Anyone trying for #2 around cd 4?

Sending lots of hugs Fleur. Try not to panic, it's unlikely to be a miscarriage with brown spotting. Every pregnancy is different so don't compare to our dd if you can. I was sure I wasn't pregnant this time because I didn't get an implant bleed like last time but I was.

Last time I had brown spotting at 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks, exactly when my period would have been. I panicked like mad but it was all normal. I haven't had any yet this time.

Sending lots of love & hugs. Rest as much as you can, not long to wait until the scan now. Xx

Aww castaway. I guess your sister is worried about the effect all this might be having on you. But you are handling it amazingly well! We are all really proud of you and rooting for your 2014 bfp. You absolutely deserve it. Xx

Sending lots of hugs Fleur. Try not to panic, it's unlikely to be a miscarriage with brown spotting. Every pregnancy is different so don't compare to our dd if you can. I was sure I wasn't pregnant this time because I didn't get an implant bleed like last time but I was.

Last time I had brown spotting at 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks, exactly when my period would have been. I panicked like mad but it was all normal. I haven't had any yet this time.

Sending lots of love & hugs. Rest as much as you can, not long to wait until the scan now. Xx

Aww castaway. I guess your sister is worried about the effect all this might be having on you. But you are handling it amazingly well! We are all really proud of you and rooting for your 2014 bfp. You absolutely deserve it. Xx

Thanks...just trying to power through!

I think that's all you can do! I'm surprised how insensitive your sister was - bad enough comment to someone ttc - but pretty outrageous to someone whose been through what you have this year. Very hurtful. I think you're absolutely amazing - a true inspiration, you so deserve a bfp. I can't wait for the day that I log onto this thread and see your post. I hope it won't be too long xx

Ps mrs w - thank you for your sweet words! I know it can be normal and I really hope it is. Just so scary! Anyway as you say, I don't have long to wait now... Hope your ms isn't too horrific ATM xx

I think that's all you can do! I'm surprised how insensitive your sister was - bad enough comment to someone ttc - but pretty outrageous to someone whose been through what you have this year. Very hurtful. I think you're absolutely amazing - a true inspiration, you so deserve a bfp. I can't wait for the day that I log onto this thread and see your post. I hope it won't be too long xx

Thanks...means a lot. I just think for people who ever never experienced loss or birth of a child they just don't know. I don't think people really know how to talk about these things at all and some people get weird when I even say my son's name. I find that I set the tone for discussions so I try my hardest to set a good example but I have met so many people, including family and friends, that just are at a loss over this and at the point of being like well get over it at this point...:cry:

Wow! I don't think you ever 'get over' what you went through, I think you just learn to live around it, if that makes sense? I can see that people might struggle to know what to say and feel awkward but they really ought to take their cue from you and if you talk freely about Christopher then they should too IMO. Hugs xx

Hi Fleur I was just wondering how you were doing and remembered this thread.
I'm sorry to hear about the blood, but I was always told when I had spotting early pregnancy if its brown with no pain it is usually fine and as the others said just old blood. The midwife said she would only be worried if it was bright red.
Thinking about you, I hope everything is ok and you can continue growing your little bean xxx

Thanks princesskell! I know - if you're gonna have any spotting/bleeding then brown is the one you want and the midwife really wasn't concerned whatsoever, but I still feel really worried! Trying to just stay philosophical about it anyway as not a whole lot else I can do. Hate feeling out of control!!
How are you doing? X

Hi ladies! Sorry I have been absent. Clocks like everyone is trucking along and getting ready for the holidays! It's coming so fast!!
Had my ultrasound yesterday, saw the baby and all looks good. We'll know more when we meet with the midwife in Jan. again.
Nausea is still off and on. Days have been getting better but nights are still aweful! Almost 12 weeks now so here's hoping its ending!

Hi sparky :) fantastic news RE the scan! Sorry to hear you've not been well but hang in there you'll feel great very soon I'm sure. Will u find out the sx of bubs at 20 weeks? Can't believe you're all 12 weeks already- where did the time go?! :thumbup:

Thanks Twinks! It is flying by and slowly getting better. Don't think we are going to find out this time... kind of think the surprise might be fun except having to come up with 2 names.

Enjoy all the DTD! lol Between the DD waking up at 5 am and the nausea all night we have rarely done it! I'm sure you'll get that BFP soon!

Hi girls, just wanted to update - not that there is one really!! Midwife appt was fine - I mentioned the spotting again and she was totally non plussed. In the end I didn't ask her to try the Doppler as I just felt that if she couldn't find the hb it would stress me out even more and I don't have that long to wait til Friday now. Plus I feel absolutely hideous today (not sure if its ms or something I've eaten!) and the thought of someone poking my belly is distinctly unappealing!

Hubby and I had the day off and sent dd to nursery and did a bit of shopping (until I felt so rough we had to come home!) and then just watched Xmas films this avo - it was fab!

Hope everyone else has had a good start to the week?? X

Hi everyone

Fleur I'm glad your midwife appointment went well. Sorry you are feeling poorly though. I've been thinking of you and hoping my comment yesterday didn't make you feel bad, I wanted to try and reassure you it's hopefully normal as you sounded so worried but didn't want to make it sound like you shouldn't be worrying or anything, gosh I know exactly what it's like, early pregnancy is really hard and such a scary time. Can't wait for your scan so that you know all is ok in there with baby. I know the worry never stops but that will hopefully really relieve it for you. Big hugs anyway xxxx

Castaway as Fleur said I can understand that some people find it hard to know what to say about Christopher but agree they should take your lead. And you do set an amazing example I'm sure, you certainly do in here!!

Sparky good news on your scan going well! We haven't dtd lately either. We barely did during my last pregnancy either. I feel exhausted and my libido just goes!

I'm not feeling much like myself really. I feel a bit down. I'm so happy to be pregnant absolutely and I know I'm super lucky. It's just hard feeling ill for such a long time and not feeling yourself. I think I'm a bit hormonal and emotional. I don't think it's helping that as I get closer to 12 weeks I'm getting more bloated and think people are noticing I'm not quite myself. You know some women bloom and really suit pregnancy? I'm not one of those is all I'm trying to say! I'm trying to focus on it not being too long until I hopefully feel more like myself again.

Ah mrs w not at all! It was great to have you guys yesterday when I was panicking. Early pregnancy is very scary! Spotting or no spotting! Sorry that you're feeling so rough :-( it's hard isn't it! ESP with a toddler to control!!

I'm sure you are blooming but it's hard to see in yourself isn't it? I just feel fat! My jeans were so uncomfy today I got my maternity jeans out!

Anyway hopefully you will feel better soon. They say the placenta takes over from 9/10 wks and that's when the horrible symptoms are supposed (hmm!) to go.

Hugs xx

Oh sorry I do. AF arrived today. I tested and got a bfn on Saturday morning so I've been waiting for it. If I'm back to normal this cycle then I should ov over new yrs eve. ;)

I'm on holiday this week so will try to check in properly later. Xx

Oh no rubbish! Sorry to hear that :-( I had a really good feeling for you this month. Fingers crossed for a New Year's Eve baby! X

Aw no Not Nic I really thought it was it for u. Have a fab holiday :) A New Year's Eve baby sounds perfect!

I'm cd 13 today and usually on a peak today but I'm still on a high on the monitor and the opks are negative. Must been AF will be a 30 day one this month rather than a shorter one. We're bding every other day so fingers crossed we catch tht sticky bean as we're knackered ha ha ;-)

Can't wait for Xmas!! :-D

Sorry to hear af turned up notnic. Enjoy your af treat if you have one. Bring on the nye baby making!!

I found the bding every other day knackering too! Hope you ov soon, keep us posted!

How are you fleur, had the spotting gone now? Only 2 days to your scan!! Xx

Sort of. I had a bit more last night :-( I am really preparing myself for the worst tbh but we will see! My mum said she had spotting during one of her pregnancies but not the other two so that made me feel a little better. Every time I go to the loo I nearly have a heart attack before I check the paper - arghhhhhh!!

36 hours to go...!!

Twinks - good work with the bd it truly is knackering!! Keep going!

How are you mrs w? Feeling any better??

Castaway - has af shown up? Did you have your other doctor appointment yet? Hope all ok xx

How are you getting on Fleur? i hope everything is ok
My CBFM arrived today,and AF too,so this cycle i am going for it! ive started taking Agnus Castus and i have b complex 100 on the way.
Took DD to a Christmas party today and we really enjoyed it,so feeling very festive
How is everyone?
:dust:

Morning girls - had my scan this morning - all looks good!!! I cannot tell you how relieved I am, I feel like a huge weight has lifted. The sonographer said she didn't know why I had had spotting but that it is nothing to worry about. I feel like such a massive weight has lifted!

Thank you for all your support, I really appreciate it.

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->