anyone testing tuesday 22nd dec??

emmys_james

TTC #1 Cycle 15
Reaction score
i'll be 12dpo and am not holding out til christmas day. lol these symptoms are really doing my head in now. lol idk which test to get, i want the earliest test you can have?? and what is the BESTTT??? lol

:dust: to all.xxxxxxxxxxx

hey hon, I'm testing then likely, unless I sneak one tomorrow. lol Hopefully the witch doesnt get me before then.
I'm not sure what the best test is, there are so many mixed reviews.
FX'd!!

hey hon, I'm testing then likely, unless I sneak one tomorrow. lol Hopefully the witch doesnt get me before then.
I'm not sure what the best test is, there are so many mixed reviews.
FX'd!!

hahhahaha awwwww xD please hold off til tuesday, i need someone to test with ;p xD
and Fx'd for our crimboo bfpsssss!!!!
ive typed in google and looked on diff forums, i think frer is the best. i hope they still do that offer lol.

okay sounds good, I have a FRER in the cupboard (as well as a Life brand and Clear Blue easy lol...)
There is a tad bit of a time difference though....when is Tuesday morning for you?
cheers,
xx

okay sounds good, I have a FRER in the cupboard (as well as a Life brand and Clear Blue easy lol...)
There is a tad bit of a time difference though....when is Tuesday morning for you?
cheers,
xx

oooooooooo hun if they were in my cupboard i wud of tested by nw, idk how u do it. lol and tomorrow as its 3:40am monday, over here. lolol

excellent, its 845pm Sunday night here, so I guess I can test tomorrow morning, it will be the same time almost... :)
FX'd for you and lots of :dust:

excellent, its 845pm Sunday night here, so I guess I can test tomorrow morning, it will be the same time almost... :)
FX'd for you and lots of :dust:

awwwwwwwww awesomee :D please let me know what you get.

FX'd for us both deffffooo
BEST OF LUCK!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs::hugs:

Hi girls

Can I join you, I am 10/11dpo and have BFN on a FRER. There sensitivity I thought was 25miu but you can get the one step dip strips or Superdrug as they are 10miu. I got my FRER's in Boots yesterday, double pack BOGOF!!

I feel really out, since the BFN but there is still time I suppose. It still is early. I have had cramps real bad since last night so maybe its a good sign. Boobs hurt, metallic taste in mouth, tired, heartburn, nausea, niggley pains, but hardly and CM :-( I would of thought though a FRER would of shown positive by now but who knows, our bodies are all different.

So anyone else tested today? I should not officially be testing until Xmas Eve but hey ho!!!lol!!

Take care girlies and lots of luck xxxx

Thought I'd pop in. I tested today on what I belive is 17 or 18dpo (going on natural fertility signs) and got a BFN on an FRER. It was my first ever poas, but I got a control line so guess I did it right. I only held my urine for 3 and a half hours after using the bathroom twice during the night. Not sure what to think. Will test again with fmu, even if it is in the middle of the night!

Hello girls, of course and welcome!! Boy this POAS stuff sure puts strain on oneself, I hardly slept last night, woke up early to test and couldnt get back to sleep after.
used a FRER and got a BFN today!! :cry: I am 13dpo, so starting to loose a little hope, however I still have some odd symptoms so not totally out yet. I had tiny bit of pink cm last night so that worries me a bit. AF is due on the 23rd.
FX'd girls, lets hope we all get our BFP's this month!!

quite tempted to test again tomorrow because it is my birthday so it would be a nice present to get a :bfp: but, i know what the result will be u___u

just popping in to send you all some :dust: :dust: PMA PMA PMA!!!! come on xmas bfp!! for you all :)

testing tomorowwwwwwwwwwwww

wooooooooooooooooopp

though 23rd wud be better, i'm really impatient.

oh Emmys, forgot to post on this one...tested this am at 13 DPO, BFN!! agggh
probably test tomorrow if AF doesnt get me
all the best and fx'd for you

oh Emmys, forgot to post on this one...tested this am at 13 DPO, BFN!! agggh
probably test tomorrow if AF doesnt get me
all the best and fx'd for you

nooooooooooooooo not bfn :( :hugs:
well POSTIVE, your not out yet. you will get ur crimbo bfp :)
ooooooooo sorry hun i been crimbo shopping all day UGH LOL
and thankyou mucho hunni :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hey ladies im soo routing for you.... :happydance: doing a baby dust dance :rofl:

any more symptoms?

FX ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be checking this thread tomorrow and expect to see some lovely :bfp:

im gonna test 2mor no instead cuz i spotted abut of bright blood.. not like af at all :nope: kinda like when i was mc.. so im worried and wanna test asap and thought fmu is the best..

:dust: Babyhopes.

So nervous for the morning now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"