• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone testing on the 30th?

Oh no! But that means that I might have low progesterone if that's the case? I ALWAYS spot before AF... aww :cry: I'm going to do some research...

yea if you do its an easy fix.. but thats whats needed to maintain the pregnancy

Oh no! But that means that I might have low progesterone if that's the case? I ALWAYS spot before AF... aww :cry: I'm going to do some research...

but dont read into it too much..probably not even an issue for you, most people spot.. i was just spotting a lot like 4 days before, but a lot of brown dc and my periods werent regular.

Hi ladies! I hope everyone is feeling good today. Anyone 5dpo and having cramps? I don't remember feeling this way with my 2 DS's, but I also didn't chart with them. And anyone on tested in being cycle buddies for the next 8 days?
Baby dust to you all!!!!

but dont read into it too much..probably not even an issue for you, most people spot.. i was just spotting a lot like 4 days before, but a lot of brown dc and my periods werent regular.

Mine always starts 4 days before... :-(

ask for a cd21 blood test to check and make sure all is ok

I agree with LC, ask for cd21 bloodwork. Since you just started AF, you could also ask for cd3 bloodwork. Just to make sure everything is ok. I am getting my cd21 bloodwork done this Friday. I always have at least 2 or 3 days of spotting before AF and my lp was 13 days, the last few cycles it's been either 10 or 11 days. So, I'm a little concerned about my progesterone as well.

Ive had the cycle day 21 bloodwork done and they said my progesterone level was fine but i spot brown before every period for maybe 2 days.. Quite sure im 6dpo and im cramping on and off :( usual and boobs have been sore since 2dpo nothing new there either x really was hoping this could be the month as im booked in for laparoscopy next month.

Baby dust to all :) xx

Kel x

yea, get the testing done sunshine, just for peace of mind.

Times like this I wish I was in the UK, so much easier to ask for that kind of blood work in England than it will be to ask for it in Norway!

Ok ladies i deff need some opinions on this, im not ttc i have 2 boys 11 and 3 and im happy with just the 2, i always used iud's for bc but after my 3 yr old the price jumped so high i didnt get another and just used the calendar method and condoms, last month the condom broke during ov but i still got my period at the normal time and it seemed like a normal period "phew" so now this month during ov the condom didnt break but we didnt stop right away after he finished and just days after ov i started getting nauseous at the same time everyday which had me paranoid cuz its to soon after ov to get preg symtoms and thought maybe from the prev month even tho af came. It only lasted a few days then stopped but then i started getting other symptoms like; sore bbs including tingling like pain in 1; clear sticky fluid from both when squeezed, heavy feeling in lower tummy, bloated, thirsty all the time, seemed to have a hightened sense of smell that only lasted 1 day and when i dyed my hair a few days ago it didnt take at all! So now that im done my rant i guess my question is have any of u ladies that have been ttc ever had all this and not be preg? Or have any of u gotten preg while using condoms? I know all these things can just be pms as my af is due in 6 days but it all seems more intense then ive ever had

ive had a lot of those symptoms in past cycles..they led to periods..
im convinced ive been preg but they werent viable..since i never get those sypmtoms before af..
all you can do is test and wait. :(

The only thing that has me super worried is the nipple leaking my second preg that happened before missed af and i was preg and other then being preg or bf ive never had it happen but when doing the mad google search it says it common when not preg so i dunno. Lol maybe im just driving myself crazy in my paranoia! Thanks for the reply

yes, i think your driving yourself crazy! lol..but we're all doing that, so dont feel bad! its so hard bc all the symptoms can be preg or can be af
only thing you can do is wait..and obsess like the rest of us ;)

Interesting article...

https://ndnr.com/web-articles/womens-health/supporting-the-luteal-phase-with-integrative-medicine/

Ive had the cycle day 21 bloodwork done and they said my progesterone level was fine but i spot brown before every period for maybe 2 days.. Quite sure im 6dpo and im cramping on and off :( usual and boobs have been sore since 2dpo nothing new there either x really was hoping this could be the month as im booked in for laparoscopy next month.

Baby dust to all :) xx

Kel x

Hi Kel

I'm new to this area of BnB. Nice to meet you.

We are on the exact same timeline. I'm cd 20/ 6dpo. You mentioned that you're having cramps;I am too. However I cannot remember having this feeling this early. Do you think it's good or no so good?

Thank you and baby dust to you ☺

im on cd 30 (cycles usually last 26-30days) no idea what dpo i am since i didnt look for it this month.. but i have been cramping for two whole weeks..no af yet..
ive heard/read that cramping is a great sign..but also #1 sign of af.. ughh... hang in there.

Hi Slamdunc :)

Yes we are on exact same day... Ive been trying for well over 2 years now :( x
Im used to the cramping early and right up to AF .. But i have read that it could be a PG symptom too so fingers crossed xxx when are you going to test? So nice to meet people in the same boat who understand xxxxxxx

Kellie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->