Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

lovely photos hun. whats wrong with thick curly hair..my hairs the same lol its slush and u look great in the pic :)

your hairs lush hun, mine is nothing like that it either is just really frizzy and such really tight curls it never sits properly. It takes 2 hours to straighten, thanks tho thats sweet to say. Its funny tho I love other people with curly hair just dont think it suits me, baby has curls right at his ears and so cute on him. xx

awh shona thanks for shring the piccys its nice to put a face to the name. Cody is sooooooooooooooooo gorgeous xxx

Aww thank you hun it is and I thought it was about time after 16 months lol.... Need to get a new cable have more up to date ones of Cody xxx

They have this thing at the hairdressers where it's like an organic straightening that's good for the hair and it lasts about a year I used to get it chemically straightened but not good for the hair and last 3-6 months. The organic one is 120 quid but guess worth it. Just feels so much lighter straight very tight and heavy curls I have xx

Ive got curly hair too its a nightmare in the rain xxx

Yeah even when straighten it start getting a frizz even in humid weather people think I'm mad when I have a hoody on just from wind too hehe.... Xx

bunch of curly heads in here lol

nope still no AF hun..tested a couple of hours ago still :bfn: so its looking like a late Af :wacko:

hopefully now that the ops out the way and things are back to normal down there, that this month we can have more nookie :sex:. more of a chance. i just think its a late one so ive given up on this last month..and looking forward to this month :)

what bout you..how you getting on? xx

you guys are all so beautiful with your curly hair i would love curly hair! lol! i am so nervous! in less than 48hrs i will know if this is a viable pregnancy or not!

oooooooooo tricia I really hope its ok :dust:

how are you feeling today? xxx

fine hun, the pains have pretty much gone away, so its just a waiting game!

hopefully no pain means the hematoma has been reabsorbed and on friday it will be gone and babys heart will be beating! x x

oooooooooo I really hope so, want so much to be bump buddies with you again xxx

:rofl: to curly heads Lyns, do you get late AF's often, still no sign? Do you know when you ovulated? Questions questions :haha:

Yay to more nookie hehe...... Sorry for your BFN hun it sucks seeing that

Tricia thank you my luv, thats sweet and you are also gorgeous. I have had my FX permamently for Friday what time is your scan?
If you dont see babys heart beating dont panic hun I didnt see it til 7.5 weeks :hugs:

Nat - me to me to :yipee:

well it works on a first come first seen basis, so my plan is to get up at 5.30, get the kids ready and drop them to my SIL's for 7 and head straight there, should be there for 7.45 they start taking blood at 8.45 so hopefully i will be one of the first, and the first scan is at 9.15. Im feeling really positive today, so hopefully i am right.

oh and i know i might not see heartbeat although i have seen all of mine from 6wks, but there should at least be a yoke sac and the gestational sac should have grown significantly.

:rofl: to curly heads Lyns, do you get late AF's often, still no sign? Do you know when you ovulated? Questions questions :haha:

Yay to more nookie hehe...... Sorry for your BFN hun it sucks seeing that

hey hun..nope always fulls on round the 24th to the 27th never under or over them dates... i have a 28 to 30 day cycle. but im all bunged up nasty cold so i'm thinking that may have something to delay Af :shrug: i normally "o" around 9/10th each month...depending when my Af comes. but this month i'm just not sure...i have a feeling its just late so i'm taking it as that :wacko: if AF hasnt come next week theni shall test again...if still no BFP then its either blood test or just wait till next month and see if AF comes then. its all a waiting game :dohh: xx

tricia - fingers crossed hun whoop whooop :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->