Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

I'm positive I O' d on the first peak this month instead of the second like last month

hi girls today af get started with full flow so cd 1 here so today in the morning at 6 am I started CBFM and pressed ( m ) button where it shows 1 and thats it what I did..my question is that was that enough for today that what I did...and do I have to turn on it every morning simply to check out when does it ask for test ?

Hi Tulip11, from what i know all you have to do on CD1 is press the 'm' button. Turn it on every morning about the same time and when it needs a test the symbol will appear, normally around day 6 on your first month of using it. Hope this helps and good luck!

Hi Tulip11, from what i know all you have to do on CD1 is press the 'm' button. Turn it on every morning about the same time and when it needs a test the symbol will appear, normally around day 6 on your first month of using it. Hope this helps and good luck!

thanks...I hope it works for us..is this your first time of CBFM ?

No probs :) Yep first month for me. Had my first test this morning and got two bars.

wanttobemum, it is normal to get lots of highs in ur first month using the CBFM and you might ovulate sooner than you think.
Tulip, I dont know if you have to check everyday until CD6 (when it will ask for ur first test), but I usually do.

I turn mine on every day even after o when it stops asking for tests because it keeps track of your cycles and gets to know how long it is and all that. I believe you will always get two peaks. one for the lh surge and then for the day of O.

My first cycle was HHHPPH starting CD9, this month was HHHHHPPH starting CD7, so I had much more highs my second cycle.

Hi Rebandy,

Thanks for sharing.

Doesn't cbfm ever prompt you to start testing fron day 6? I'm on cycle 3 using it and I've always had to start testing on CD 6.

I had HHHHPPHLLL on cycle 1, then LLHHHPPHLL on cycle 2.

Hugs,
Faith

Yea it has both month but I just left the lows off, our months were opposite of each other.

Hi ladies,

I'm using the CBFM monitor for the first time this month so hope you don't mind me joining you. I've posted on a couple of other threads, but new to the forum so be gentle with me lol..

It's my third month TTC after an incomplete miscarriage in November at 12.5 weeks which left me and hubby devastated.

Lovely to know there are other people going through the same thing who understand, and hope I can get to know others on the forum.

Very excited on my first month using the CBFM (and impatient lol). I'm on CD11 today, and got a peak. YAY!

Baby dust to all.

Xxx

Hi ladies,

I'm using the CBFM monitor for the first time this month so hope you don't mind me joining you. I've posted on a couple of other threads, but new to the forum so be gentle with me lol..

It's my third month TTC after an incomplete miscarriage in November at 12.5 weeks which left me and hubby devastated.

Lovely to know there are other people going through the same thing who understand, and hope I can get to know others on the forum.

Very excited on my first month using the CBFM (and impatient lol). I'm on CD11 today, and got a peak. YAY!

Baby dust to all.

Xxx

I am also using CBFM for the first time cd 5 here for me

Im on CD17, all highs, dont think I am getting a peak this month. I might have ovulated on CD15/

The first month it is still getting to know you so yes it is normal... once it has detected a high it will remain high until you get a peak - it wont go back down to a low.

I'm on my third month with it now... thought I would get my peak today but it wasnt detected and instead got another high.

Good luck ladies x

first month, i got my first high on cd10 and ovulated on cd16 so maybe you will ovulate sooner this month. You also might get lots of highs and no peak firs month

first month, i got my first high on cd10 and ovulated on cd16 so maybe you will ovulate sooner this month. You also might get lots of highs and no peak firs month

I heard that first month it tries to understand your cycle...right...so this means that it may give us false indication or there are less chances of getting pregnant on first try...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->