Anyone testing on the 30th?

hawk..hoping its something!! my eyes might be tired..but something faint there...

wierd thing...having such major metallic taste in my mouth...wats tht abt????

i have that too..so weird..i had all the symptoms..think i psyched myself out haha

gosh i dono wats tht taste man....mayb im just thinking abt tomorrows test too much and they kept asking me over and over again make sure u rnt preg...i think im psyching myself now after its over...:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Hawk-it does kind of look like there's a line but it's hard to tell for sure! Definitely test again soon!

Thank you, pdxmom, missdreamerxo, and mrslcs! Even my husband sees it. :)
I keep going back to look at it. Just cant believe it..I already had happy tears. Lol
Not giving my hopes up just yet.. Im gonna test Wed with a digital one.

I keep going back to look at it. Just cant believe it..I already had happy tears. Lol

gud idea... :thumbup::thumbup:

Good idea! Or do you have a FRER? Sometimes the digital ones aren't that sensitive. So I would at least test with a cheaper one first to make sure you have a pretty good line. I think I see a line too! Good luck!!

Good idea! Or do you have a FRER? Sometimes the digital ones aren't that sensitive. So I would at least test with a cheaper one first to make sure you have a pretty good line. I think I see a line too! Good luck!!

Thank you.. What is "FRER"? Yeah might just get another dollar store one.. Maybe a couple. (;

I see a little something there!!
Your the last one standing, come on! Bring the :bfp: !!!!

I see a little something there!!
Your the last one standing, come on! Bring the :bfp: !!!!

Lol. Im trying my hardest. (; (;
I thimk its so weird thay im the last one. Haha.
Im glad you and the other ladies are still with me..

Good luck hawk!!! I'll be waitin on that bright BFP from u!!! Xx

Lol. Tomorrow i will. :)
Not gonna lie.. Ive been so so hungry but i have no appetite.
And this morning.. I was not feeling to good. /:

Lol. So my husband made me take another test.. (hes that excited) Digital test this time.
Said "not pregnant", which i could see why.. Lol. My line yesterday was VERY faint. So my levels are probably way to low for it to read on a digital one? And of course it wasn't my morning pee either. I told him this but he assisted that I took it anyways.. Lol So I still have another digital test, but I think I'm gonna go get a dollar tree test for tomorrow morning and use the other for Thursday morning..

yea those digitals are not that sensitive i hear

Yeah thats what i keep hearing.. But thats what he wanted me to get.. He even picked them out. He was standing there reading about every different brand. Lol.
You think i should get more from the dollar tree?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->