Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

I'm still getting high readings on my CBFM (9 in a row)...not sure why because according to my BBT I ovulated on the 12th. I'm starting to wonder if mine is defective or something :wacko:

Anyways, I had the same left side cramping pain today as I did yesterday, but yesterday they lasted a lot longer than they did today.

Aside from all of that, I am sooooo glad that I started temping this month! I think that, by seeing my temps, it will prevent me from testing early :thumbup:

How is everyone else doing?

Had a super tiny amount of stringy brown cm, smaller then my pinky, only noticed when checking cp. Don't believe it was as from bd, it had been about 3 days.

sounds like IB Rebandy. This is a very good sign. When are you planning to test??

I got a peak today after receiving highs since CD6. So happy to see it!! ALso my back has been hurting and think this happened last month around O time - is that normal?

Just had a smily digital OPK at 8pm so think the cbfm is getting to know me now.

BD last night and plan again tonight / tomorrow. Fingers crossed we catch this month!

Good luck ladies xxx

Mexx, what CD are you on??
It's great that you finally got your peak, It felt so good seeing that egg on the monitor, I was so excited.

I'm on cd15. Last month was my first with the cbfm and I got my first peak on cd13.

I have been trying for 15 cycles and am now so ready to get my BFP.

My next AF is due on nye so if I test with the frer I will start testing on Christmas day :)

When will you be testing? x

I hope you get your BFP :)
I am trying to wait to when AF is due, I dont know if ill be able to hold on for that long, but we'll see. AF is due by 26th

I think I want to test early as its Christmas / our wedding anniversary :)

Good luck :)

perfect timing for a BFP!! Hopefully the test will be able to detect it that soon.
Happy Anniversary and I hope we both get our BFP

I got a peak today after receiving highs since CD6. So happy to see it!! ALso my back has been hurting and think this happened last month around O time - is that normal?

Just had a smily digital OPK at 8pm so think the cbfm is getting to know me now.

BD last night and plan again tonight / tomorrow. Fingers crossed we catch this month!

Good luck ladies xxx

I almost always get back pain during ovulation so it is a good sign for me.

Not much new with me, my boobs finally got sore yesterday but its strange they are usually sore right away after O. I think I will start testing with internet cheapies at 10dpo. I don't like seeing negatives but my patience is thin lol

hey girls good luck to all of you...I want to buy CBFM I had ordered one on amazon but didnt get that one so I got back my money...ao apart from amazon which is the best place to get cheap CBFM ?

I paid 35$ for one on eBay, it took me awhile to find the best deal and I bought an unopened unexpired box of test strips for 20$

hey girls good luck to all of you...I want to buy CBFM I had ordered one on amazon but didnt get that one so I got back my money...ao apart from amazon which is the best place to get cheap CBFM ?

i cant be of help as I got mine off Amazon UK, so I cant really help. I am using mine in Egypt so had to buy 4 months supply of sticks and if I need more, I'll have to have my sister send me some. Hope i dont though.
Good luck

Well...got another high reading today (my 11th one in a row) Starting tomorrow I'm going to reuse my other sticks because there is no sense in me wasting a brand new stick when I'm not going to get my peak this month, plus those sticks are so frickin' expensive!

I read somewhere that once you get a high, the monitor will keep asking you to test until it gives you a peak, but once you hit 20 days of testing it won't ask you to test anymore. So, hopefully I'll get my :bfp: this month so I won't have to use the monitor next month :thumbup: Not sure if this month is going to be my month though because I've been extremely stressed out for the past couple weeks :cry:

I know it's only my first month of using the CBFM but I'm pretty dissapointed :growlmad: If I wouldn't have taken an OPK when I did, I would have missed my ovulation day.

Tulip: I think your best bet is to get one off ebay :thumbup: I got a brand new, unopened CBFM and a unopened 30 pack of test sticks all for $100

Special K, i have been using old sticks ever since I got my high after the peaks. All the sticks i used gave a high previously and now they are giving lows so this proves that it will automatically give lows after O. This could be your month, you never know.

I used a stick yesterday and got a Peak so didn't bother today and it has automatically given me a second peak :) It's a waste a of stick / money to use when you dont need to.
This month we've managed to DTD on the day before the peak, on peak day 1 and will again tonight on peak day 2. I really hope that we have timed it right this month :D
How long has everyone been trying / trying with the CBFM?
Does anyone know what the average length of time to try with the CBFM is before getting a positive?
x

How long has everyone been trying / trying with the CBFM?
Does anyone know what the average length of time to try with the CBFM is before getting a positive?
x

I am sorry cant help. Most of us are in our 1st or 2nd cycle using CBFM

Special K, i have been using old sticks ever since I got my high after the peaks. All the sticks i used gave a high previously and now they are giving lows so this proves that it will automatically give lows after O. This could be your month, you never know.

Oh wow...so it did give you a low on a previously used stick...interesting!!! :thumbup: I got my 12th high today :wacko: and my temps are staying above my cover line so that's a plus :happydance: I can honestly say I'm pretty intrigued by temping; it's very interesting to see how my temps varies day to day.

Thanks for being so helpful Cleo! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: How are things going for you?

Oh wow...so it did give you a low on a previously used stick...interesting!!! :thumbup: I got my 12th high today :wacko: and my temps are staying above my cover line so that's a plus :happydance: I can honestly say I'm pretty intrigued by temping; it's very interesting to see how my temps varies day to day.

Thanks for being so helpful Cleo! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: How are things going for you?

Your chart looks great, hopefully it will remain above the cover line.
I have been okay, just stressing a bit. I finished my first week of waiting, and I think I'll start testing by 12 DPO. I don't feel pregnant though and have no symptoms at all.
My chart is funny looking, it was very strange before ovulation and then it started stabilizing and then today I had a huge temp spike that was very strange and I have no idea what that is.
Oh well, now all I can do is wait for AF to arrive or my :bfp:(fingers crossed).

How are your symptoms??

Your chart looks great, hopefully it will remain above the cover line.
I have been okay, just stressing a bit. I finished my first week of waiting, and I think I'll start testing by 12 DPO. I don't feel pregnant though and have no symptoms at all.
My chart is funny looking, it was very strange before ovulation and then it started stabilizing and then today I had a huge temp spike that was very strange and I have no idea what that is.
Oh well, now all I can do is wait for AF to arrive or my :bfp:(fingers crossed).

How are your symptoms??

I'm hoping my chart will remain above the cover line too :thumbup: Just like you, I don't feel pregnant either. I had some symptoms a couple DPO but that was it...nothing the past few days.

I have been super stressed too with Christmas around the corner :wacko: My hubby and I are hosting Christmas Eve at our house this year so I've been going nuts trying to get everything situated ](*,) I try not to stress but there always seems to be something stressing me out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->