

HawkLover, you are our last hope! Hoping AF stays away for the weekend!

I am on CD2. Planning to start opks at CD 10. I would love to try SMEPing but I actually think it might be too much for DH and I. I usually ov late (around CD 20) so we might tire ourselves out too early!

Hi Ladies!

Mrs. LCS, I am so sorry AF got you! I can't believe it! It sounded sooo promising! A lot of us were late this month, very weird!

I am on CD2. Planning to start opks at CD 10. I would love to try SMEPing but I actually think it might be too much for DH and I. I usually ov late (around CD 20) so we might tire ourselves out too early!

So far so good. Less cramps.. Dont know if thats good or bad.

Sorry my phone keeps posting things more than once..
I'm officially 4 days late. Kinda scared ladies.

Hang in there!! We're all here waiting anxiously for news from you :)
xx

Well I'm nauseous, tired and crampy and I wouldn't change it for the world ;)
Have lost a bit of weight the last few days because I'm completely off food - luckily I know that'll reverse itself before this is all over ;)

Hi Ladies!

7kt13, i know right! she tricked me major this time! she is no longer called the witch..but another ryming word hahh..its ok..just gonna keep trying!
Hawk your our last man standing..let us know!!!!

dont be scared! one of two things are going to happen.. 1) you will find out your pregnant!!!! or 2) your period is just late, and that can be due to so many things..
remember..when i was preg the first time, i didnt get a positive til almost 1.5 weeks after missed period..and it was very faint..had to have a blood test confirm it. stay calm..(ya..i know that is easy to say..) but we are all here for you and cheering you on!:thumbup:

Thank you ladies! No af this morning.. Im gonna be so sad when you ladies leave and go to a differnt thread. ):

Thank you ladies! No af this morning.. Im gonna be so sad when you ladies leave and go to a differnt thread. ):

im not leaving, i just started another one for the rest of us who are out :) not to be mean, but hoping your not going to be in that one ;) we're all still here for you! :thumbup:

Thank you! Such sweet ladies.. :)
Tomorrow morning can't come any faster, can it?

xx

Have lost a bit of weight the last few days because I'm completely off food - luckily I know that'll reverse itself before this is all over ;)

I hope it goes smoothly for you!
I'm still :happydance: for the ladies that got their bfp's! :)

xx

I hope it goes smoothly for you!
I'm still :happydance: for the ladies that got their bfp's! :)

Me too!

Hi girls...gud morning...
Hawklover...how u doin ??gosh i cant imagine for anxious u must be...waiting waiting...oh and neither am i goin anywhere...i love u chicks :)
Katie...im so happy tht your all sick...hehehe (in a gud way of course)...and as u said the eating thing is goin togo away soon and then ull b teeling us all the weirdest of things tht ur craving to eat...waiting to hear those too :)

Hi girls...gud morning...
Hawklover...how u doin ??gosh i cant imagine for anxious u must be...waiting waiting...oh and neither am i goin anywhere...i love u chicks :)
Katie...im so happy tht your all sick...hehehe (in a gud way of course)...and as u said the eating thing is goin togo away soon and then ull b teeling us all the weirdest of things tht ur craving to eat...waiting to hear those too :)

I'm good! Cramps here and there.. And I just noticed my nipples got darker.. Well to me they look that way.. Gotta see what the husband thinks. Ha! But geeez I just keep looking at them, thinkin I'm just seeing things. (;

Hi Ladies,

Can't wait for your test tomorrow HawkLover! The nipples getting darker sounds really promising, definitely have heard a lot of ladies saying that who got a BFP!

I had such a busy weekend, can't wait to just relax tonight! Also, I can enjoy a glass of wine worry-free, that's about the only good thing AF brings!

How are all you ladies who are waiting to ovulate? Doing anything special this month? I started taking evening primrose oil, I heard it's supposed to increase ewcm

Still stalking you ladies! Hawklover hope to see your bfp soon!
Cheering you on for this months girls!!!

Thank you ladies.
7kt13.. You enjoy that glass of wine. (;

Can't wait for your test hawklover, everything crossed for you, hope all you ladies are ok xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->