Anyone TTC baby #1 who is between 24-29?

OMG.... If one more person that is directly connected to me announces that they are PG by mistake before I get my BFP I think I am going to explode.... my dad just let me know this morning he found out last night that his friends daughter is PG with #3 and his best friends GF is PG with #1.... and both were an accident but I wake up @ 5am everyday to chart my temps, and spend $22 per tube on pre-seed and these people are getting pregnant by mistake.... GGAAAAHHHH!!

awe I'm sorry! it does suck... especially when we are physically trying and all these other people spread their legs and bam they're PG. it drives me crazy! its so unfair! I hope you get your bfp soon!!!!

Aww I am so sorry hunny...if it makes you feel better same crap has been happening to me too!!! It does suck to see people who don't try get prego like in 2 seconds, while you are up every morning take temps. going across the border to get pre-seed...it will happen though, I promise! We may have to work harder for it but that just means we will all be dedicated moms!

OMG.... If one more person that is directly connected to me announces that they are PG by mistake before I get my BFP I think I am going to explode.... my dad just let me know this morning he found out last night that his friends daughter is PG with #3 and his best friends GF is PG with #1.... and both were an accident but I wake up @ 5am everyday to chart my temps, and spend $22 per tube on pre-seed and these people are getting pregnant by mistake.... GGAAAAHHHH!!

awe I'm sorry! it does suck... especially when we are physically trying and all these other people spread their legs and bam they're PG. it drives me crazy! its so unfair! I hope you get your bfp soon!!!!

I know I'm being unfair but that's just too bad lol I can't help it, I know its just jealousy but i am still annoyed.... I want it soo bad, and I feel like its never going to happen and I dont think it helps that today is CD43 so I have no idea when to expect the :witch: and I have no idea when or if I O'd. Which is also frustrating me!

you're not being unfair!!! its not your fault you cant get PG right away!!!! I'm just as jealous which makes me feel bad cause I'm happy for those people usually just sucks when all you here is I'm PG I'm of everywhere and you feel like you're the only one who isn't! It will happen with time!!!!
and yes I know all about feeling frustrated cause your cycle is whack! mine has been for a while. I just started the opk this last month and I did ov but I still didn't get my period. currently taking meds to get that restarted!!! gl hopefully the witch shows so u can start your cycle again. fx for you!!!!

I know I'm being unfair but that's just too bad lol I can't help it, I know its just jealousy but i am still annoyed.... I want it soo bad, and I feel like its never going to happen and I dont think it helps that today is CD43 so I have no idea when to expect the :witch: and I have no idea when or if I O'd. Which is also frustrating me!

DH is taking me out of town tomorrow, I am taking the afternoon off work,so we rented a hotel room with a 2 person jacuzzi in it(have to remember to bring the bleach) and we are going to a concert in Michigan, I think I need a break away from people lol, and especially away from Facebook!

DH is taking me out of town tomorrow, I am taking the afternoon off work,so we rented a hotel room with a 2 person jacuzzi in it(have to remember to bring the bleach) and we are going to a concert in Michigan, I think I need a break away from people lol, and especially away from Facebook!

that's sounds like a wonderful idea! a break away from everything is sometimes just nice! enjoy your concert!!!

This is perfect for you guys!!! You definitely need a weekend away! Don't forget to:sex: just incase ;)

I never forget and I never let DH forget either :haha:

This is perfect for you guys!!! You definitely need a weekend away! Don't forget to:sex: just incase ;)

Have fun! We did that last weekend for a get away up north! :) I'm trying not to stress at CD15, thinking I O'd on CD11 and now TWW starts. I'll keep BDing and OPKing just in case. u guys?

Trying not to stress too! I used OPK's for two months and they did tell me when I ovulate which is awesome but no BFP yet..this month we didn't use them but we used pre-seed for the first time and we like it!!! The TWW is awful! But it's nice to have friends on this site to talk to!!! Hope you get the BFP this month!!!

Have fun! We did that last weekend for a get away up north! :) I'm trying not to stress at CD15, thinking I O'd on CD11 and now TWW starts. I'll keep BDing and OPKing just in case. u guys?

Good luck with the preseed!

I am just waiting, AF expected any day now and I won't be surprised but I will be disappointed if it comes!!:wacko:

Oh, I didn't use olive oil as lube yet, but as an aside I did use it to precondition my hair yesterday, and it was the best hair day ever! Shiny, smooth, after so much dryness it worked great! But I digress...

Did break down and buy a test when I spotted one for only $1 at the dollar store, tried it this morning.....negative, negative, negative. :nope:

I remain stupidly hopeful though, because my temperature is still high and I'm still dreaming like crazy every night.

I even thought of the cutest girl name last night..."Madison".

So guess I'll keep waiting..... it was, after all, a very cheap test...

Do any of you have any names picked out?

hi girls...can I join ? I am 25 and have been ttc since dec 2011...

So_Impatient hubby and i have had names picked out FOREVER now lol
Girl: Kaylynn Kay
Boy: Sylas Edward Gray (Edward is for my hubbys dad...but for me its twilight lol )

Haha I need to use olive oil for my hair!!!

Oh and the dollar tree ones are good but they are not early detectors...so if you have more wait till after you miss your AF to take it or buy the early ones :) You never know!!!

Oh yes yes we have names picked out too haha!
Boy: Matteo Anthony...Anthony is my husbands name and I like Matteo
Girl: Selina Maria...Selina is spelled the Italian way..
Boy: Gianni Guido...Guido is my father's name, brother's, great grandpa, and cousins..it's a big family name!

If you haven't noticed I am Italian haha and so is the hubby lol!

I am just waiting, AF expected any day now and I won't be surprised but I will be disappointed if it comes!!:wacko:

Oh, I didn't use olive oil as lube yet, but as an aside I did use it to precondition my hair yesterday, and it was the best hair day ever! Shiny, smooth, after so much dryness it worked great! But I digress...

Did break down and buy a test when I spotted one for only $1 at the dollar store, tried it this morning.....negative, negative, negative. :nope:

I remain stupidly hopeful though, because my temperature is still high and I'm still dreaming like crazy every night.

LOVE your baby names :)

So_Impatient hubby and i have had names picked out FOREVER now lol
Girl: Kaylynn Kay
Boy: Sylas Edward Gray (Edward is for my hubbys dad...but for me its twilight lol )

DH and I have had our names picked out since we started dating basically lol.... for me that's a bit of a deal breaker, If we couldn't agree on baby names we probably wouldn't be married haha, but everyone keeps wishing twins on me so if that were to happen unless we have one of each I think we are screwed! and twins and triplets run in my family so it makes me nervous..

Boy- Dante William (William was his grandpa's name and they were really close)
Girl- Abigail Elizabeth (which really has no significance but I like them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->