Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

Lots of luv and sticky dust to you hunni. Thank you that means so much to me, dying to be yours and 3boys bump buddies and anyone else that gets their bfp would be so friggin amazing! So chuffed for you and shall be stalking your pregger journal v soon. How many pillows do you girls use when you prop up, 1 or 2? Your bubs will be just fine but I do understand why you feel like this

Oh please let this be our month xxx

I just used 1 but stick my legs in the air and hands under my bum for 5 mins after :rofl: xxx

hey hun, just checking in to say hi! and i hope you are feeling a little better.

evening ladies :hi: hope everyones well

welcome to all the new ladies, fx'd and loads of :dust: your get your :bfp: s soon

wanting a girl yay for a high, Im praying with every bone in my body that this is your month

Well ladies for those who havnt been on my journal I got my :bfp: a week ago today, well a very faint line and its been confirmed twice this week on a cbd so please keep your fingers crossed this one sticks. I know ive been very lucky to get pregnant right after a mc.

Love to you all xxx

oohhh wow that is just sooo great... is it me or is everyone getting pregnant on this thread one by one? woohooo im so over the moon hun. congratulations :happydance::happydance:

lets hope its all a good month for the rest of us :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hello all you new lovely ladies.. :)
xx

hey hunny yeah this looks like a lucky thread, hope your all over in first tri soon xxx

ello hun. how you feeling?

how strange would that be if everyone on here got a bfp ;)

hopefuly it will happen soon. xxx

Im good hunni, not really feeling very pregnant at the minute. how are things with you xxx

Oh but i bet you feel great mentally..the knowing that you are pregnant. i'm so exciting for you. :)

i'm good just waiting for :witch: to come...i'm 3 days late. i tested got a :bfn: so i'm thinking its just going to be just late. :shrug: it seems to be going 3 days over each month so thats probably what it is again :dohh: xx

Oh but i bet you feel great mentally..the knowing that you are pregnant. i'm so exciting for you. :)

i'm good just waiting for :witch: to come...i'm 3 days late. i tested got a :bfn: so i'm thinking its just going to be just late. :shrug: it seems to be going 3 days over each month so thats probably what it is again :dohh: xx

Hey hun I was wondering if you have been using OPK's while ttc because its possible that your cycle has changed since giving birth and you may be missing your O day because of it, just a thought since you said you have been going 3 days over and it has happened more than 1 cycle........

:hi: everyone

3boys thank you hunni feeling alot better.

Gash I felt like that the last time didnt feel pregnant for weeks absolutely no symptoms cept cramp!

I so hope we all get our bfp soon that would be so ace :thumbup:

How are you all? xxx

ha ha I spoke to soon, think ms is gonna kick in :brat: I just hope its not as bad as with caleb. Babydeabreu sorry for your :bfn: will keep my fingers crossed its juts a shy bean xxx

hey all just checking in to say hi! i cant wait for ms to set it, it always reassures me! lol

Oh dear Gash thats not good, hope it goes away soon thats so early talk about not even giving you a break from it.

3 boys dont worry I had no sickness at all cept for one wave when just found out and that was it :hugs:

Hey hun I was wondering if you have been using OPK's while ttc because its possible that your cycle has changed since giving birth and you may be missing your O day because of it, just a thought since you said you have been going 3 days over and it has happened more than 1 cycle........

hey hun, I havent been using OPK's this time round hun....my cycle is 28/30 and sometimes 32days... comes normally around the 27 of each month. its been 20th then 24th..then the 26th then last month was 27th..so im thinking either tomorrow or next :shrug: not sure why my cycle does it. i'm just taking it everytime my af finishes i "O" 14 days after :shrug: last time i got pregnant my due date was spot on from knowing all my dates so i'm hoping its the same this time round . everything is marked on my calender. :hugs: last time i used OPK it done my head in so i'm trying not to use them this time :) xx

I have some good news!! I'm pregnant!!! Been using wee sticks which were all negative so didn't think had ovulated - then I got a postive line but it stayed positive for days - thought that can't be right - turns out I must have missed ovulation day (well on the sticks anyway) and they must have started picking up the pregnancy hormone instead! I think I am about 6 weeks now - sooooooooooooo excited! Good luck to everyone else on here who is trying. xxxxx

hi every1 i`m new on this thread hope you don`t mind me joining you all, i am 43 yrs young i, i have 6 children but would like 1 more :baby: at least ,my youngest is 6 months old and i just stopped breastfeeding him at xmas, i have had 2 cycles but they were the full on cycles which before them were light and short so hoping my cycles are back to normal although first 1 was 28 day cycle then 35 day cycle and i was getting my hopes up for a :bfp: so was a bit :sad1: when :witch: arrived ,i don`t think any of you are crazy for wanting another :baby: after just having had 1, so heres hoping all you ladies and me soon get a :bfp:

hey hun, welcome to the thread! can i be really cheeky and ask how old your other children are?

hi 3boys its not cheeky lol ,they are girl 23 boy 21 boy 20 girl 14 girl 3 and boy 6 months but i adore them all and so want at least 1 more, i hate the thought that i might not be able to have any more :baby: so i want to try 1 last time , if it wasnt for my age i would just have a few more , i think children are great and:baby: are just gorgeous and congrats to you ,are you hoping for girl or boy or do you not care , it wouldnt bother me either way if i got pregnant again as i have 3 of each and each child is unique in their own way anyway, and oo it would be sooo cool if every1 on this thread got their :bfp: coz that would include me 2 now , congrats to every1 else and hi and welcome to the new ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->