Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

WOW i`ve just looked thru the last 2 pages of this thread again and i am amazed at just how many of you ladies are pregnant oh wow, i havent ever used opk`s and just let nature take its course although for my last :baby: i was taking note of the days of my cycle and bd alot around the 14 days after af but i am thinking about getting some opk`s just incase i am missing ov , lots of :dust: to every1 and may we all get our :bfp:

hi every1 i`m new on this thread hope you don`t mind me joining you all, i am 43 yrs young i, i have 6 children but would like 1 more :baby: at least ,my youngest is 6 months old and i just stopped breastfeeding him at xmas, i have had 2 cycles but they were the full on cycles which before them were light and short so hoping my cycles are back to normal although first 1 was 28 day cycle then 35 day cycle and i was getting my hopes up for a :bfp: so was a bit :sad1: when :witch: arrived ,i don`t think any of you are crazy for wanting another :baby: after just having had 1, so heres hoping all you ladies and me soon get a :bfp:

hey hun, welcome to the thread! can i be really cheeky and ask how old your other children are?
hi 3boys its not cheeky lol ,they are girl 23 boy 21 boy 20 girl 14 girl 3 and boy 6 months but i adore them all and so want at least 1 more, i hate the thought that i might not be able to have any more :baby: so i want to try 1 last time , if it wasnt for my age i would just have a few more , i think children are great and:baby: are just gorgeous and congrats to you ,are you hoping for girl or boy or do you not care , it wouldnt bother me either way if i got pregnant again as i have 3 of each and each child is unique in their own way anyway, and oo it would be sooo cool if every1 on this thread got their :bfp: coz that would include me 2 now , congrats to every1 else and hi and welcome to the new ladies

Woaw 6 kids and trying for number 7..... We have another super mummy in here. Hope u get you bfp soon hun :) x

I'm so glad this thread has picked up so many lovely nice ladies... I didn't think it would so I'm so happy to of met you all and for some of you already got there bfp.. Its so great wishing you all sticky bean till the end and for the rest of us for it too happen soon :)

Have a nice day girls xx

hi every1 i`m new on this thread hope you don`t mind me joining you all, i am 43 yrs young i, i have 6 children but would like 1 more :baby: at least ,my youngest is 6 months old and i just stopped breastfeeding him at xmas, i have had 2 cycles but they were the full on cycles which before them were light and short so hoping my cycles are back to normal although first 1 was 28 day cycle then 35 day cycle and i was getting my hopes up for a :bfp: so was a bit :sad1: when :witch: arrived ,i don`t think any of you are crazy for wanting another :baby: after just having had 1, so heres hoping all you ladies and me soon get a :bfp:

hey hun, welcome to the thread! can i be really cheeky and ask how old your other children are?
hi 3boys its not cheeky lol ,they are girl 23 boy 21 boy 20 girl 14 girl 3 and boy 6 months but i adore them all and so want at least 1 more, i hate the thought that i might not be able to have any more :baby: so i want to try 1 last time , if it wasnt for my age i would just have a few more , i think children are great and:baby: are just gorgeous and congrats to you ,are you hoping for girl or boy or do you not care , it wouldnt bother me either way if i got pregnant again as i have 3 of each and each child is unique in their own way anyway, and oo it would be sooo cool if every1 on this thread got their :bfp: coz that would include me 2 now , congrats to every1 else and hi and welcome to the new ladies

Woaw 6 kids and trying for number 7..... We have another super mummy in here. Hope u get you bfp soon hun :) xx

I'm so glad this thread had picked up so many lovely nice ladies... I didn't think it would so I'm so happy to of met you all and for some up already get there bfp.. Its so great wishing you all sticky bean till the end and for the rest for it too happen soon :)

Have a nice day girls xx

what a lovely family, obviously my main concern is that my baby be healthy but if i could choose i would choose a girl so that Ava could have a sister but a little boy would be great as well. I hope you get your BFP soon!

c'mon let some babydust come onto the rest of us :happydance:

Wow 6 kids that is fab I would if my hubby would let me away with is lol......

How are we all doing today? Uh as of today im in the 2ww :wacko:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: : dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: : dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: : dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: : dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: : dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: : dust::dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: : dust:

anyone got any pictures of there kids there'd like to put up? and of them selfs so we all know who we talking too..be nice to see xx

heres my little one on new years with daddy and 1 recently at 5 months and 2 weeks old :) and one with mummy :)
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs012.snc6/166256_470711062092_511557092_6200114_2101199_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs781.ash1/167178_478691082092_511557092_6332578_3182891_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs750.ash1/164187_470716002092_511557092_6200160_4570009_n.jpg

be nice to see names to faces ladies :) xx

i am waiting for my laptop to be fixed which has all my photos and i will upload them then or if you cant wait you can add me on facebook and there is loads of pics there, its [email protected]

awww your boys are soo cute...you know you can cut and paste them in to here dont you hun? just incase you didnt know :) xx

i see we almost the same age too..just a couple of months between :)

i didnt know that thanks hun! im sure you know already but please dont mention pregnancy on facebook.

me and my baby when he was ickle, I usually straighten my hair so not the best pic but my digi camera cable is missing

Attachments

• me and my baby.jpg
    me and my baby.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
me and my baby when he was ickle, I usually straighten my hair so not the best pic but my digi camera cable is missing

:wave: Shona..thats a lovely photo on you both :) xx love hes face looks so surprised lol x

more

Attachments

• Josh and Cody.jpg
    Josh and Cody.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Me and Cody HS1.jpg
    Me and Cody HS1.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
one more of daddy and cody. Another good one of cody and his big bro but cant put it on at the minute as dont have a cable for my iphone.

Dont like my hair like that think it looks awful so thick and curly look totally different with it straight but all them pics on snapfish non on pc.

Attachments

• daddy and cody.jpg
    daddy and cody.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g