Anyone trying CBFM for the first time this month?

Ah crap....I had a huge temp drop this morning =(

yeah me too! expecting AF anytime now

LOL Cleo our bodies must be synced up together! I am having some slight spotting too today and I always get that a day or 2 before AF arrives. I'm okay with not getting a :bfp: this month because it's been awfully stressful, plus right now I'm sicker than heck with an upper respiratory infection and got tons of meds from my doc today...so for now I'm concentrating on getting better :)

I sure hope that I get a peak next month on my CBFM though, I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get one this month :-(

FF had my ovulation day at CD16 and it was my first peak day, so today I am 16 DPO; however, when I was playing with FF, I changed the interpretation method from advanced to either FAM or Research and then FF changed my ovulation day to CD19, which means I am at 13 DPO.

I am confused on which setting is the right one, what are you ladies using?

On an other note, started brown spotting this am so probably tomorrow or the day after will be CD1 all over again.

FF had my ovulation day at CD16 and it was my first peak day, so today I am 16 DPO; however, when I was playing with FF, I changed the interpretation method from advanced to either FAM or Research and then FF changed my ovulation day to CD19, which means I am at 13 DPO.

I am confused on which setting is the right one, what are you ladies using?

On an other note, started brown spotting this am so probably tomorrow or the day after will be CD1 all over again.

Hi Cleo!
I didn't even know there was more than one setting on FF, I'm going to have to check it out! I'm having brown spotting today too so I know AF will be here tomorrow. Hubby and I had everything timed perfectly this month but I guess it just wasn't time for us :-/ However, I would LOVE to have an October baby so I'm hoping to get a :bfp: in January. The wait is definitely hard though :-( I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we both get our :bfp: next month!

did any of you girls take bcp? how was your AF post bcp?
Yesterday I started spotting and at night heavy flow started. I have been having very hard cramps, I couldnt sleep till 4 am and then woke up at 5 from the pain. The only thing that made me feel better was a hot shower and I dont like taking painkillers. Has anyone else had that?

Okay, I'm confused :wacko: On the 26th (14 DPO) My temp took a HUGE dive and I started spotting (brown) that day. The next day my temp went up slightly and I was still spotting (brown). Today, my temp sky-rocketed back up and I'm not spotting anymore. I usually start spotting a day or 2 before AF, so I thought she would show today for sure but she didn't :coffee:

I took a pregnancy test on 14 DPO and it was negative. Now, I don't know if my temps are going crazy because I'm sick (upper respiratory infection) and if that is also the same reason for AF's delay or what, but now I'm all worried because I've been taking Sudafed, Mucinex, and an inhaler and I know your not supposed to take Sudafed if your pregnant. Am I getting all hyped up over nothing?

did any of you girls take bcp? how was your AF post bcp?
Yesterday I started spotting and at night heavy flow started. I have been having very hard cramps, I couldnt sleep till 4 am and then woke up at 5 from the pain. The only thing that made me feel better was a hot shower and I dont like taking painkillers. Has anyone else had that?

I've never been on BCP, so unfortunately, I don't have any advice for you on that but I sure do hope you feel better Cleo! :hugs:

I dont think sickness can delay af only O and your temp can def be effected by sickness.

maybe it was implantation bleeding. I really don't know. Did you test??

I am feeling better, thank you. The first night was the worst and then it got better.

hi girls I got my CBFM along with its sticks about a week ago...now if I wont get my BFP this month so I ill start it from next cycle...any advice for beginners

hi girls I got my CBFM along with its sticks about a week ago...now if I wont get my BFP this month so I ill start it from next cycle...any advice for beginners

Keep used sticks to reuse after you get your peak.
set it in a convenient time (I have mine at 9 so I can test from 6 to 12).
Be patient, you might not get your peak on the 1st cycle, that doesnt mean that you didnt ovulate. and you can get many highs before you eventually get your peak so don't give up.

It's my first month! I have never been so excited for AF to come so I can just press 'm'! I'm going into my 6 month of ttc and fingers crossed for a bfp

Bady dust to all :happydance:

I just got a high on CD 7, I was a bit shocked to see it this early but i have ovulate on CD11 before. last month I only had 3 high before peaks.

today I am having spotting like brown in colour should I start using CBFM ?

1st day of bleeding and not spotting is CD1.

I am CD10 today and got my first high, kind of strange as I ovulated CD16 last month.

I got my first high CD 7 and first peak today at CD 12

First month using cbfm - so excited!! Pressed 'm' on wednesday, first test this morning at CD6 and got two bars! Dont know if its right or not but im not taking any chances :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->