Anyone TTC#2 and wanting to chat

Hi can I join?? :) I have a 16 month old son and hope to be pregnant again soon

Thanks I'm new to bnb so don't have a clue how it all works yet :-s

Yeah hun its rubbish. I never even thought a cycle could go on so long. Ive just been willing for ages now that i get back to 'normal' i feel so stupid not knowing where the hell I am. I hate it. When was your last AF hun?

Fingers crossed we get our BFPs soon even with this crazy cycle malarky going on.

Sally. :hi: hope you get a bfp soon. Have you had any appointments with drs or anything to see whats going on?

xx

Omg i go for a shower and two pages to catch up on! Lol see I'm gonn have to check in more lol

Awww I heard agnus cactus was reallygood but have never taken it, but know people who swear by it :)

Welcome sparkle and Sally :wave:

Right off to bed for sure now lol night girlies cx

Hello Sparkle.

Welcome to BnB. :flower:

xx

Oops never mind just read your reply to sambles :dohh:

My last AF was 20th September and I did get a :bfp: but it ended in an early miscarriage last week so basically my last cycle was roughly 70 days. But because of the MC I'm even more confused about where I am in this cycle and when I'm going to ovulate:shrug:

Hi just came off the pill early oct so this is my second cycle think I ovulated the last few days. How about you?

This is also our second cycle. It only took 4 months to conceive DS but don't think we will be that lucky this time.

My last AF was 20th September and I did get a :bfp: but it ended in an early miscarriage last week so basically my last cycle was roughly 70 days. But because of the MC I'm even more confused about where I am in this cycle and when I'm going to ovulate:shrug:

:hugs::hugs: So sorry hun.

xx

Well my first was ntnp so this is the first time actually planning it's all really exciting not hoping for anything too soon as I have been on the pill since my son was born. How old is ur lil 1 ?

Aww thanks girls. I think my OH is very glad that I found this thread because he is getting fed up with me going on about TTC/CM/OPKs etc :haha:

Aww thanks girls. I think my OH is very glad that I found this thread because he is getting fed up with me going on about TTC/CM/OPKs etc :haha:

HaHa same here sambles......also he gets to play on the xbox in peace!! lol :haha:

Well my first was ntnp so this is the first time actually planning it's all really exciting not hoping for anything too soon as I have been on the pill since my son was born. How old is ur lil 1 ?

My LO is 13 months now. I know what you mean about it being exciting but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high because it could take a while to get that :bfp:

Hi Ladies,

I'm 28 and have dd who turned 3 in july, we decided it felt right to TTC#2 and DD would certainly make a fab big sister. Tbh my DH has been broody for a very long time and I found it quite difficult for a while to even contemplate a second child.....i found i had some hang ups after having a difficult pregnancy and didnt really realise that until a good year after having DD. We also found it quite a financial struggle during maternity but now we are more stable and i have got rid of me demons i feel more than ready and very excited about having another baby, and i just hope we can :). DD was concieved after 2 cycles but im not expecting that to happen again but hope we dont have to wait too long or i know i will start to go crazy lol.
I have told my bestfriend thats all, i get so fed up with all the questions about 'so when you having another baby the?' im like its none of your bloody business! haha! so yeah were gonna keep it a secret until we have something wonderful to announce.

Crikey sorry for the long ramble, hope you made it this far :)

:dust: to all you ladies, heres hoping will all get our much wanted BFP's soon!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->