anyone tried biorhythms to predict gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

winegums

Reaction score
well it was correct for my son and it seems to be correct for a lot of people on another pregnancy forum. its a bit complicated if you haven't done it before so listen up!

1. click this link: https://www.cycletourist.com/biochart

2. where it says 'create a biochart' there are some boxes to fill in underneath

in the first box name: obviously your name but its not important

in the second box birth date: select YOUR birth date

in the third box chart date: select the month and year you concieved or ovulated

in the fourth box Lunar cycles: select your timezone! for the UK it's GMT: 00:00 not sure what it would be for other countries?

3. click the button that says bio chart and a weird chart appears with green red and blue lines.

IGNORE the green lines.

If on the day of conception:

the blue line is in the top half and red is in the bottom half it predicts BOY

if blue and red lines are both in the top half it sways towards BOY

if blue and red lines are in the bottom half it sways towards GIRL

and if the red line is in the top half and the blue line is in the bottom half it predicts GIRL

also you see little moon shapes. apparently this bit isn't *as* accurate but still predicts gender.

white moon = predicts boy
grey moon = predicts girl

sorry for the *simple* instructions but when i first saw the chart i was like WHAT?! lol

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!

well the first one said boy and the second one with the moons said girl... soooo 1 of them is accurate.... lol

Team Yellow so don't know which one yet though xx

I tried it on my sons date and it said girl lol not sure he would thank me for that. but is all a bit of fun

i can't figure it out cause i don't know my day of ovulation haha. but moons around the two dates it could be say girl so who knows :shrug: was fun though!

Thanks hun. I think i'm being abit thick cos I can't figure the chart out! lol Here's the link, would you please please please have a look for me?? :kiss:

https://www.cycletourist.com/biocha...ar=2010&lunar=1&tz=0&save_tz=1&chart=FromForm

looking at your chart

before the 10th may predicts boy

10th - 15th sways to boy

15th - 23rd predicts girl

24th / 25th sways to girl

25th to 5th june predicts boy

12th or 13th of may. Thankyou my lovely :)

For me the red is top and blue is bottom so that would be Girl and the moon is grey so that's girl again!!!

I don't know the sex yet but this is interesting. Hubby thinks its a girl and I think its a boy :shrug:

Oooh that sounds promising. The sonographer at my 12 week scan said although it was early she thought boy :)

Thankyou hun x

mine predicts boy if i use ovulation date... not sure of actual conception date though as we bd so much hehe

no sure what my time zone is lol but regardless im confused. o well im having a girl.
https://www.cycletourist.com/biocha...2&chartyear=2010&lunar=1&tz=-6&chart=FromForm

haha back when you had the energy for :sex:

going by this (with not knowing exact conception date as hospital keeps changing my dates everytime i go) its half and half for me.
ive got a full grey moon meaning girl. within my time frame of conception (days10-15 of june) ive got 2 1/2 days of both lines being top half and 2 1/2 days of both lines being bottom half lol. but going by my new conception date going by my 12 week scan it swings more towards a girl.
all very confusing though lol. xx

Mine says a boy, with both the coloured lines and the moon thingy. Wont know until 1st Oct though...but very interesting!:thumbup:

I am bumping this up in hopes to get some more ladies to check it out and let me know if the biorythms were right for them?

Winegums I'm really curious with this theory but I can't make head or tail of my chart I keep getting confused (sounding really thick now) could you please please have a look for me? My link to my chart is here
https://www.cycletourist.com/biocha...=9&chartyear=2012&lunar=1&tz=0&chart=FromForm

Thankyou hun xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14