• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone Testing Tomorrow - 13th May

maaybe2010

ICSI: DR - December <3
Reaction score
I'll only be 10DPO but I can't hold it any longer!! :haha:

I'm not expecting to see a :bfp: but will still be upset if it's :bfn: :dohh:

Anyone with me?

xx

I will be if the dreaded doesn't show. I am 11dpo today... Best wishes to a ++++

Good Luck to you mommytoTandE!! :dust:

Not existantce schnoodle!
I never really get many symptoms :shrug:
Although my boobs should normally start to become like elephants in the next couple of days O:)
And a few spots may appear :haha:

me....... again :( will be 15DPO unless I get a visitor in the night flying in on her broomstick !!!

Oh no hopefully not the witch notquitesure :(
But two nice fat lines!!! :dust:

good night ladies and I hope we all get :bfp: in the morning!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

it is the 13th here for me already but i am going to test tomorrow morning so the 14th, if af has not showed by then. i am still experiecing the brown blood but it seemes to off stopped now so i dont know what it was, dont have pains anymore just the odd tinge but that is normal for me... good luck girls!!

Well I woke up and went to toilet :dohh:
I don't know wether to use my next wee or wait until tomorrow?

xx

if you can hold it for 4 hours or so hun that classed as the same as fmu xx

you could do it now hun but itl be more concerntrated if you wait! x

I ended up p'ing in a cup and now I am not sure if I should wait until tomorrow. I have had horrible cramping yesterday and this morning they are very mild.. But I am queezy... I don't want to see the :bfn: my cm was wet yesterday and slightly colored yellowish??? (sorry tmi)... Was expecting to see AF all day yesterday - even though I am not due until the 15th or so... I don't remember af symptoms coming and then going before - but maybe all in my head... want to see the :bfp: more than anything!!!

Good luck ladies taking tests this morning!
:dust:

I don't know what to say, I want you to test lol
But I understand you don't want to see just one line :(

I'm definatley going to test, in about two hours :haha:

xx

I know I haven't added to this thread because in all honesty I decided to take a break from it all. My AF was due yesterday & I'm 14 DPO. Ok so I tested last night and got a faint BFP and tested again this morning and the line was still faint but there all the same. So, I guess I'm pregnant!!

Symptom wise - Nothing! I have had nothing to make me think "That's it". Just goes to show, last month I had everything under the sun.

aw its so hard isntit. we wait weeks to be able to test and when we can we dont want to!!! hehe x good luck ladies

Wonderful June_Spirit! I hope you have a wonderful 9 months and a healthy baby!!!

Well, I am sure the ugly :witch: will show today or tomorrow... since I caved and I ended up putting the FRER into the cup and to no surprise it was a :bfn:

I hope everyone else testing will get the :bfp:!!!!

:dust:

Oh mommytoTandE maybe it's too early hun?
You could be one of the ladies who doesn't get a positive until they're 6 weeks or so !

Hold in hun! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"