Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

finally started using my monitor after a delay last month lol cd9 and still low, I have a 27 day cycle but usually o on cd16-17 x

Still low day 10 lol it's like waiting for Christmas! X

cd 6 low , cd 7 high , cd 8 high , and today cd 9 also high...this is my first month of CBFM

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update - got my first peak this morning :happydance: cd14. My highs were from cd6 to cd13.

Now wondering when to BD, we did last night so maybe i need to let his supplies build up again, or should we just go for it today and tomorrow (presuming i get a second peak tomorrow) :wacko:

Anyone else peaked?

I'm starting to worry now that I haven't had a high and everyone else has by day 10 :-(

Hi Ladies,

Just a quick update - got my first peak this morning :happydance: cd14. My highs were from cd6 to cd13.

Now wondering when to BD, we did last night so maybe i need to let his supplies build up again, or should we just go for it today and tomorrow (presuming i get a second peak tomorrow) :wacko:

Anyone else peaked?

I am still getting highs hun cd 9 f0r me ...is this your first month ?

Sam123 is this your first month using cbfm?

Tulip11 yeah first month using it, now just need to get BD timing right!

Sam123 is this your first month using cbfm?

Tulip11 yeah first month using it, now just need to get BD timing right!

GL may you get your BFP along with all of us ...I hope I ill get my peak too :)

Hi Ladies,

Anyone else peaked?

I would do both days unless he has count issues, good luck!!

No peak for me this month, getting bunch of highs and decided to started reusing old sticks as FF has pinned my ovulation. 4 DPO now

wanttobemumm, i'd say BD as much as you can, today and tomorrow and maybe the day after. some people ovulate on the high after the peaks

I'm certain I've ovulated already and had my smile on the opk digital... although CBFM is only showing me as highs... this is my third month now but my first with no peak :(

CD11 and still on low :-( not even a high, in a 27 day cycle! Starting to worry I'm not ovulating :cry:

Hi guys I have used the fertility monitor before 2010 but we r TTc again and Just wondered yesterday was cd 6 the day the monitor usually ask for a stick , instead it said it needs cleaning ( no stick in) so I cleaned it turned it on and off and it didn't work after twenty mins gave up went toilet then I turned it on again and it work immediately asking for a stick obviuosly didn't bother today cd7 it asked for one which I put in does anyone know if this will effect the reading for my highs etc

Should I worry?! No high by cd10 in a 27 day cycle?

Should I worry?! No high by cd10 in a 27 day cycle?

Is this your first cycle with cbfm Sam? I'd give it at least 2 maybe 3 cycles before you worry. Especially the first cycle as it is just getting to know your body :hugs:

cd 12 and still low :-(

I had a quick look in the manual this morning and it said that the monitor can jump from low to peak (without any highs) if both hormones rise at the same time so try not to worry, still time yet :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->