Anyone TTC baby #1 who is between 24-29?

Yes don't give up ladies, it will happen! My DH is going to the doctor's Friday and then they will send him to the clinic for his sperm test!!

oh that's great! glad you got it figured out! keep me posted!

Thank you!! Keep me posted as well! I hope your AF came! (sounds weird to say that because we hate that witch haha) so you can start your second round!! We will get pregnant before Christmas!! :):hugs:

Yes don't give up ladies, it will happen! My DH is going to the doctor's Friday and then they will send him to the clinic for his sperm test!!

Thank you!! Keep me posted as well! I hope your AF came! (sounds weird to say that because we hate that witch haha) so you can start your second round!! We will get pregnant before Christmas!! :):hugs:

I will for sure and nope it hasn't. I started provera. have to take it for 10 nights. last time I did af came 7 days later so I'm still looking to start 2nd round after Thanksgiving. :-( yeah a :bfp: would be the best Xmas present!!!!

It took me forever to get my hubby to go do that! He was so against it. He was worried it was going to be him that was the issue!

So he did finally go? Does he have a normal or low...If it is low I am glad we know so we can adjust accordingly, ya know?

It took me forever to get my hubby to go do that! He was so against it. He was worried it was going to be him that was the issue!

So I went out today and bought some Pre Seed... I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet or even if I'm going too, it so confusing! I took anther Opk today and it was positive... So that's 3 days of positive OPKs? TMI: I checked my CM today and it was creamy and slightly dry?? I don't no if it's bc we've been DTD so often, I'm dehydrated, or I've ovulated? I have been slightly crampy so who knows? I figured I'd go buy it, and use it tonight in hopes of catching the little eggie! Hopefully tomorrow is a negative OPK and I can start the 2WW!

I'm feeling like this cycle might not be our month but hopefully the next one is!!

So he did finally go? Does he have a normal or low...If it is low I am glad we know so we can adjust accordingly, ya know?

He went and he has a normal number but a lower motility. They got him taking vitamins... He's supposed to go back and do a follow up, but so fr that's proved to be an ordeal! I figure with everything I'm doing its the least he could do!

I think once you get that first positive you are supposed to stop doing the OPK's...that's what the directions said for the one I had haha..but I do know it detects ur LH surge, you have like 12-48 hours to have sex and then you will ovulate. So keep doing the deed!!:sex: I bought pre-seed too and will be using it for the first time next week! Do you take your temperature as well? Or check your CM?

So I went out today and bought some Pre Seed... I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet or even if I'm going too, it so confusing! I took anther Opk today and it was positive... So that's 3 days of positive OPKs? TMI: I checked my CM today and it was creamy and slightly dry?? I don't no if it's bc we've been DTD so often, I'm dehydrated, or I've ovulated? I have been slightly crampy so who knows? I figured I'd go buy it, and use it tonight in hopes of catching the little eggie! Hopefully tomorrow is a negative OPK and I can start the 2WW!

I'm feeling like this cycle might not be our month but hopefully the next one is!!

I have done my temp in the past but haven't this cycle... I check cm and I've never had "EWCM" so I don't no exactly what that's all about... I do no my cervix was high and soft and open? I haven't checked today though... I know I shouldnt keep doing them but since I'm not temping I figured maybe once it's negative I would know when I ovulated? Something has to be going on bc I've been slightly (and I mean slightly) crampy the last 2 days. Just a waiting game I guess! If I don't get a BFP this cycle I will definitely start temping again!

I would love to join as well, if that's okay. :)

I am 24, DH is turning 25 in a few weeks. We are NTNP BUT I do do a few things to try to encourage getting pregnant. We both take Maca pills, and I have been laying down after BD'ing for 15 minutes. Other then that, I don't track (I just track my periods) or temp or any of that. But I do pray and have told God it's in His hands to bless us with a child.. but that I'm hoping its sooner rather then later lol. I am thinking AF will be here by Thanksgiving, and if not I will take a HPT.

Thanks for joining! The best thing to do is not try haha if that makes sense. Most women try so hard and once they stop caring or trying they get pregnant! What is a maca pill? I've been taking pre-natal pills and my DH takes just a regular multivitamin but I have never heard of a maca pill! Hope you get the BFP this month!! :)

I would love to join as well, if that's okay. :)

I am 24, DH is turning 25 in a few weeks. We are NTNP BUT I do do a few things to try to encourage getting pregnant. We both take Maca pills, and I have been laying down after BD'ing for 15 minutes. Other then that, I don't track (I just track my periods) or temp or any of that. But I do pray and have told God it's in His hands to bless us with a child.. but that I'm hoping its sooner rather then later lol. I am thinking AF will be here by Thanksgiving, and if not I will take a HPT.

Exactly! Here's some info on Maca. https://getpregnant.org/tag/maca-root

I was taking it to induce my period last month, and IDK if it was the Maca or what, but after taking it for about 5 days my period finally started. I had a 52 day cycle, and the period before that was like 40 days or something so I was getting beyond frustrated. I was on the BC pill for 2 years with a break here and there, and ever since I got off of it my cycles have varied in lengths. The Maca has definitely made me much more in the mood like ALL the time, and it gives me a boost of energy. I am also pretty sure I ovulated much earlier this cycle then any of my other cycles since being off the pill. If you search it on this forum you can find much more info on it.

Hey,
I am 23 will be 24 in January. We have been TTC our first for 21 months. My husband has 2 sons from a previous marriage.

Yayyy welcome to the group!! I hope you get a BFP soon!!!

28 and TTC for baby #1! We are on our 2nd round of Clomid and my temps are very irradic! Idk what's going on :(. Lots of happy thoughts to everyone TTC

Ugh officially 2 days late but still have off and on cramp like pains..boobs are sore but not that sore...too scared to test lol....

OMG test!!! haha I will send you baby dust! Your symptoms seem like early pregnancy symptoms!! :dust:

Ugh officially 2 days late but still have off and on cramp like pains..boobs are sore but not that sore...too scared to test lol....

OMG test!!! haha I will send you baby dust! Your symptoms seem like early pregnancy symptoms!! :dust:

Haha thanks love! I am going to tomorrow if the :witch: doesn't show by then..figure I'll buy a test after work...I keep thinking she will show, but everytime I go to the bathroom and wipe..NOTHING ! ahhhhhh

and my army man leaves next week outta town so if she shows I need her gone in time to get some :sex: in! LOL :hugs:

good luck! hoping for a bfp when you get brave enough to test!!!!

Hi ladies - mind if I join in?? :) I am 28 and DH is 27 soon. We have been TTC for about 1.5 years. I am currently on my second round of clomid and should be ovulating right about now! :)

Baby dust ot you all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->