• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Jury are u trying for clomid??? Or just wanna see progest levels

Honestly..im 35 bmi...im fluffy..but all my bloods came back great and blood pressure thyroid insulin all perfect..starting clomid if i get af this saturday(welll...on cd 3) but no af signs at all yet so strange..but my cycles have been weird..had preg symptoms past three cycles and nothing now aftr 10 dpo..had weird pulling in lower right abdomen at 8 and 10 dpo (today) thats it..and i like beer...and hated it today didnt want a thing to do with it..girls..are times are coming. soon we will be sharing secrets on how to control morning sickness rather then symptom obsessing lol

And forgot to mention...i havent smoked cigs in weeks and cut back on coffee..so did dh

I am!!! Me too...omg. I keep touching my belly hoping that will make it happen :)

I am with you all the way to the 30th!!!

Well this thread is older..but were all still here every step of the way..what dpo are u and when is af due? Welcome!! :)

Thanks!

LC-Really just making sure all my levels are ok. Obviously if they aren't then I'll try for something...
Yay for you not smoking and cutting back on coffee! I bet that will be good for getting preggo :)

It's getting to that time where I get to thinking it would be a good idea to test... even though I know there's no point. Why does that happen??

Hi girls i will be testing on 30th too :) xxxx good luck to all i can sense a lot if symptom spotting lol xx

It's getting to that time where I get to thinking it would be a good idea to test... even though I know there's no point. Why does that happen??

I always want to test early too.

Hi girls i will be testing on 30th too :) xxxx good luck to all i can sense a lot if symptom spotting lol xx

Welcome!

I'm already symptom spotting. I have an aversion to coffee and nausea :thumbup: :haha:

I have a new, fail safe plan... test when you're only 8DPO max, if you get a BFN then you can trick your mind into not thinking about it again until AF arrives or doesn't.

That's my plan anyway!!

](*,)](*,)](*,)

Ahh! Fighting with the husband.. So not sure if bding is gonna be happening any time soon. Ugh, pooey! / :

girl.. nothing wrong with some "hate sex" hahahahahha ;)

Good idea prob wait till 8dpo .. Im a nitemare lol x POAS addict ha x

I got my bfp for my daughter at 10 dpo so this time around it will be impossible not to test before AF is due. I'll be too curious!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->