Anyone testing this week?

:hugs::hugs: at least your body back on track, but know what you mean.

Here's a piccy of soy x

https://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/tes...amily_Planning/Tesco_Soya_Isoflavones_30.html

Thanks ever so much poppy. Now going to head out and hunt it down! X

Thanks ever so much poppy. Now going to head out and hunt it down! X

Sorry to hear that your af has arrived, but very good tips about these soy tablets. Stay positive! xx

My updates: desperately holding out to test on Saturday or even Valentines Day if AF doesn't arrive on Friday. Cervix is still in same position, firm closed and high (which gives me a glimmer of hope) and no spotting so far - but not going to get my hopes up.

xx

glaciergirl i dont understand the CP what does it mean? mine is high, firm and closed for last 7/8 days x

glaciergirl i dont understand the CP what does it mean? mine is high, firm and closed for last 7/8 days x

Some people don't think it means anything, but for me and from my experience I am comparing what it feels like now to what it felt like before I started my period. Then my cervix was very soft and spongy and the opening always slightly open like a mini bagel (know what I mean!). This time it feels very similar to how it felt when I was pregnant the first time, very firm, and tightly closed. Its high because I have to struggle to feel it! I am not sure whether the height is important or not, but I think the softness and openess would seem to be more significant. I am scientist so I am always thinking in this way :haha:

Good luck to you! x

Ahhhhh thank you for explaining this and sounds very promising for you, fx its your turn :hugs: :dust::dust:

I hope I haven't jinxed myself!!
But remaining sceptical about it until I get past Friday without an AF and a positive test later in the week. x

Just wish i knew when af was due so i had something to aim for, im charting but still not helping me.. frustrating x

Glaciergirl, I really hope this is your month!

I took a test today at 12DPO. BFN. Ugh. It got me down a little as I've had very sore boobs for 2 days now and I thought it might be a sign. I'm hoping it's not over, but I have a feeling that AF will show on the weekend.

good luck to you all, I'm testing tomorrow morning (i've tested the last 3 days BFN) thats when AF is supposed to be due. Fingers crossed AF buggers off for the next 9 months or so!

Lucia - still early days yet! Last time I had BFN on dpo14 on day of missed period and then positive on dpo17....so you never know :flower:

My AF is due to today and no sign of any spotting or period symptons. My daily cervix report is that is very high (almost can't reach) and it is very firm and closed. Getting a bit optimistic now (stop it GG!!) :haha: and will be testing tomorrow.

Not going to let BFN put me off due to my last experience - so hope you guys keep positive too!!

:hugs:

My temp dropped a bit today finally, cp still out my reach but im guessing af be here by sunday the latest cos of odd twinges or cramps im getting x

I'm rooting for you ladies! GG let us know when you test! I hope and pray that you get your :bfp: and Poppy you too! Or at least AF so you can for sure get back in the game! Good luck ladies!!!!!!

Hello ladies

Well woke up early this morning and peed on a cheapie internet HPT, and just found out that I got a faint :bfp:!!

:wohoo:

I was a sympton spotting a bit :)blush:) throughout the week which gave me suspicions but didn't want to get my hopes up.

But there we go - 4 weeks pregnant exactly today :happydance:

Thanks to everyone who has given me support, advice and love - I wish you all get your own BFPs very very soon, and I hope mine sticks!

:kiss:

Hello ladies

Well woke up early this morning and peed on a cheapie internet HPT, and just found out that I got a faint :bfp:!!

:wohoo:

I was a sympton spotting a bit :)blush:) throughout the week which gave me suspicions but didn't want to get my hopes up.

But there we go - 4 weeks pregnant exactly today :happydance:

Thanks to everyone who has given me support, advice and love - I wish you all get your own BFPs very very soon, and I hope mine sticks!

:kiss:

Congratulatons Glaciergirl... Hope you have a very sticky bean in there :thumbup:

xxx

congratulations glaciergirl hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months x

Wooohooooo congratualtions sweetie :happydance::happydance: I just got my 1st AF today so im celebrating too in a way :haha: body hopefully back to normal xx

Wooohooooo congratualtions sweetie :happydance::happydance: I just got my 1st AF today so im celebrating too in a way :haha: body hopefully back to normal xx

Its a brand new start for you and from now on you can begin to hope again. I felt like this when my own AF started 5 weeks after the D&C - it really is a new beginning.

:hugs:

Yay! Congrats glaciergirl! I had a feeling that you were going to post this today! :)

Congratulations GG!!!

Well my first AF lasted a day and a half!!!!! very weird??? no blood for 2 days now, not sure whats going on? Still a bit crampy though. I found the Soy Poppy, thanks for the pic. Started taking it yesterday, day 3. Fingers crossed for a big strong eggy for me!!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->