Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Yup definitely xfactor time!! Hahah :) I got gallstones and pancretitis and nearly died when I was pregnant and said id not do it again but here I am too! That feeling is the best feeling in the world! :)

Baby dust- I have just seen the name of your dd. What a beautiful name!!

One of my friends is currently pregnant with her 2nd and suffering severe sickness, she has been unable to leave the house for past 10 -yes 10 - weeks. I cannot imagine how dreadful that is, ESP when looking after a toddler too :-(

remind me why we want to do this again??! :)

Baby dust1 - sounds like you had it super rough :-( hopefully this time around it will be plain sailing! X

Oh my goodness Babydust that sounds awful :0( I hope you have a smoother pregnancy second time around. Did u find out your lo was a girl or were you team yellow? We were team yellow and when he was born I loved finding out the sex. Castaway will u find out the sex of your lo? I can't decide if I would or wouldn't the second time. We've planned names tho- I love thinking of names :-D

I found out but only because the woman slipped up and said aww shes sucking her thumb!!!

I hope next time to not find out! But its so hard!

Aww Thankyou I love her name! I already knew her name before being conceived lol! Hahah

I already started thinking of names lmaoo

Aw she was sucking her thumb!!! That's too cute!! Lol aw I bet it was still a lovely surprise and you would've got to buy lots of girly things. I have to admit I was so eager to buy either boy/ girl things and loved the neutral clothes too but it wasn't the same as the cute boy/ girl clothes I kept seeing lol. We would like to stay team yellow again but it's so hard waiting it out! I was 15 days overdue when I had my lo so it was a looong time to wait lol!

that's one thing I couldn't cope with my lg was born by section at 36+5 I couldn't ever imagine going over due :'(

Im sorry but im.currently laughing so hard at xfactor!!! Where are these people from.lol!

Yes I.looked at plain clothing and I baught a few but it was horrible they seemed boring :'( lol I still needed to shop when she was born she was only 5lb14 and clothes were too big lol

Hey ladies! Congrats on those with a BFP! I have been reading but no time to post. Feel like I'm out this month. I had some symptoms that were strange almost like O but seemed to late?! Those seem to be gone now and I don't seem to have symptoms like my last pregnancy. Maybe ovulated late! It's a mystery :)
On vacation next week so that's a good distraction!

Hi all!

Just a little update today is AF day and she is no where to be found :thumbup:

Took a clearblue and it is says pregnant 2-3 weeks! Woo Hoo! I am beyond the Chemical stage! I am breathing a bit easier...now my next goal is to meet the doc and see if we like him :)

Yay great stuff castaway! When did you say you're seeing the doctor? Ttc/being pregnant is all about getting to the next step (well it is with me!) lots and lots of waiting around in between though!! X

Wooop castaway that's fantastic news!! :)

Yay great stuff castaway! When did you say you're seeing the doctor? Ttc/being pregnant is all about getting to the next step (well it is with me!) lots and lots of waiting around in between though!! X

Thanks ladies :)

My first appt is around 5 wks, Sept 24th! Then two week after that we will have an early scan to make sure we are progressing OK :)

That's good you have things to aim for, early pregnancy is all about the waiting!!!

Yay Castaway fantastic news :-D exciting that you have your first appointment too!
Welcome sparky!
I said I wouldn't test early but I just couldn't help myself and its a bfn. AF is due Wed so I think I'm out for this month. Never say never lol but thinking onwards and upwards to next month! I'll join all you BFP ladies in the near future hopefully lol!

aww that's crap twinks but your not out till the fat lady sings!! :)

Ive not even got to ovulation yet but already feel a bfn coming on I think that's past creeping up as it took 5 years and it just didn't happen on its own :-/ lol x

Hang in there Babydust- your body might know what it's doing now and might just catch on without Clomid. You might have a month where you ovulate naturally. Love having all you ladies to chat to and we'll all get our BFPs again soon I'm sure :0)

Aw sorry you got a bfn twinks but as others have said - not over til af rears her fugly head!

Baby dust 1 - when is af due? Or are your cycles irregular? I hope you get your bfp, I'm not sure I ovulated this month so probably going to be out next week too! X

Thanks guys. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Fleur/ Babydust and all others on this thread x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->