• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Hey katie...so gud to hear from u...i was just thinkign abt u a couple of days bak...its great tht u checked ...let us know which team ur on after ur scan this week :)

Well going by the pain I'm in and how ill I feel I do think AF will be here any moment which puts me back at a 28 day cycle which is better than 30 like last month in my opinion!

Another month closer to IVF :-/

Good to hear from you Katie!

Sorry sunshine...but shes not here yet...

My af isnt here either my past two cycles have been 26 days..one before those was 30..so not sure when im due but its well past 26 day cycle for me now...

You're right, she's not. I really don't feel well either!

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you xx

and you too Sunshine!!! Lets hope it stays away for us..
Im not certain though bc my cycles have been off and 26-30 days..so..i'm giving it til Wednesday or Thursday.. I have morning cramping, but mild and constant, and boob pain, and hot at night and am- but then again....that could be af lol... throwing my hands up in the air... but trying to stay positive.
When I got my cd 21 day blood tests i had no idea when I o'd it could have been early or late..who knows..i didnt track it that month - my progesterone came back at 6.7 so if by weird chance I am pregnant..i need to know asap so that I can get progesterone supositories or something..
good luck, keep me posted.

so early Clairebear! my first pregnancy I didnt get a positive until a week and a half past af.. good luck!!!

LC-How many days between O day and start of AF on your last few cycles? The reason I ask is, my luteal phase (time between O and AF) is always 13 days (except for 2 cycles when it was a little shorter). I don't even pay attention to how long my cycles are anymore, I just when AF is coming based on my luteal phase. So, if I O later, then AF comes later. For example:

O'd on cd13 + 13 day luteal phase=a 26 day cycle (that was my shortest cycle)

O'd on cd20 + 13 day luteal phase=a 33 day cycle (one of my longest cycles)

Last cycle i o'd on cd 15 ..14 days before af..not sure about cycle before that

I think i o'd cd 14 on other one and got af 13 days later

Jist looked at another one o'd cd 12 got af 14 days later so im at about 27-29 days for cycles..im at cd 29 right now and my boobs hurt and i want to punch dh for snooring..and i had milky thin cm earlier now nothing..

When do you think you O'd this time? I would count 13 or 14 days out from when you O'd and that should be about the time AF would show.

I have no idea when i o'd this time :( but i think it was late..ive had cramps for two weeks now and weird ones..i just feel like something is up...and tests werrnt done at accurate time

sorry sunshine! but at least you dont have to obsess and guess anymore!

im jelouse...id rather have it and KNOW i have it instead of stalking the internet everynight clinging on to everything in hopes..

Funny (depressing) how we do that isn't it. I hope you DON'T get AF lol. Are you going to test again or not bother?

im not bothering..at least not yet.. i emailed her asking for a blood test..we'll see what she says.. past three cycles i've had brown cm 3 days before af..this cycle nothin..and if i read correctly that spotting before af all the time is a sign of low progesterone..maybe mine is ok now? idfk..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->