Anyone thinking of trying for no.3?

Swanny

Reaction score
I already have a 3 year old and a 10 month old but I can't believe I'm thinking about trying for another.

I have had 5 miscarriages in the road to getting my two boys so I know I'm extremely lucky to have them both....I just can't help craving for another.

x

Me....maybe.....I don't know......can't decide....lol.

I'm on the bench! Oh on the other hand is adamant no more!!!

Iv got a 2 years and 9 month (boy) and also an 8 month old (boy) and looking forward to having another! Iv got no idea how I will cope as I'm just about hanging on by a thread most of the time but still really looking forward to that exciting time, wondering what a good age gap would be xxx

Me! DD is 2.5yrs and DS is 1.5yrs and we are currently discussing whether to TTC #3 now, or wait until the end of the year. I keep wondering if we're pushing our luck, as we have been blessed with two amazing children, but DH has always wanted us to have a third. I'm looking forward to the TTC journey and being pregnant again, but part of me wants to put it off as long as I can because it will be our last. X

We are going to start trying in the new year, must be mad.

Oh no my best friend gave birth today and it's given me those twinges of jealousy, lord knows why I hate the newborn bit lol. Plus a girl from my NCT class with my eldest who has children almost exactly the same age as my two has just told me they are going to go for one more....is it just me who sees other people go for 3 and it makes me think "well if they're doing it...." Lol....

I've known from the start that I've wanted three children. Both of my parents came from large families, so I love the camaraderie that comes along with that, but we also want to maintain a certain lifestyle and I'd like to be able to give each child individual attention. So three seemed like a good compromise between a large family and a "manageable" size family.

Plus, I'm finding I have a hard time keeping up with anything more than 3 kids. I'd probably be in danger of forgetting one in our car. Two seems too small, but 3 just seems perfect and lovely.

I felt far from that thought, but now I am confused and might want my 3

I'm honestly still on the fence about it. Like OP I have a 3 yr old and a 10 month old, admittedly I am overwhelmed atm, I feel very blessed that I have had very easy, straightforward pregnancies, and very easy babies as well, but at current I have no help available to me at all besides when DH gets home from work, no friends nearby to visit, no family, no trips to grandma's to give mommy an afternoon off, I have the kiddos with me day in and day out. So if there is going to be a 3rd, it won't be for at least another 4 years or so, when the two I have now are out of diapers and in school, that way I at least get some relief from some of the kids, haha.

Me! I too have a 3yo boy and a 9mo boy. I think we're crazy, but we keep finding ourselves saying things like "well, if we have another.." or "wouldn't it be nice..." I am one of 6 and always wanted a largish family of my own, so 3/4 would have been my ideal. My hubby is an only child and knew he didnt want to have just one child, but no more than 2. Since having our youngest, we definitely *think* we want to try for baby #3 --- eeek, thats scary!

Me too...I think. I have a 5 year old (girl) and 10 month old (girl). I've always only wanted to have 2 but now I feel like maybe I want to have a 3rd and try for a boy. Like all of you, I too, feel like I might be pushing my luck with 3 when we have 2 perfectly healthy girls now...also there are some days I think "holy cow there is no way I could handle 3" and then the next minute I think I have my mind made up to go for it :wacko:

I also think about how so many things are geared for families of 4...I'd need to get a larger car, it would be harder to take the kids out of my own, etc.

If we do decide to have another, though, like PP said, I'd like to wait at least a few years so we can have the oldest completely out of daycare to help relieve that cost a bit plus the 3rd would definitely be our last so I don't want to rush it.

I just went for a week away to Majorca and currently re-assessing my thoughts of having a 3rd lmao!!!

x

Me!! I think I'm crazy I've a soon to be 5 year old boy and a soon to be 3 year old I keep thinking oh but wouldn't a girl be nice lol I'm one of 4 girls and my mummy is one of 10 so our fam is quite big I always wanted a big family anyway :) but I'd love a girl I'm trying to sway the other half to agree although my 3 boys are mad to say the least lol and we're still youngish ill only be 24 in January so maybe in the next 2/3 years but we'll see how it goes :p xxxxxx

I have a neary 5 yr old boy and a neary 3 yr old girl I really want another but i also think im lucky t have one of each, my sister has a 6 week old little boy and im mega broody but its the whole money side of things etc and at the moment my mum is my childcare i feel she would kill me if i had another, im always worrying about what everyone else thinks.

We decided we'd NTNP for baby #3. I'm now 4 days late....eeeek!! I feel pregnant, dizzy, headachey and nauseous along with other things. Getting BFNs tho. Since we've been testing and knowing that it's a possibility, we've decided that if it's not positive this month then we'll get a little more serious about trying as we've realised we do want another.... mad mad people. lol. x

I wanted 3 now I have them and I have started thinking about a 4th. go for it I say.

I want to have at least two or three children whenever that will be. :coffee:

we want more, tried 2 years for our first little boy had one early miscarriage before him, he's 18 months and first time trying for our 2nd and he's 6 months tomorrow.
We know we want more, we just don't want any more yet. we are waiting till 2016 and see how we feel thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->