• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Good luck this cycle ladies! Cheering you all on :)

Hope to check back to some beautiful BFPs!

I think I'm out already, the brown CM has started :-( Don't think we're ever going to get pregnant naturally, guess we're one month closer to IVF which I really don't want to have to do :-( feeling quite down about it all today.

I think I'm out already, the brown CM has started :-( Don't think we're ever going to get pregnant naturally, guess we're one month closer to IVF which I really don't want to have to do :-( feeling quite down about it all today.

Bummer :( I'm sorry hon :hugs:

I hope you're not out either. I thought you were saying you were. I usually get brown CM right before AF starts. FX that it's still your month.

I hope you're not out either. I thought you were saying you were. I usually get brown CM right before AF starts. FX that it's still your month.

I know and thank you. Now I'm not so sure. We'll see. I've not had anything since :flower:

No way! Maybe tomorrow. But it really was an evap, especially as it showed after 24hours! Lol xx

still no af for me yet.. im cramping though..so im sure its right around the corner. Got my bottle of Clomids all ready to start taking! I'll also be starting to BBT too! AND we're going to give preseed a whirl. I'm also a horrible wife.. lol.. so I told a white lie to DH and told him the Clomid was not covered by insurance and that it was pretty expensive.. (it was $9...) but this way..he will feel bad and make sure to BD on all of the days we're supposed too....omg..im horrible!!!!! lol....

still no af for me yet.. im cramping though..so im sure its right around the corner. Got my bottle of Clomids all ready to start taking! I'll also be starting to BBT too! AND we're going to give preseed a whirl. I'm also a horrible wife.. lol.. so I told a white lie to DH and told him the Clomid was not covered by insurance and that it was pretty expensive.. (it was $9...) but this way..he will feel bad and make sure to BD on all of the days we're supposed too....omg..im horrible!!!!! lol....

Hahahha whatever works for u Hun...bd away!!!!

Blahahah, thats pretty funny! I sure hope it works. ( ;

Hey my lovely ladies!!
Just checking back in to see how you're all going.
Spreading some baby dust and loving around here xx

I'm 15 weeks now and find out what we're having on Friday - seems like time is dragging!

You're all doing so well staying positive and supportive!!! I really hope there are lots of BFP's around here soon!!!
Fingers crossed for you xx

That's awesome! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->