Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

Still ttc over here. I've been referred to the fertility clinic 2 hours away. So there isn't much we can do until I'm on summer break. For now I'm trying so herbs and waiting.

I'm sorry mama. It really sucks that your TTC journey has been so long. I really hope that this new fertility clinic can help you get pregnant soon. :hugs:

Oh Krissie! :hugs: I really hope you'll just find out you're pregnant when you least expect it! :hug:

Rtebbe, how are you feeling??

AFM... Jacob just turned 10 months on the 7th. I can't even believe how quickly time is flying! He's just the happiest little guy! He's always so full of smiles! And my daughter just adores him, too. Even for Christmas - she asked Santa for a BOY baby doll, just like her brother. He needed to be able to talk, be bald (although Jacob has blond hair), have a green outfit, and a blue bottle. Tall order lol!

Did everyone have nice holidays?

How sweet Bella! <3 I cannot believe your little guy is already 10 months. That has flown by.

Afm, we did have a nice holiday. DS was able to understand more and had a good time.

I have a fertility appointment scheduled for Feb. 20th so just waiting on that. I have been taking some herbs which helped me ovulate last cycle. But I have been ovulating and still not getting pregnant so I guess its time to explore more options.

hey everyone, sorry its been so long
Krissie I am hoping it happens soon for you!
Oh my gosh Bella I cant believe your little man is 10months already!
As for us we had great holidays, I am being induced again this time around and only 43 days to go! Whooo, I dont think it will be that long tho lol I am thinking shes going to be here right around the middle of February

Rtebbe I can't believe it's already that time!!!! I swear you just got your BFP!!!!

Krissie how are things going Hun?

Little man just turned 7 months on Wed and now has the stomach bug. We've taken turns with it, each one of us having it since Christmas! Been a rough start!!!!

I hope he feels better soon mommy.

Taking herbs again this cycle. If I follow last cycle I should o the end of the week. I've decided to give clomid one last shot next month before moving on to fertility treatments. I suspect March and April we will do blood work/tests and then start whatever treatment is May.

I swear I just got my bfp too. This pregnancy is flying by really fast, to the point of freaking out that Im no where near ready

How are things going rtebbe? Any baby news yet?

How are all you other ladies?

Afm, I ended up cancelling our fertility appointment. We decided if it happens great, if not we are okay with having just ds. Although, funny enough I ended up oing on my own on the day of the appointment. I had no idea until it was done. It was cd 15 so the earliest it's been in 9 months, so maybe it's our lucky cycle.... I'm trying not to be too optimistic but it feels good to know o can happen at a reasonable time.

Sorry for the late reply! She is here! Came way earlier than expected, on Feb 10th, weighing 6lbs exactly and 18 inches long! Her brother and I are absolutely thrilled with her!

Attachments

• 16664949_10154204214020906_8683733170573725455_o.jpg
    16664949_10154204214020906_8683733170573725455_o.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 17022217_10154249631850906_4025705224758219348_n.jpg
    17022217_10154249631850906_4025705224758219348_n.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
Congrats on your baby girl rtebbe! :happydance: :pink:

I still can't believe that mine is a year old already. :cry: :cloud9: <3

OMG Krissie! I just saw your signature! You're pregnant!!!!! And a little girl too!!!! YAY!!!! H&H 9 months to you!!!! (well.... 4 months left?!?) :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Haha, well I guess I never came over here and updated. Yes!! I finally got pregnant on a natural cycle in May. We are indeed having a little girl sometime in early February. So just about 3 months left now. I still think some days I am in complete shock over it still. We had actually decided to no longer ttc so it was a huge surprise. But we are both pretty excited now. DS is all about babies too so I hope it is a smooth transition once she arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->