anyone tried biorhythms to predict gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for posting this!!!
Would you please be able to confirm this for me? Im just not certain.
My conception date was Dec. 8th, 2012

https://www.cycletourist.com/biocha...2&chartyear=2012&lunar=1&tz=-5&chart=FromForm

i checked this for my both DS1 and DS2 and it was accurate.
will be anxious to see if its accurate for #3.

I will be interested to see how mine turns out as we conceived on a critical girl day, I still think its a boy though!

https://www.cycletourist.com/biocha...=9&chartyear=2012&lunar=1&tz=0&chart=FromForm

dont know if ive posted right but i think its saying boy and if so its correct x

Hi ladies i would like to join.. Im new here and wanted to know if biorhythm and things really work.. Could someone do mine for me!!! As I'm not sure how to read them.. My ov date was between aug5-7 not quite sure my due date is April 30 2013. My bday is 1/31/1985 and im in est time zone..thank you for whoever takes the time out to do this for me!!:)

Mine says boy - 100% boy guesses here 50/50 on ingender but tech on there said she was leaning girl but not sure. Too bad I have to wait 6 months to find out! Would be happy to calculate these for you ladies when I'm not on my phone!

Alrighty... Mine says girl as both red and blue lines are at the bottom... Can't tell on the moon because I've got a half moon on my exact date of conception!

Hi ladies i would like to join.. Im new here and wanted to know if biorhythm and things really work.. Could someone do mine for me!!! As I'm not sure how to read them.. My ov date was between aug5-7 not quite sure my due date is April 30 2013. My bday is 1/31/1985 and im in est time zone..thank you for whoever takes the time out to do this for me!!:)

Your blue and red lines are both at the bottom just like mine! You are predicted a girl Charm! Your moon is closer to white than grey... this predicts boy, but is supposedly less accurate than the colored lines.

Thank you so much.. How do you do the moon colors. My friend and sil want me to look at theirs but I gotta learn to read them right.. I know you ladies don't have time to look for them but this is interesting .. N I prayyyy that its right I really would love a little girl after 3 boys fx!!! I went on ingender n had this read a some someone said I had a blue critical day on the 4 th but I didn't ov till the 5-7 n I didn't see any blue critical day anywhere.. Is this the something as biochart I'm confused of what critical day is ...

when i do my sons chart it comes up boy directly between the whilte moon and a half and half moon so that was right ... this time my chart says girl and is right beside a grey moon ... we shall see on friday if it will be right for me this time around too :D

Adriansmama.. what was your moon sign in when you conceived??

Both my lines and the moon predict boy! However, my nub and skull predicted girl.
It will be interesting to see which is right.. will find out Feb 4th!

Not right for us. It sways toward girl with a gray moon and we've been told it looks like two boys. :(

Just to clarify, the "moons" are the actual moon phases...the grey moon is for the New Moon and the white moon is for the Full Moon...the half/half moons are for the waxing and waning moon.

On another note, DH and I are TTC and hope to sway for a girl...for this months' time of conception/ovulation both lines are on the bottom...so keeping fingers crossed! For my previous to children, the chart shows the lines in the upper area...and both were boys!

I just tried it and the line said boy but the moon said girl lol it was good fun thou. It looked very confusing but easy to figure out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"