Anyone TTC #2? Buddies?!

:wave: hi kd!

kiki i'm glad you're not trying right now lol! makes me stressed thinking about being pregnant with such tiny ones a foot!! lol!!!!

krissie i think that's great hun. i'm gonna be right here waiting for that bfp so i can cheer you on through the pregnancy.

Welcome KD! :wave:

Krissie, enjoy your break from TTC! I hope taking a break brings you luck when you resume (or maybe a relaxed approach where you'll get pregnant without even trying!)

AFM, not much to report. Due for AF yesterday (but I'm breastfeeding, so it's really only approximate) and I've been VERY sore for the past week or so. Breastfeeding and especially pumping is excruciating! Can't wait for AF to show up so I can go back to NOT hurting so much! I had this kind of pain before my first pp period with my daughter... but not so much before my first pp period last month for my son. It's really hitting me this month to make up for it I guess... :wacko:

Welcome KD!
I hope a break is just what you need Krissie. I can't wait to celebrate your bfp!
Bella I hear you on the second pp af. First was a breeze second omg worst feeling ever for almost 2 weeks. Mind you it was really weird I only breastfed for 4 months but didn't get af till he was 16ish months.
AFM I find out what little one is in 21 days lol getting excited. I'm 16w 4days and still getting morning sickness so please any tips let me hear them this is getting old really fast, but if it means little one is good and strong I guess I can live with it.

Sorry about the MS rtebbe! I had it from 6-21 weeks with both kids so I know how much it sucks to pass the 16 week mark and still feel sick. With DS I cried because I thought it meant that I would be sick for the whole pregnancy and I was so relieved when I finally didn't feel sick anymore at 22 weeks. With DD I was fully expecting it.
I can't wait to find out what you're having! :happydance:

I wouldn't dream of TTC right now! Even if I did I'm positive that it would take me at least several months if not a year to get pregnant. The lactational amenorrhea is strong with this one. :haha:

Dh asked me if I was sure I was done with babies last night :dohh:. We agreed this was the last. He wants to get fixed but said he's afraid I'll change my mind again. Yikes! Don't tempt me!!!

I dont think I could do another pregnancy. It was so miserable and two is perfect really

Mommy- does he want another one? I think its great he is making sure you are okay with it all.

Two seem perfect to me. I am pretty sure we will done after out second. TTC is to draining on both of us and our relationship some days. Dh talked some this weekend about getting a vasectomy so he is coming around to the idea. He wants 3 but knows I am pretty well set on two. Right now I feel like someone is missing, but when I think about our future I see two littles. And I told DH if we get the bug again I am open to adoption.

DH and I discussed the possibility of adoption but I'm really just not open to it. If we don't have another baby it will be because we're happy with the two that we have. At this point I'm open to whatever hubs decides in regards to a 3rd. I'm just one of those people that will probably always want more babies and I've accepted that I have to stop eventually. If he wants another then great, I get to have a baby and all of the wonderful things that come with the baby stage one more time and we have another LO to love and to play with our other two. If not then I'm happy with the two that we have. It doesn't feel like anyone is missing from our family anymore but I feel like there is always room and love to spare.

No he doesn't want anymore. It took a lot to convince him for this one!!!!

Well af arrived and I've decided to take femara this round instead of taking a break. I had no side effects and so think it's the right thing. I've also started a couple supplements so hoping to get my bfp this cycle.

Good luck and lots of :dust: Krissie! I really hope that this cycle is it for you! :happydance: :hugs:

Everything crossed Krissie!
I'm 4 days until I get to see baby and 8 until our reveal party!

Wooo hoooo rtebbe can't wait to hear what baby is!!!!

How you doing krissie?

One more day rtebbe!

Mommy- I got a positive opk today so I'm pretty excited. Just hoping we finally catch our eggy.

Well here babe is still don't know what gender is. Apparently babe wasn't cooperative and they couldnt get a picture of the kidneys, cord or heart so I have to go back. Over 2.5hrs there and 6hrs driving and this is the only photo they saved and I had to beg them for a copy of it

Attachments

• 20161011_164150-600x1067.jpg
    20161011_164150-600x1067.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
Aww that's a bummer rtebbe. Fx baby is more cooperative next time.

We have a Dr's appointment at 8 am so they can send a new referral away and hopefully get in tomorrow. Babe's fine but I have 30+ people coming to a party for this babies gender lol

Omg that sucks!!!! I've heard girls are more uncooperative in showing parts lol. My girl def was and my boy was wiggling like look at my willy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->