Anyone testing this week?

MrsAJC

Reaction score
AF is due Wednesday. We've been really busy this last week, I became an Auntie for the first time and so time has gone quickly. These last few days are dragging big time!!!

Im not certain when I OV'd but feel quite different this month to normal. I have really bad back ache and AF type pains, an awful cold (I never get colds) and feel really tired.

The sceptic in me says its because so much has been happening bla bla bla but the optimist in me says its because I'm pregnant! :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Anyone about to get me through the next few days with some sanity?!

Hi, I'm not sure if I I'd this month either but FF said I I'd on the 10th so puts me at 13dpo, been testing since 8dpo but all :BFN:
I'll happily carry on testing, they're only cheap Internet tests that I got 15 for £2.80
Hahah!

I've got one test and Im going to be good and save it till I really need it. I have seen so many BFN's that I just hate seeing them now. I'd rather see AF arrive than the BFN.

Snap! My last period was New Year's Eve so obviously at the end of January I was getting all nervy and wanting to test, did loads all the way through till 8th Feb and all bfn! So I assumed I missed January completely as I'm still breastfeeding my 14 month old. Gets to 13dpo according to FF and same lol, loads of negs. I sooo want AF to show up so I know my fertility is back to normal. I hate this bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->