Anyone testing this week?

Fx for you Sarah :dust::dust: My af started today and, but crampy its quite light so i too am not expecting more than a few days either, bought my Soy and take it on Monday.... here's a few links to the Soy threads if you need a bit of support or advice, they're a great bunch and always helpful. Not sure if ive already given you the links so sorry if i have already x

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/387010-soy-isoflavones-poll.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/271211-soy-isoflavones-natures-clomid.html

Hello ladies

Well woke up early this morning and peed on a cheapie internet HPT, and just found out that I got a faint :bfp:!!

:wohoo:

I was a sympton spotting a bit :)blush:) throughout the week which gave me suspicions but didn't want to get my hopes up.

But there we go - 4 weeks pregnant exactly today :happydance:

Thanks to everyone who has given me support, advice and love - I wish you all get your own BFPs very very soon, and I hope mine sticks!

:kiss:

Fantastic news. Congratulations.

Pip x

Congrats GG, Hopefully the rest of us will be so lucky. I'm now a day late but still bfn, having crampy, pulling sensation and have been feeling a bit queasy hopefully I get my bfp soon

Thanks for the info poppy.

I am not sure what my body is doing? the last 2 imes we dtd it hurt and i had to stop, once was b4 af so thought maybe it was my body getting ready. but now i am getting worried, i also have full womb type feeling (not painful but uncomfortable, also had abut a week, but put it down to af on her way?) , going to ring dcs tomorrow. could it be an infection this late?

Cant see it being an infection this late on could be a UTI?, maybe still a bit irritated cos ive had uncomfortable feeling when we dtd on occassions too :shrug:

Thats what i thought, no temp or smell either. I have read about people getting endrometotosis (sorry have no idea how to spell that!!) after erpc. Or scaring?
Bloody internet turning me in hypochondriac! :dohh:
I just so want my body back to normal, to get a bfp and have a healthy baby!

It doesnt feel like a uti, no stinging when i wee? :shrug:

Hmmm best going doctors to be on safe side i think sweetie, it could well be scarring our bodies been through quite a bit and its only been 7wks really x

The witch found me this morning - literally 10 minutes after I got a BFN. Ohhhh happy day. :wacko:

The witch found me this morning - literally 10 minutes after I got a BFN. Ohhhh happy day. :wacko:

:hugs:

Thinking of you! Good luck for next time xx
(ps. I figured out how these ticker things work. hope I have not upset you by putting them on?!)

Your ticker looks amazing GG and we'll all have one soon to be proud of :hugs:

Lucia sorry the nasty witch got you lovely, your time will come soon xxxx

Hello ladies

Well woke up early this morning and peed on a cheapie internet HPT, and just found out that I got a faint :bfp:!!

:wohoo:

I was a sympton spotting a bit :)blush:) throughout the week which gave me suspicions but didn't want to get my hopes up.

But there we go - 4 weeks pregnant exactly today :happydance:

Thanks to everyone who has given me support, advice and love - I wish you all get your own BFPs very very soon, and I hope mine sticks!

:kiss:

YAY!!!! I just knew you were going to be posting this!!! I can't believe I missed it. A BIG FAT CONGRATULATIONS to you!!!!!!!!! pray that this is a super sticky bean for you!!!!!! :happydance:

glacier girl OMG your one of the first women i saw on here. i remember thinking poor you as youd gone through some stuff and waiting... omg so pleased. I just done yet another BFN :( still no af iam sure everyone on bnb is dying to hear either about my af or bfp LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->