Anyone TTC #3 or more?

Its not full blow yet but im sure it will tomorrow. Number 8 is hopefully going to get its butt kicked lol

Hi ladies what do you think,i have before got 2 lines on an opk,followed by a bfp,i have in last few days peed on opk sticks as no hcg tests and all been blank,done an opk today and have 2 pretty dark lines i am 11 dpo af due today,have backache,headache,bigger appetite,do u think it could be picking hcg up

it is darker in real life just cant get clear pic on phone

Attachments

• IMAG0290.jpg
    IMAG0290.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 5
Another dark but not quite positive opk, I hope it happens soon. I temped this morning but had some how managed to leave my thermometer across the room, so had searched by the bed a couple of minutes then dashed across the room and back to bed so it wasn't quite accurate LOL was about .6 of a degree lower, would this be due to the movement? Or would it have increased my temp?

Wanting2, sorry for AF. :hugs:

Alin, I don't think opks are a good indicator of pregnancy. Some women will naturally excrete lh prior to af as well as with ov. Try a hpt. :hugs:

Momofboys, I think your temp is probably still accurate. Maybe you are having a pre-ovulatory temp dip? Sometimes, I will dip 1-2 days prior to ov.

I got a pretty close to +opk yesterday and today (I am not a fan of opks. I have a short surge and tend to be too well hydrated from them to be reliable. But I decided to do them this month, just to torture myself:haha:). We had sex last night and will again 48 hours after the last time. Yesterday I also had blood streaked ewcm! WTH! I have had pink tinged ewcm about 3 times, but this actually had a few streaks of fresh, red blood in it! Anyone else ever have this?

I have heard that sometimes women can have a small bleed when O'ing, I think I saw it on a post relating to soy?? Not really sure other than that though.
Well I have put my temp into FF anyway, I don't know much about what it all mean atm, 1st month of temping and charting properly. I do know your supposed to get a rise after O, right? then will dip again before AF? But have not seen anything about pre-O temps so maybe that what it is. I'm stepping up the O tests as I worry about missing it. I NEED this to be a normal cycle and to see exactly whats going on with my body, so don't want to miss it because of a short surge.

Well I have put my temp into FF anyway, I don't know much about what it all mean atm, 1st month of temping and charting properly.

Ah, well, it will become more clear to you after a few months of charting. It seems to take several months to recognize a temp pattern in yourself. Just keep up with the opks in the meantime. :thumbup:

Hi ladies can i join im also trying for baby # 3. My name is Stephanie and im 23 years old i have two beatiful little gurls 5year old and 2 year old .. Me and my husband started trying last month and im about to go on my 3rd cycle but im 10 days late and i have taken 3 test all negative .. so im kinda confused i dont rember being this hard ..i do have sum syptoms nausea,boobs sore, strong sense of smell ,sick but idk if im thinking about it too hard .. plus i notice im gaining weight ... any tips wat i can do next

If your late but having negative tests you can go to the docs to get a blood test done to check for hcg levels. They are able to tell before a urine test. I was 3 weeks late 2 cycles ago but loads of BFNs. Came on eventually

hi! im also ttc for our third! my first daughter is six, i had a miscarriage when she was two, and just had my second daughter, who is now fifteen months. i have pcos and am on metformin, and am waiting impatiently fir my bfp! it took fourteen months last time, so i hope its quicker this time! im on my third cycle of ttc, and am bd every other day, just to be on the safe side! i will be testing on the 25th. wish me luck! and good luck to all you ladies!:)

Hi ladies may i join? Im 24 years old ttc my 3rd buby as i call them. My ds is 7 and dd is 4 i got my first + opk on monday and im officially on my tww. Has anyone tried using SMEP ? That is what i used this month. Im hoping i caught that egg!! I also used pre-seed to help out a bit, is anyone else on here on there tww?!

Hello!! I dont use OPKs or used SMEP or preseed so im not much help lol. Good luck to to you :)

I'm hoping to be going into the 2ww very soon, and been considering using preseed next cycle. I was hoping to be more relaxed next cycle but have had confusing opks and temps

im sorry but can someone tell me what pre seed is? i have heard it mentioned quite a few times on here but have no idea! i have pcos and am on metfirmin, i need all the help i can get!:) also where can i find it?

Its a lubricant, but most lubricants you can buy in the shops are not very sperm friendly, preseed is. It also apparently helps keep the sperms inside you longer so they can get where they need to be going.

can it be found in the pharmacy? (or do i need to go to a ummmm, you know what shop!):)

I've not seen it in store, you can buy it on amazon though. I know there are other similar products, one of which you can buy in Boots in the UK (don't know where you are?) so might be worth looking in the pharmacy 1st.

I've tried just about every bd plan, but I've never used preseed.
I am ovulating today or possibly yesterday, so just about to the 2ww.

I've had a +opk for 3 days straight! I have heard not to test once you get a +, but I decided to keep up. I wonder when it will turn negative again.

I'm ttc #4. DS is 12, DS is 2 and a half. It took me 7 years just to have my youngest.
I have had numerous early MC and some latter ones as well. My
Obgyn suggested clomid for the beginning of the year but I just got into the regional fertility clinic who has me doing tons of tests and blood work so clomid is on hold until after my HSG test now, that's the dye in the uterus test.
DH is terrified of clomid as he is worried about twins. I'm sort of excited about it, maybe we could get one boy and one girl and be done by the time I'm 30 lol.

Good luck to all of you ladies!

Hi ladies well today makes me 11 days late so im just waiting for my period to come .... already took 6 test all negative .. i called my doctor they said they give me medicine to make ovualte more often but idk kinda nervous ...my appt is june 4 .. im been praying alot that it will just happen naturally and im been keeping all you ladies in my prayers as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->