Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

My chart is looking nice!!
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3971f9 :thumbup:

How is everyone?

Looks good.

I'm ok but too early to start testing yet .... Wish j could though but it's only 4dpo

I want to sell my CBFM to someone that can't afford the purchase price and needs some help TTC. I am moving on to assisted conception. Does anyone know someone that needs one? It was only used for 4 cycles. I don't want it to sit in a drawer unloved!

$75 sound reasonable? I also have about 25 test sticks left from a 30 pack. I have never sold anything online before!

tulip11(one page back) was looking for a good priced one, maybe try sending her a private message?

hun I have ordered mine on ebay 2 days ago...thanks alot for your concern :)

girls today I got my CBFM along with its 20 sticks...I am so much excited...if I cant get BFP this cycle so ill start using it from next one...

I want to sell my CBFM to someone that can't afford the purchase price and needs some help TTC. I am moving on to assisted conception. Does anyone know someone that needs one? It was only used for 4 cycles. I don't want it to sit in a drawer unloved!

hun contact this girl...I am posting her thread link she is in search of CBFM...https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/wanted/1616793-clearblue-fertility-monitor.html

Hi ladies
How is everyone doing so far? Things are okay on my end....extremely stressed though. My hubby's grandpa passed away a couple days ago so that just adds to my mountain of stress. I haven't had any symptoms lately, but I had a noticable temp spike this morning...so I'm hoping that's a good thing!

Special k, I am so sorry for your loss. I know it can be very hard especially before the holidays.
Things are good at my end, expecting AF anytime now. I am on CD29, 13DPO and my M started flashing on my CBFM and Af should be here by tomorrow. Started having AF cramps yesterday so I really feel her coming very soon. I have also tested and it was BFN so hoping next month will be our month.

How is everyone else?

I'm a little confused with my first month using the CBFM. On CD10 I got my first high and I expected that I'd have a few days of highs as with a 26/28 day cycle I expected to ovulate about CD14. However I was surprised to get highs for 8 days! I was sure the monitor was wrong and just giving me highs because it hadn't recognised my peak being the first month. Yet this morning I got a peak reading on day 18. I thought it must be wrong but this afternoon I did have some abdominal cramps.

So my confusion is two fold. Can you really have eight high days before peak as I thought you were only highly fertile for the four-ish days before ovulating. Also isn't CD18 really late to ovulate?

I'm a little confused with my first month using the CBFM. On CD10 I got my first high and I expected that I'd have a few days of highs as with a 26/28 day cycle I expected to ovulate about CD14. However I was surprised to get highs for 8 days! I was sure the monitor was wrong and just giving me highs because it hadn't recognised my peak being the first month. Yet this morning I got a peak reading on day 18. I thought it must be wrong but this afternoon I did have some abdominal cramps.

So my confusion is two fold. Can you really have eight high days before peak as I thought you were only highly fertile for the four-ish days before ovulating. Also isn't CD18 really late to ovulate?

It is not too late to ovulate on CD18, and the first month you use your CBFM you get more highs than usual and then as the monitor gets to know your cycle it decreases to a couple of days before ovulation.

Thanks Cleopatra. It's annoying as the early high days meant we DTD early and now can't on my peak days as we're staying with family for Xmas.

The good news is that if I do always ovulate later in my cycle, I now know about it thanks to my monitor and can BD nearer the right time.

Thanks Cleopatra. It's annoying as the early high days meant we DTD early and now can't on my peak days as we're staying with family for Xmas.

The good news is that if I do always ovulate later in my cycle, I now know about it thanks to my monitor and can BD nearer the right time.

My first peak was the day we had renovations done at our house and we were staying with my parents, lovely I know. So the same situation.

This is the most important thing, you know when you would normally ovulate and can BD closer to that date.

I got 16 high days and no peak at all this month....I'm due to test tomorrow but I think I might wait another day or two.

I got 16 high days and no peak at all this month....I'm due to test tomorrow but I think I might wait another day or two.

Your chart looks great :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->