Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Hi all,
Ive been away this weekend to a wedding and to celebrate our anniversary,we had a lovely time and i feel so relaxed.We left our DD with my dad and she had a lovely time too.
Im having slight cramps today and just know that AF is on her way,i think im 10 DPO but cant be sure.Oh well,fingers crossed for next month.
:dust:

Thanks ladies for your positivity :)

Fleur this month I did 28 days first time in I dunno how long....

IV just had af im currently cd7... Hoping I ovulate im going to pick up some opk's tomorrow. When would I usually check what cd? Lol it seems so long ago I cant remember and I dunno with this cycle being 28days!!! Mines usually 30-35! =)

Hope all you lovely ladies get a bfp soon! :) its so nice to have people to talk to and in similar situations we can all keep each other thinking positive :-D

Hi all,
Ive been away this weekend to a wedding and to celebrate our anniversary,we had a lovely time and i feel so relaxed.We left our DD with my dad and she had a lovely time too.
Im having slight cramps today and just know that AF is on her way,i think im 10 DPO but cant be sure.Oh well,fingers crossed for next month.
:dust:

slight cramps could still be a good positive sign hun dont go jumping the fence yet you're not out till the witch shows her ugly face!! :-D

Glad you've had a nice relaxed weekend :) xx

I'm out girls AF showed up this morning about 5 hours ago. Onwards and upwards for next month. I don't think we bd enough this month. My cycle was only 26 days this month so I'm probably ov earlier than I think so might need to bd more in the run up to ov. Tht means tht we can bd lots on holiday which is nice. Baby dust to everyone else x

BOOOOOOO! So sorry to hear that twinks :( but as you say - onwards and upwards and lots and lots of bd'ing this month! Are you using ovulation sticks? I'm not yet but considering starting that at some point if we dont get our BFP this or next month as I'm never quite sure when (or even if!!) I ovulate and at least that would give me a better idea. I do worry that they'll send me over the edge in terms of my craziness though... :)

Whenever I get AF I am always really kind to myself and buy myself a present/let myself eat exactly what I want, so hope you will be similarly treating yourself today

Big hugs and onwards to October!! XX

BOOOOOOO! So sorry to hear that twinks :( but as you say - onwards and upwards and lots and lots of bd'ing this month! Are you using ovulation sticks? I'm not yet but considering starting that at some point if we dont get our BFP this or next month as I'm never quite sure when (or even if!!) I ovulate and at least that would give me a better idea. I do worry that they'll send me over the edge in terms of my craziness though... :)

Whenever I get AF I am always really kind to myself and buy myself a present/let myself eat exactly what I want, so hope you will be similarly treating yourself today

Aw thanks Fleur that's really cheered me up :hugs: I tried using the cbfm this cycle but to be honest it was out of synch as I made it start on cd5 and I was really cd7 or 8. It caught my highs and peaks but I wasn't feeling well on the peak days so we didn't bd. I kept track of the days we bd on with our ds and we bd loads more than we did this time. This month was very much ntnp I'd say. Next month though I really am going to ttc. I'm going to be using my cbfm properly this time and also have bought some of the conceieve plus which I also used with my ds and fell pregnant when I used both together. Can't harm to try again lol. Buying a treat sounds like a plan lol thanks Fleur! AF is due at the weekend for you isn't it Fleur? I think u we're due by long after I was? Fingers crossed for u hun :thumbup:

Aw thanks Fleur that's really cheered me up :hugs: I tried using the cbfm this cycle but to be honest it was out of synch as I made it start on cd5 and I was really cd7 or 8. It caught my highs and peaks but I wasn't feeling well on the peak days so we didn't bd. I kept track of the days we bd on with our ds and we bd loads more than we did this time. This month was very much ntnp I'd say. Next month though I really am going to ttc. I'm going to be using my cbfm properly this time and also have bought some of the conceieve plus which I also used with my ds and fell pregnant when I used both together. Can't harm to try again lol. Buying a treat sounds like a plan lol thanks Fleur! AF is due at the weekend for you isn't it Fleur? I think u we're due by long after I was? Fingers crossed for u hun :thumbup:

Hugs Twinks! Reset that monitor and you go girl! Hopefully next month is your month :)

Hahaha I was looking at handbags at lunch in anticipation of AF turning up - nearly bought one (which I dont need) but managed to resist as it will feel so much better buying it as a present if I do get AF :) hope you will be buying yourself a pressie too - doesnt have to be much, just a bar of your favourite choccy or some posh shower gel, just to perk you up a bit. I'm a bit of a shopaholic though...

Sounds like last month was definitely a trial run for you twinks. How long did it take you to get pg with your son? It took us 3 months with my dd and this is month 3 now, somehow I think if the witch turns up, I will feel ok about it as after month 3 has gone by its like i'm not competing with my previous pregnancy and its just different this time, if that makes sense?! Anyway we'll see.

And yes AF due on saturday (or possibly Friday) - I have no symptoms at all so not holding out any hope but you never know! Would always rather assume I'm not pregnant and be less disappointed if AF shows than get my hopes up symptom spotting and then have them dashed (even though you always secretly hope that maybe this is your month!)

Lol ohh a new handbag sounds like a fab idea ha ha! I'm a complete shopaholic too and have tried to chrb it somce lo arrived but it just opened up a whole new field of shopping- everything and anything baby related ha!

That time of the month is awful isn't it. I usually get such awful AF symptoms headaches, a lot of pain etc. This time though I've come straight on and actually feel fine. Just got back from the park with my lo- boy does he have a lot of energy to burn lol. He seems to be cutting his afternoon nap down to 45 mins now and is full of beans all day. He sleeps a long time at night though so he reenergises for the next day then he's off again.

We took 5 months with my son Fleur and the 5th month was the month we used the cbfm for the first time and the conceieve plus for the first time also :0)

Lol ohh a new handbag sounds like a fab idea ha ha! I'm a complete shopaholic too and have tried to chrb it somce lo arrived but it just opened up a whole new field of shopping- everything and anything baby related ha!

That time of the month is awful isn't it. I usually get such awful AF symptoms headaches, a lot of pain etc. This time though I've come straight on and actually feel fine. Just got back from the park with my lo- boy does he have a lot of energy to burn lol. He seems to be cutting his afternoon nap down to 45 mins now and is full of beans all day. He sleeps a long time at night though so he reenergises for the next day then he's off again.

We took 5 months with my son Fleur and the 5th month was the month we used the cbfm for the first time and the conceieve plus for the first time also :0)

I swear by the monitor/preseed. Both of our children we conceived the first month trying and I think they played a big part in that!

OH my god i know!! As well as checking out some new handbags at lunchtime i bought my dd a load of new clothes, what with the weather suddenly being winter (wtf is that all about?!) - totally addicted to buying stuff for her as well as me.

Thats great you didnt have any of the usual horrid AF symptoms twinks. I dont normally have any symptoms either and just end up going to the loo and having an 'oh no!' moment :(

We're off to a wedding this weekend so if this month isnt our month I hope I come on in the morning before the wedding starts (or ideally not at all!!) so that I can be - ahem - prepared- was thinkinbg I'd wear my spanx but I think its a bit risky so it'll be muffin tops and mum-tum ahoy :)

Ah trip to the park sounds fab - i'm stuck at my desk and its super sunny outside today! My dd naps for 2 hours and I love having that break to just chill (well i say that but i always end up cleaning and tidying!)

Hope you've got something tasty and chocolate based to eat for dinner tonight :)

XX

P.S. I think I'm def going to order a CBFM if AF shows up this weekend - maybe that can be my present to myself?!! (As well as the boots I'm coveting!!!!!)

P.S. I think I'm def going to order a CBFM if AF shows up this weekend - maybe that can be my present to myself?!! (As well as the boots I'm coveting!!!!!)

You ladies are making me wanna go shopping! ha ha ha

I did indulge and got a bunch of maternity clothes for winter, and a new hand held Dyson vac!

I also have made a beautiful Orgami Owl necklace with all little symbols of my son! :)

Oh and new sunglasses...

Oh well, I guess I have been shopping! :haha:

Ah castaway you've just reminded me about the *other* thing i love shopping for - maternity clothes!! Seriously, is there anything better in the world than clothes that positively want a big belly in them?!!!

I had to sort through some of mine the other day to lend a dress to a friend and I was like - ahhh i forgot about that top/that dress/those jeans etc etc - I wanna wear them all again! :)

Ah castaway you've just reminded me about the *other* thing i love shopping for - maternity clothes!! Seriously, is there anything better in the world than clothes that positively want a big belly in them?!!!

I had to sort through some of mine the other day to lend a dress to a friend and I was like - ahhh i forgot about that top/that dress/those jeans etc etc - I wanna wear them all again! :)

OH I know! I love shopping for maternity! I still need a winter jacket that will be big enough but I have some time for that :)

Ohh totally know what u both mean about maternity clothes. I've got this really pretty floral maternity top that I'd love to wear again. It's too loose at the front to just wear as a non maternity top. Ah another excuse to get pregnant ha ha. The weather is mental isn't it! it's suddenly turned into winter over night- skipped Autumn! I'm really keen on crocheting and particularly love making hats for ds. I tried on a panda one I made for him last year yesterday and I'm chuffed that it fits him well now (last year it was way too big). I'm also half way through making him this one:

https://m.weheartit.com/entry/67850286/tag/crochet orangutan ape hat?context_user=901834

If the link works. I think it's a really cute hat! I want to make a blanket but don't have the patience to make one over months. A hat I can make in a few days and I like to see quick progress and finish things within a few days. Ds gave me the incentive to start crocheting. Talking about winter clothing, ds needs trousers, a new padded coat and some jumpers. I love the Tu Sainsburys boys clothing and can't wait when we get back from holiday to go shopping for some bits for him :-D
Fleur the cbfm is on sale on Amazon at the min
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0012PB8EO
And I think that's a great deal as I paid around £100 for mine two years ago. The sticks are darn expensive tho :0( Castaway I'm definitely going to give the conceieve plus a go next month as I think that might have been why I fell pregnant and the cbfm helped pinpoint when to dtd. Did u use preseed this time when ttc too? I actually forgot we used the conceieve plus until a few days ago. I read the reviews again and it gets fantastic recommendations :)

Ohh totally know what u both mean about maternity clothes. I've got this really pretty floral maternity top that I'd love to wear again. It's too loose at the front to just wear as a non maternity top. Ah another excuse to get pregnant ha ha. The weather is mental isn't it! it's suddenly turned into winter over night- skipped Autumn! I'm really keen on crocheting and particularly love making hats for ds. I tried on a panda one I made for him last year yesterday and I'm chuffed that it fits him well now (last year it was way too big). I'm also half way through making him this one:

https://m.weheartit.com/entry/67850286/tag/crochet orangutan ape hat?context_user=901834

If the link works. I think it's a really cute hat! I want to make a blanket but don't have the patience to make one over months. A hat I can make in a few days and I like to see quick progress and finish things within a few days. Ds gave me the incentive to start crocheting. Talking about winter clothing, ds needs trousers, a new padded coat and some jumpers. I love the Tu Sainsburys boys clothing and can't wait when we get back from holiday to go shopping for some bits for him :-D
Fleur the cbfm is on sale on Amazon at the min
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0012PB8EO
And I think that's a great deal as I paid around £100 for mine two years ago. The sticks are darn expensive tho :0( Castaway I'm definitely going to give the conceieve plus a go next month as I think that might have been why I fell pregnant and the cbfm helped pinpoint when to dtd. Did u use preseed this time when ttc too? I actually forgot we used the conceieve plus until a few days ago. I read the reviews again and it gets fantastic recommendations :)

I love that hat, I wished I crocheted! lol

Yes we used pre seed everytime as I am still very dry down there from delivering. We actually only did twice, 4 and 5 days from when I would even O! I think preseed helped to keep the sperm alive until I O'ed and I am pretty convinced we are having a girl this time! lol

My skin is so dry this time around and on top of it I am getting wicked nauseous (no vomiting though!) around 4 am....

I taught myself from you tube so if I can anyone can lol!

Aveeno moisturisers are fab for my dry skin if you have it over in the US. Are u able to get back to sleep when u wake at 4am? Did u have ms with Christopher? It's going to be your scan soon! When you have your 20 week scan will u find out if bubs is a boy or girl? How exciting :-D

I taught myself from you tube so if I can anyone can lol!

Aveeno moisturisers are fab for my dry skin if you have it over in the US. Are u able to get back to sleep when u wake at 4am? Did u have ms with Christopher? It's going to be your scan soon! When you have your 20 week scan will u find out if bubs is a boy or girl? How exciting :-D

Wow, Youtube? That is great!

I actually used Aveeno for my belly to prevent the itching, it worked wonders! I won't use lotion though till I am off crutches...LOL 6 more days! ha ha ha

I did not get this kind of sick with Christopher, I was more like ewww when I saw certain foods and if I didn't eat when I was hungry I would be nauseous so this is a bit different for me!

We will be finding out at our 20 week scan :)

That's so cool that you crochet twinks. I know its not the same but I walked past a patchwork quilt shop the other day and was thinking how it would be cool to make a patch for each month that af comes/whilst I'm next preg to make a blanket for our next baby? I always have these ideas and never get round to it though!!! That's fab you make your ds stuff, would love to do that :)

Aw castaway very exciting all these scans etc to look forward to. I felt very strongly I was having a girl but didn't find out, so your instincts could be right!

Twinks - yeah I saw the cbfm is currently at a good price on amazon so may have to treat myself if af shows up this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->