Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

My boy hid his face the entire time but was wide legged look I'm a boy the whole time lol. We will know for sure Friday! Eck I'm bad and already buying pink lol mind you its only like 10 things and all second hand I refuse to buy new until I know for sure

My girl was definitely a lot more shy about showing her gender than my boy. We almost didn't get to find out at our anatomy scan with DD. We knew within the first 2 minutes with DS. Can't wait to find out for sure what you're having. :happydance:

And it's a...

Attachments

• received_10157639851915541-480x853.jpg
    received_10157639851915541-480x853.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
Congrats on team :pink:! I figured as much when you said that baby was shy about showing gender. :happydance:

Thank you! So excited!
Krissie how is this cycle going for you?

Rough! I've been so sick with the stomach flu. My temps are such a mess. But I got a blazing positive opk and great cm Saturday. So really thinking I've o'd and now it's the tww.

Doing really well! I can't believe how fast DD is growing up though. I can't believe it's been 18 months since TTC. I may actually be pregnant again so I'm taking a test Christmas day if the :witch: doesn't show by then. :blush:

How are you mommy?

Keely- good luck!

Afm, af arrived yesterday. I met with my doctor Wednesday who said the next step is the fertility clinic. Unfortunately that's 2 hours away so we can't do anything until June when I'm out for summer break. So for now trying some natural things and focusing on my diet. Just hoping that something will work before summer.

Oh my kiki! I need lines :)

And I'm decent krissie. Time is moving so incredibly fast!!!!

:hugs: Krissie! :cry:
I hope that you're able to conceive before June, that really sucks. :nope:
If we're not pregnant now then I'm hoping to actually TTC in a year or two.

Happy New Year! I'm doing really well. I ended up not being pregnant of course so we're planning to TTC #3 anytime between September 2017 and September 2018, it just really all depends on when DH is ready but I'm hoping for a May-July baby. How are things on your end? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->