Anyone testing this week?

scerena

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
HI,
WHO IS TESTING THIS WEEK?
IF YOU ARE POST ON THE WALL AND HOPEFULLY FINGERS CROSSED ONE OF US OR HOPEFULLY MORE GET A BFP :winkwink:
GOOD LUCK LADIES :flower:

XX

hey iv tested a few times already and nothing yet, im 12 DAO tomorrow x

Good luck ladies- Im going to test this week too as im 2 months without a period now, baring in mind i have PCOS but for nearly a year I was getting them monthly :)

How late are you all and have you had any symptoms?
xx

no symptons i dont think, i really dont think i am, all i hear is people having sore boobs etc and i have nothing.

im not due for my AF until the 30th but i can test in 6 days...

i have been very gasy today... i have the migraine from H*%#$.

i have had increased CM. and my boobs are sore.
last night i felt crampy.

could just be AF though:witch:

fingers crossed for you my friend didnt know she waspregnant for the whole 9 months until she went into labour!
IIve had sore boobs for weeks now, cramping and pains in my stomach, headches, and nausea for couple wekks but has passed.
I think when ttc we think too much into symptoms....
I done a test a couple of weeks ago but a VERY VERY VERY FAINT LINE, unsre as could have been an evap line, so trying to hold out now...
I hate this waiting game and just waiting to see if this horrible witch appears :/
x

looks like we have similar symptoms kimbre i wonder if we will have BFP OR BFN i really hope negatives dont come into it at least for you x

on other months ive read so much into every pain i was feeling, but just think i wanted to feel those pains as at least that would be a good indicator of if i was or not x
good luck girls x

Ive had similar pains but got BFN in the past, but the stomach pains are the only dfference for me this time around...
But fingers crossed for us all I realy hope its someones month for good news xx

Ive had similar pains but got BFN in the past, but the stomach pains are the only dfference for me this time around...

Hi everyone, i have just recently joined and i have to say i find it great chatting to everyone who are in the same boat (thought i was going mad at times).

We have been trying to 3 mths now, like some of you, it is so hard to think maybe some of the symptoms are just wishful thinking but this mth just seems different for me! Was due my AF Fri or Sat, have had period like pains a week after Ovulation, then this week, the same type pains since Wed night, so was convinced my period was coming! My boobs aren't sore at all, im not feeling sick, the only 2 things are really tired, and constant headaches and dizziness!

Have tested a few times latest was this morning first thing and still negative, has this happened to any of you??

:dust: to you all xx

looks like we have similar symptoms kimbre i wonder if we will have BFP OR BFN i really hope negatives dont come into it at least for you x

i agree that we do look too much for symptoms lol but its hard not to! and if you had a faint line that usually means you are pregnant doesn't it!?

fingers crossed for you!

Welcome to the forum, its good to be able to speak to eachother :)

Symptoms can play games with us, I would test this week again or next if the witch doesnt show x

Hi everyone, i have just recently joined and i have to say i find it great chatting to everyone who are in the same boat (thought i was going mad at times).

We have been trying to 3 mths now, like some of you, it is so hard to think maybe some of the symptoms are just wishful thinking but this mth just seems different for me! Was due my AF Fri or Sat, have had period like pains a week after Ovulation, then this week, the same type pains since Wed night, so was convinced my period was coming! My boobs aren't sore at all, im not feeling sick, the only 2 things are really tired, and constant headaches and dizziness!

Have tested a few times latest was this morning first thing and still negative, has this happened to any of you??

:dust: to you all xx

no thats never happened to me, but it has happened to my cousin. she had like 4 negatives for her son.

and i thought it was my AF before i was late for my daughter.

good luck!!!

I had a positive then a negative a few days later about a year ago so i try ot to get my hopes up as 3 were positive then 2 negative- the DR said it was a chemicl pregnancy. Im not sure if I was looking too much into the whole line thing this time it wasnt dark at all really x

whats is a chemical pregnancy??

whats is a chemical pregnancy??

Thanks everyone, yeah i think i'll wait for a few more days, might even go to the doctor about this dizziness, yeah heard someone mention a chemical pregnancy but didnt know what it was :confused:

when you conceieve but the baby doesnt attatch properly, i tested far too early, apparently so many people dont even know they had it as they just have their normal period x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->