Anyone TTC baby #1 who is between 24-29?

Ive been to one...he started more testing right away and then has me starting femera once I start af. And do more testing and shots etc...I'm glad ive gone. My doctor and everyone in their office are all really nice.

Yes, like I am extremely nervous going to the fertility doctor. Has any of you ladies gone to one? Is it normal to be nervous? I guess I am afraid of the things he might say.

I haven't been but I'm sure its normal to be nervous. the good thing about going is that would will be able t hopefully come out with answers of why you aren't pregnant yet though which would be a good thing! once they know what's wrong they can treat both or one of you for it!!!!

I am guessing first time a charm? Omg cannot believe this...

Attachments

• preggo.jpg
    preggo.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 10
need opinions. Tested today and here is what I got:

original photo:

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/kittiecat1603/IMAG0300.jpg

auto-enhanced:

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/kittiecat1603/IMAG0300-1.jpg

after 40 mins I naughtily looked at it again and got this. Thought it looked a weird evap!:

https://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc433/kittiecat1603/IMAG0302.jpg

x

well too impatient to wait until my doc appt so i went to the hospital er complaining of cramps, which isn't a lie i do have them...yup the yolk sac showed on the ultrasound!

well too impatient to wait until my doc appt so i went to the hospital er complaining of cramps, which isn't a lie i do have them...yup the yolk sac showed on the ultrasound!

that's awesome!!!! Congrats again!

Congratulations sunshine!!!!!

Kittiecat, I definitely see a 2nd line on the last picture.

Bloods were negative and I didn't ovulate this cycle...but I'm going in for an ultrasound today to check my lining and if its thin enough we will start femera...if its to think we will get something to jump start my period. :/

Aww good luck hun! We are here for you!!! I heard of some ladies who have used femera and it has work for them! My doctor had trouble getting pregnant with her two girls and it took them awhile and a bunch of meds but she did get pregnant!!

Bloods were negative and I didn't ovulate this cycle...but I'm going in for an ultrasound today to check my lining and if its thin enough we will start femera...if its to think we will get something to jump start my period. :/

Hi! I am 26, ttc for number 1. We've been trying for about 10 months now...:(
In the past, I once had a ruptured ovarian cyst, and I've done a lot of deep thinking about that...I always worry that I will have more cysts, but last time I went to doc she said she couldn't feel any.. I wonder if maybe cysts are a result of my low-carb dieting attempts over the years.
Recently, I've been trying to improve my chances by improving my diet. I try to eat more fiber now, lots more vegetables, and I add ground flaxseed to a blueberry smoothie almost every day. I heard that flax can help make female hormones balanced better.
My GP Dr is kind of frustrating, when I ask for advice about ttc, she only ever says, "just relax, it will happen...you're young, you know, you can't go back once you have them!" I just laugh politely, but really? MY DH and I know that we want this and are ready for it, who is she to say not to "rush" things? We've been trying 10 months!
(My dr inspired my username..:)

So for this cycle, I went to an acupuncturist. He had me start to chart my temperatures.
As you can see, I'm trying to go the natural route..for now. I kind of believe that lots of things can be cured by proper diet, and that's something that hasn't been perfect for me in the past.
So if AF comes, it will be about a week from now.....I am so used to failing every month, I don't even know what I'd do if it was positive...I think I've gotten used to the idea of not being pregnant, but we'll see....

so there's my big long introduction.

Hi! I am 26, ttc for number 1. We've been trying for about 10 months now...:(
In the past, I once had a ruptured ovarian cyst, and I've done a lot of deep thinking about that...I always worry that I will have more cysts, but last time I went to doc she said she couldn't feel any.. I wonder if maybe cysts are a result of my low-carb dieting attempts over the years.
Recently, I've been trying to improve my chances by improving my diet. I try to eat more fiber now, lots more vegetables, and I add ground flaxseed to a blueberry smoothie almost every day. I heard that flax can help make female hormones balanced better.
My GP Dr is kind of frustrating, when I ask for advice about ttc, she only ever says, "just relax, it will happen...you're young, you know, you can't go back once you have them!" I just laugh politely, but really? MY DH and I know that we want this and are ready for it, who is she to say not to "rush" things? We've been trying 10 months!
(My dr inspired my username..:)

So for this cycle, I went to an acupuncturist. He had me start to chart my temperatures.
As you can see, I'm trying to go the natural route..for now. I kind of believe that lots of things can be cured by proper diet, and that's something that hasn't been perfect for me in the past.
So if AF comes, it will be about a week from now.....I am so used to failing every month, I don't even know what I'd do if it was positive...I think I've gotten used to the idea of not being pregnant, but we'll see....

so there's my big long introduction.

well it sounds like you're on the right path and most drs wont help until its been a year! good luck and try not to stress cause that wont help easier said than done! hopefully the witch wont get you! go and fx for ya!

sugarpi- sending baby dust your way!

so_impatient- Welcome to the board! Good luck, I hope you get that BFP this month. When are you planning on testing?

I'm 26 and TTC #1 also, today is CD42 for me this time around and we have been using pre-seed for a few weeks but so far I like it, sorry if this is tmi but i like the fact that you can BD without the nasty sticky feeling regular lubricant gives.... I have just started charting my temps.... haha who am I kidding I have been putting my temps into fertility friend each day for the last few days and hoping someday i will understand what is going on lol... i just got married in August... and both SIL's have since given birth to their first and with pictures of me being posted on Facebook holding my nieces i am getting the usual.... oh that looks good on you..... your next... and the worst one.... you knocked up yet?(some of my friends are a little rough around the edges haha)..... what do you say to that?? nope trying my best but looks like my eggs are rotten! GRRR! sometimes I wish people would realize its easier said then done sometimes, just because both SIL's had no problems getting PG doesn't mean all of us are that lucky, and all the added outside pressure is making it that much more stressful for us.... I have wanted a baby for soooo long and unfortunately out of respect for MIL and FIL we waited until we were married to start trying.... clearly that was a dumb idea! Rant Complete.... GL to everyone and wishing a :bfp: for everyone in time for :xmas6:

Hi

I am 25 and have been TTC#1 for nearly 4 months. I am currently on CD23 and hoping for a BFP this month - would be lovely to be able to announce a pregnancy to family around christmas time!!

Although we have been TTC we havent been too obsessive and havent done temping or charting yet - just hoping that it happens!

Good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->