Anyone tried acupuncture?

Hey hassie! How are you! Electric sensations are good. Thanks for your price info. Feel better about the woman I am going to see Monday. Are you also doing herbs?

Scarlett. How are you?
Fallen- how was your acu?

Hope all else are well.

afm - stupid :witch: is on her way. Brown spotting started this morning :-( am gutted as I thought takin a relaxed approach and not obsessing (much) would be helpful. 14dpo today and my LP can be 16 so sure she is coming in the next few days. Stupid stupid stupid!

Oh well see expensive Leslie on modnay so going to get her to clean out womb and herb up blood to increase flow. Ill post the points she does/ say next week. :) also just checks FF and my next fertile window is when I'm at my mums so dtd will be impossible. Maybe a months break will do me good and give time for Acu. I have my fertility appt to book in too now that stupid :witch: is coming. Bloods for hormones, tube flushing (left only) and scans/X-rays. I am so depressed!!
Good luck ladies x

Hey hassie! How are you! Electric sensations are good. Thanks for your price info. Feel better about the woman I am going to see Monday. Are you also doing herbs?

Scarlett. How are you?

Hope all else are well.

afm - stupid :witch: is on her way. Brown spotting started this morning :-( am gutted as I thought takin a relaxed approach and not obsessing (much) would be helpful. 14dpo today and my LP can be 16 so sure she is coming in the next few days. Stupid stupid stupid!

Oh well see expensive Leslie on modnay so going to get her to clean out womb and herb up blood to increase flow. Ill post the points she does/ say next week. :) also just checks FF and my next fertile window is when I'm at my mums so dtd will be impossible. Maybe a months break will do me good and give time for Acu. I have my fertility appt to book in too now that stupid :witch: is coming. Bloods for hormones, tube flushing (left only) and scans/X-rays. I am so depressed!!
Good luck ladies x

The first day is always the worst and understand what you mean, when you look out at your fertile days and have something that is going on, my husband travels alot so it is a nightmate and adds to the extra stress.

As you say may a month of relaxing will let you and the acuputure work. I am in the same boat as you if this month it has not worked, alot of testing begins - i have had bloods and a scan so far my hubbie is off for SA tomorrow. This month i think i am out any way as O came very late and husband away when he came back we DTD but i think was too late as the next day i had my temp spike. In some ways i am just thinking i just want to get pregnant so the testing cant come soon enough. I have friends who started having tests and went on to have IUI and was pregnant all within a few months.

Keep relaxing, easier said than done:flower:

hi acu was brilliant! she done a pre ovualtion one on me

Thanks smurfy. I needed that. Sent the afternoon out and about and came back inan even fouler (?) mood. Just want AF to come and get on with it. Wy does it have to been so bleeding complicated?????
I started down the testing route and found out I was pregnant with DD in 2010. She is however a total TCM baby. Lol. Maybe relaxing- thou easier said than done- was the key then. I had started to think maybe I wasn't ready/ meant to have kids and had given up almost on TTC. Amazing what stress we can put on ourselves!!!

Lots of luck to you smurfy- when do you start tests?

Minimin

Thanks smurfy. I needed that. Sent the afternoon out and about and came back inan even fouler (?) mood. Just want AF to come and get on with it. Wy does it have to been so bleeding complicated?????
I started down the testing route and found out I was pregnant with DD in 2010. She is however a total TCM baby. Lol. Maybe relaxing- thou easier said than done- was the key then. I had started to think maybe I wasn't ready/ meant to have kids and had given up almost on TTC. Amazing what stress we can put on ourselves!!!

Lots of luck to you smurfy- when do you start tests?

Minimin

Yes agree we put outselves under so much stress it cant be good, but my accupture lady said is doesnt really have an impact the body will do what it needs to do.

My husband has his SA test today, i had bloods and a internal scan over a year ago which looked fine, but I want to do these again. We have an appointment with GP next Thursday to dicuss next steps after the results of my husbands SA. I have private health care and actually all the tests to see to access fertlity are covered, but not any IUI & IVF which makes sense, but basically that could mean I could have all the tests down within a couple of weeks.

Smurfy- that sounds good. Where are you based? I have testing starting too-did you have hsg done for tube analysis. Have to book that once I start and am afraid it will be painful. Have heard mixed things. I know it's related to individuals pain thresholds. But still!

Good to know stress doesn't impact- does contradict those who (like myself) say the stop TTC and then they fall pregnant. Lol who knows what is going on in there?

How are you feeling this morning? I still have no sign of :witch: just some light spotting. This morning more water mixed with CM. I wish I had paid more attention to the spotting before TTC as I haven't idea if this is normal. In fact, my cram memory recalls it being spotting more like the end of a period. Of course, this could be me totally over analysing and totally obsessing for that elusive :bfp:
Ps hope SA brings back great results- when do you get the results of those?
Ugh. Hope your Friday morning is going well x

Hi Ladies!

How you all doing?

Minimin - :hugs: sorry to hear you’re feeling really down. I really hope Monday goes well for you, and maybe it’ll move your cycle a touch so you’ll no longer be with the rents at your fertile time?! I ended up with a cycle that was 2 days longer after acu and herbs so I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you…having said that I see AF still hasn’t arrived, sooooooooooooo are you going to test?!

Smurfy – hope your hubbie’s SA comes back all good! How many dpo are you? Just wondered if you were planning on testing soon?

Fallen – so pleased you enjoyed the acu :happydance: are you on any herbs as well?

Hassie – that’s great about your session! Where abouts in your cycle are you?

Sorry I’ve been a bit quiet, the first tri forum freaked me out a bit so I avoided the site for a couple of days! Atm I’m either hungry, sick or tired but I’m NOT complaining at all!! Had acu on Tuesday and my lady is really happy with me :happydance: and she’s put these thingies in my ears that I can press if I’m feeling queasy. But sadly my asthma has started to bug me today so I’m about to ring the dr – looks like I’m going to be one of the unlucky 1/3 of sufferers who is more poorly with it when pregnant. I don’t care about that and me being ill, it’s just I’m worried for Diddy (working title as we don’t want to say “it”!!)

Anyone got anything nice planned this weekend?

:flower: xx

Smurfy- that sounds good. Where are you based? I have testing starting too-did you have hsg done for tube analysis. Have to book that once I start and am afraid it will be painful. Have heard mixed things. I know it's related to individuals pain thresholds. But still!

Good to know stress doesn't impact- does contradict those who (like myself) say the stop TTC and then they fall pregnant. Lol who knows what is going on in there?

How are you feeling this morning? I still have no sign of :witch: just some light spotting. This morning more water mixed with CM. I wish I had paid more attention to the spotting before TTC as I haven't idea if this is normal. In fact, my cram memory recalls it being spotting more like the end of a period. Of course, this could be me totally over analysing and totally obsessing for that elusive :bfp:
Ps hope SA brings back great results- when do you get the results of those?
Ugh. Hope your Friday morning is going well x

Hi I live near Reading, no not the tube testing yet but that is next on the cards post results of SA analysis, we have a 20 mins appointment with doctor next thursday so hoping we get his results back in time I want to move on as quickly as possible.

No PMT signs yet but i normaly dont get any until about 3 days before, i should be due on around tue or wed, not sure if wrote it before though, but i thought i O'd a week early but then got another a week later by which time my hubbie was away, but we DTD as soon as he came back, I think was 24 hrs too late but never mind.

it is so hard looking for signs, all i can say over the last 2 years my PMT can be very different one month to the next so dont try to get my hopes up any more.

Friday going well, just had a dressing table delivered and working from home, i hope your friday is going well x

Hey Scarlett.
Sorry your asthma has poope S&P again. Can acu/herbs help. I had sinuses before DD and after conceiving they flared up again. Old acu guy helped with points in head and around nose. Also helped me with MS and sciatica. To be fair I was bloody seeing him three times a week though. Also used to have mix moxibustion and cupping done. Anyone else tried that. I loved the cupping :) Scarlett- those ear things sound interesting. What are they?

Hmmm testing. Well still feel like AF is coming and not really feeling Preggo. (Of course still hoping) to save my disappointment I pee super fast this morn so I didn't test. Then SMU isn't really a negative if I try- to be honest I don't cos after tea and coffee in morning I pee-ing for England ha ha ha. Ill keep a tab in the spotting as prune like suggests and ectopic :-(

Right waffling. No big plans over the weekend. Working tomorrow (private tutor) and visiting old friends. And you?

Smurfy! Think we're cross posting. I hear you on not getting your hopes up. How confusing re: your ovulating. At least you got some bd in so you never know.

Ahh reading:) in dirty south London ha ha ha.

With SA and docs appt. things look like they're moving on. Hope your Friday continues well. X

Scarlett. How are you?

Hope all else are well.

Good luck ladies x

Hi Minimin

I am ok thanks had hospital today and way told that my ovarys are VERY polysistic, I knew I had PCOS but the VERY was not so good.

I am not taking any herbs at the moment I dont think my ACU does it and I cant afford to see a herbalist as well, do you have any suggestions?

How did things go with expensive Leslie? Do you have your fertility appt dates?

Try and keep your chin up :) I cant because of all the facial hair LOL(sorry PCOS joke if you dont laugh you will cry )

Anyways sending you all my best x

Hi Ladies!

Hassie – that’s great about your session! Where abouts in your cycle are you?

Hi Scarlett

My last period was 19 of Jan so I am CD 63 and counting :(

How are things with you is the Acu keeping the sickness at bay?

I think the name Diddy is so cute its defo much better that “it”

Anyways wishing you well hope you are having a lovely weekend x

Hi Smurfy :hi: I had to really hassle to get my OH's SA results back in time for our appointment. I'm not sure if you're having them done privately or maybe it's different in different places, but I thought I'd let you know in case you want to give them a phone call or three! Hope you're enjoying your new dressing table!! xx

Hey Scarlett.
Sorry your asthma has poope S&P again. Can acu/herbs help. I had sinuses before DD and after conceiving they flared up again. Old acu guy helped with points in head and around nose. Also helped me with MS and sciatica. To be fair I was bloody seeing him three times a week though. Also used to have mix moxibustion and cupping done. Anyone else tried that. I loved the cupping :) Scarlett- those ear things sound interesting. What are they?

Hmmm testing. Well still feel like AF is coming and not really feeling Preggo. (Of course still hoping) to save my disappointment I pee super fast this morn so I didn't test. Then SMU isn't really a negative if I try- to be honest I don't cos after tea and coffee in morning I pee-ing for England ha ha ha. Ill keep a tab in the spotting as prune like suggests and ectopic :-(

Right waffling. No big plans over the weekend. Working tomorrow (private tutor) and visiting old friends. And you?

Hello! Hope you're having fun catching up with friends? So hoping the witch hasn't shown for you FX'd! LOL yes with you on the not POAS in the morning and then a BFN doesn't really count, I've so done that too on many occasions!

Acu lady also treating my asthma, although she's always said she wouldn't be able to do that much as it's something I've had all my life. Hopefully it will help it a bit - I think it's cos I had a really heavy cold that triggered it about a week before my BFP and I never really got it properly under control after that. Feel really bad using my inhalers but the Dr said it's the lesser of two evils :cry:

We told my immediate family this weekend - I know it's super early, but they knew that I was waiting to start fertility treatment and I think the fibbing was also stressing me and not helping with my asthma. Just hope I've not jinxed things now :wacko:

I'm not sure what the things in my ears are called but I think it's like when people go to acu for quitting smoking? My sister said they looked like on and off switches!:rofl:

What's cupping?

Awww Hassie sending you BIG :hugs: so sorry to hear about your news.

I know that vitex (chasteberry) is good very making a cycle regular. And I was on zuo gui wan which must have boosted my progesterone levels - maybe worth looking up to see if they'd help with PCOS (although I wouldn't take them together!!)?

I know that diet and exercise can make a difference too (cos a lot of the stuff I read about my hormones was a little bit similar to PCOS) but I guess you know all that anyways.

What did the hospital say your next steps are?

I hope you have a POA very soon and that your BFP is just around the corner from that :flower: xx

Hey Scarlett. How was your weekend. I do think stressing to not tell is important. Fingers crossed all keeps going well.

Cupping is a technique I used to get done in my back mostly. He would use some sort of suction cups and attach to areas of pain. That would increase blood flow to those areas. Would leave round circles over my back though. Some people say it is painful but I didn't think so. Unless my shoulders were really really super stiff. Once Pregnant he didn't do it though from what I recall.

Am- :witch: showed on Saturday so CD 3 today. Had bloods taken to test hormones and booked other tests in. Off for hsg on Wednesday cd5 which is on the earlier side to what I would have liked but Easter weekend is buggering times up. Follicular scan on the 4th of April (cd13 so hope they can tell me which side is going to pop!) and more bloods on 12th. All in diary and done in a month so happy for that but it buggers my plans to go to my mums over 7-14th. Bonus is I am home and hopefully fertile and tubes will be open from hsg! Ha ha ha.

Anyone had hsg done? I think I have already asked? :sorry: what was it like? Painful? Does it make your :bfp: more likely?

Off to google- who says I am obsessing :shy:

Hi Smurfy :hi: I had to really hassle to get my OH's SA results back in time for our appointment. I'm not sure if you're having them done privately or maybe it's different in different places, but I thought I'd let you know in case you want to give them a phone call or three! Hope you're enjoying your new dressing table!! xx

Good idea, he had it first thing friday i will call them tomorrow, we are having it done with the NHS so hopefully wont take more than 5 days, but you never know. thanks

Hi sorry another question if you dont mind and if you have written this somewhere else let me know, but apart from accuputure did you OPK and when did you DTD interested in how you got a BFP.

Hope you are feeling well

Hey Scarlett. How was your weekend. I do think stressing to not tell is important. Fingers crossed all keeps going well.

Cupping is a technique I used to get done in my back mostly. He would use some sort of suction cups and attach to areas of pain. That would increase blood flow to those areas. Would leave round circles over my back though. Some people say it is painful but I didn't think so. Unless my shoulders were really really super stiff. Once Pregnant he didn't do it though from what I recall.

Am- :witch: showed on Saturday so CD 3 today. Had bloods taken to test hormones and booked other tests in. Off for hsg on Wednesday cd5 which is on the earlier side to what I would have liked but Easter weekend is buggering times up. Follicular scan on the 4th of April (cd13 so hope they can tell me which side is going to pop!) and more bloods on 12th. All in diary and done in a month so happy for that but it buggers my plans to go to my mums over 7-14th. Bonus is I am home and hopefully fertile and tubes will be open from hsg! Ha ha ha.

Anyone had hsg done? I think I have already asked? :sorry: what was it like? Painful? Does it make your :bfp: more likely?

Off to google- who says I am obsessing :shy:

Sorry to hear that :witch: showed up :hugs: but YAY to getting all your appointments sorted so quickly…and home at the right time :winkwink: Is the hsg the blue dye x ray? If so I haven’t had one, but my friend has – she said she’d been warned it was a bit painful so was expecting the worse but for her it was no different than having a smear. And I’ve defo read somewhere that it makes you more fertile :happydance: what did you find from googling it?

Yeah my family know it’s a BIG secret and that also this scan I’ve got Tuesday week is really important. I didn’t really have to say much though as my sister took one look at me, burst into tears and said “I know your news, this is the happiest day ever” bless her! She’s going to be a brilliant Auntie.

Also am I right in thinking you’ve got an accu session tonight? If so I really hope all goes well

Hi sorry another question if you dont mind and if you have written this somewhere else let me know, but apart from accuputure did you OPK and when did you DTD interested in how you got a BFP.

Hope you are feeling well

Hello!

No worries at all about asking me anything you want, really don't mind :hugs:

Here's my chart
My Ovulation Chart || Ovulation Calendar

I tried the digital OPKs, but they made me so depressed that I stopped using them cos I didn't get a smiley...but I think that's cos I was testing way to soon! I tested CD 12, 13, 14 and maybe 15...although I'm also pretty sure I O'd on 16.

We DTD 10, 13, 15, 17, 18 - it wasn't planned like that, just the way it happened. BUT I think it would have made a difference as we used to try and do it 4 days in a row and it turned out my OH had low motility swimmers so guessing every day wouldn't have been best for him?

I also gave up my countless buckets of tea, and drink herbal tea now apart from one proper cup in the morning, so not sure if that helped a bit.

I do put it down to the acu and herbs though as I had TONS of EWCM, and although I used to think I got quite a bit, I'd never ever had that much for as many days as I did :blush: sorry if TMI

Really hope you get your OH SA back for your appt - it took a couple of weeks with my OH with NHS but I know things vary from county to county!

I'm sorry if you've said this before, but have you had any tests done so far and are you waiting on results too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->