Anyone TTC #3 or more?

well it,s sounds like we,ve all got alot going on ;-(
so xxfatmummaxx fingers crossed that yor BFP is just round the corner
well i have sent for a pyscic reading to see if i am destained to have another baby
as im getting down alot latley with getting so excited that im like 1 day late hoping if because im indeed preggers test and get that massive 1 line [NEG] not sure i can keep seeing them and feeling down thoughout the rest of the month so not fair on dh and also the kids you know they somethimes say mammy whats wrong i don,t want them to think i just want another baby as there all still my babies and always will be i just don,t feel complete does that sound selfish am i

baby0 i am more relaxed think its cause have kids already so if it happens it happens but before when i didn't have kids i used to breakdown every month cause wasn't pg,i get more upset when someone i know has a baby girl as i want a girl so much it aches.

Everytime the bitch arrives my heart breaks a little I must admit but I know I have the kids to distract me! My sis and sis-in-law are preg and due within 5 weeks of each other so I'm gonna be surrounded and my ohs cuz has told us she's pg too!! AAARRRGGGH!
I'm gonna see a psychic, not just for TTC but just curious too!!
Xxxx

I had a reading last week and was told would conceive in 2 months ( thinks august as thats month she said kept coming up)or 2 cycles with a spring 2013 birth,also. Kept getting name louise which is what I was going to call a girl (Louisa mai) after my nan and mum.

And the fun begins something I asked on Facebook came up on my wall about a fertility reading my cousins have seen it and gone straight to my mum asking if I'm ttc again,this is what my mum said on phone to me saying she hopes not I have no room to put anymore,I have just said don't know where they have seen that as I didn't know at the time untill I checked my wall,bloody nosy cows.

Just say " what has it got to do with you but you were asking for someone else!!" sorry to swear but what a bunch of nosey fuckers!!! Go digging through their wall and spread some shit about them!! GRRRRR!! Its your decision and no one else's!!

Right after having to go back through that rant and correct my bloody phones autocorrect bollocks I am now calmer haha!!
Was it a long reading? Can they access any info from Facebook??
Xxxx

It was a fertility reading and she is 100% genuine she started of by asking pendulum if I would have more children in future and she got a strong and definate yes,she then goes onto to see when u will conceive/give birth and a description of child,any talents etc,she is fab

I have now set my wall to me only so noone can see pages I post on

hi ladies im back i got the best news my immune system kick the cancer butt :) so my doctor said we start the baby making process got appt july 16 to get clomid im so excited :) im month late thou suks

OMG!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!! Yeyy to your immune system for showing cancer who's boss!! So not long till appt then it'll be all go from there!!
Xxx

Fantastic new sanchez!! Fc your BFP happens really soon!

How is everyone else? AF due tomorrow and i have to say i that i think she'll arrive exactly on time. I had a bit of cramping and my usual bitching lol. I wont be to upset or surprised though. We didnt get to DTD much at all this month. I get the results to my second set of bloods tomorrow too, so im interested if that will reveal anything.

I got my blood results back from my hormone check. Doc says everything came back normal except he has to send me for one more blood test. I was so confused, the test was for HCG!!!! Get that result monday. Did a pee test yesterday, AF due date. Instant and very positive!!!! Did the test at dinner time too. Omg!!! After 8 months its finally happened!! Im still in shock from last night!

Huge congrats hunni!!! The bloods were prob taken Just before the HCG was being produced!! Sooooo happy for you!! Let's see the test :0) xxx

Thank you ladies!! More BFPs to follow soon i hope!
The reason he got me to do the HCG was because my estrogen beta(not sure of the name) was positive. That way we can check the levels. I was also booked in for a scan to check my ovaries so he told me to go anyway and maybe get a date. So we will get to see our bean on july 16th!!

Im on my phone and it wont let me add a picture,not sure why not.

Yey!! How nice will that be to see an early pic of your little bun!!
It won't let me upload from my phone either! Has to be through pc/laptop, pants eh?
Sooooo pleased for you!!
Xxxxx

Can I join you ladies? :flower:

We have just started TTC no 3 as my first PPAF arrived this month.

Congratulations wanting2more! :happydance::happydance:

just wannasy first CONGRATS WANTING2MORE so i should get my reading through from cara today or tomrrow cannot wait well im on cd7 today ot 2nd high lines on th cbfm are o werid as few months ago whnit peak the ines were faint but both very visible btthis time it said high so not arguing wel bit excted going out to a bluebella party tnight not been out in years [don,t drink] but itsgonna be a good laugh its like ann summers toys and gagets and my favoite outfits if igetn early we miht get to use the MBE THIS IS OUR MONTH good luck car,nt wait alin3boys =reading
hope ths is the month for you xxftmammxx
happy and healthy 9 mths wanting2more xx[G,LUCK @CAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"