Anyone testing this week?

Lucia

Love my little man!
Reaction score
I will be POAS sometime this week. I haven't decided which day exactly. Anyone doing the same? I am feeling a little anxious about it as this is the first month of TTC after our last loss. I hate BFNs! :wacko:

I'm debating whether to use my internet cheapies and save the more expensive tests for if I get a BFP and need reassurance.

I tested this morning, a day late but BFN. Where's AF?! Am going to be away for O next month if she doesn't show up soon. Good luck for yours. Leave it as late as you can x

I am testing too this week, probably next Sunday or Monday as that will be 16/17 dpo for me. Period due Friday, but usually I get spotting two days before so I should know by wednesday whether I have been lucky or not. This is my second month of ttc after my loss in November. We held off until 1st af cycle had passed due to complications after my D&C.

Tbh I am really anxious too and having a down day today :cry:
I have tried not to sympton spot, (TMI!) but have checked my cervix and cm regularly. Last month when I was not pregnant it was soft and everso-slightly open for the entire duration after O, so I just knew I wasn't preggers. This time it feels like how it did when I was in early pregnancy - since 4dpo it has been tightly closed, firm and quite high. Lots if creamy white cm - but not sure if that means anything - last month it didn't! Just trying not to get my hopes up.

Good luck to all of you, I hope we get good news soon :flower:

Hi, Hopefully i am testing this week! If the :witch: doent show by wednesday!

I am currently 9 days past ov. Also my first time ttc since mc. Ihaven't had an AF since MC on 23rd Dec, but have been charting my temps, so know i definitely ov'ed 9 days ago.
Getting cramps today so doesn't look good for me, but i keep hoping they are preg symptom cramps as not dull ache, more sharp tugging pains. But think i am just trying to convince myself!!! A:bfp: would be fantastic!!

:dust: to all!!! xxx

Suffolksarah - I am also 9 dpo today! :flower:

I hope your cramps mean something positive is going on and your egg is making itself at home! My af is due on the friday so I will be getting very nervous around weds/thurs when my spotting should begin.

Good luck!! :hugs:

Oh, btw I use the internet cheapies first, and then use a proper plastic HPT (Sainsbury's/Superdrug own brand) as a keeper

I tested this morning, a day late but BFN. Where's AF?! Am going to be away for O next month if she doesn't show up soon. Good luck for yours. Leave it as late as you can x

Awww sorry about the BFN! I hope that AF shows soon so that it works out for you next month.

Unfortunately, I can't wait it out as my FS wants me to find out ASAP so that I can start on meds. Not too happy about that as with my last pregnancies I waited until a few days after AF was due. Reduces BFN stress.

Ive been testing since yesterday and BFN, no af since MC on 22nd Dec.. just wish one or the other would come, good luck ladies :hugs:

I am 8DPO so I am probably going to test on Tuesday.

Suffolksarah - I've had the odd cramp too, but I am not sure if it's a stomach thing, if I am imagining it or if it means something good.

Glaciergirl - Things sound promising for you this month. I know what you mean about symptom spotting....I try to just be calm and cool about this whole thing but then catch myself.

I hope we all get a pleasant surprise this week! :dust:

Here here, Lucia. Hope we all get a pleasant surprise this week!!!!!!

We should all update on this tread, When AF shows or even better when we get our BFP!!!!! :happydance:

GOOD LUCK ladies! I'm sending super duper extra sticky :dust: your ways!!!! I can't wait to see all of your :bfp:!!! And glaciergirl that's how my cervix was!!!!! So good luck ladies!

Here here, Lucia. Hope we all get a pleasant surprise this week!!!!!!

We should all update on this tread, When AF shows or even better when we get our BFP!!!!! :happydance:

OK, will do. Trying to remain calm and cool as Lucia has suggested, and putting off testing until at least Saturday morning. At least I have a very busy week at work, :haha:
Good luck and hugs to you all x

Hi ladies,
Looks like I am out. Temps have dropped from 37 to 36.6 so looks like af is on her way. Fx'ed for next month! Good luck to the rest of you! X

:hugs: sarah, im waiting for mine to drop any day now, fx for everyone else :dust::dust::dust:

I haven't been temping this month. I tested today at 10DPO and got a BFN, but I'm not counting myself out yet. I am going to test again on Friday and see what happens!

Sorry to hear about the temp drop Sarah. :(

Well 36.6 today again, but no af? Cramps getting more painful than i have had for years, when she shows, think it going to be a heavy one! Hurry up, so I cam try again.

Poppy where did you buy soy osoflavin from, i have looked every where! Can only find it mixed with other stuff! I thought I would give it a try! Xx

Well 36.6 today again, but no af? Cramps getting more painful than i have had for years, when she shows, think it going to be a heavy one! Hurry up, so I cam try again.

Poppy where did you buy soy osoflavin from, i have looked every where! Can only find it mixed with other stuff! I thought I would give it a try! Xx

You can buy it from Tesco's in supplement isle £4 take on cd3-7 sweetie x

Thanks poppy, is it just packaged as soy isoflafivin, and is it Tesco own? I looked in tescos and couldnt find it. Will check again later.
Oh, af has just shown. Kind of mixed emotions about it! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"