Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

CONGRATTTTTTS hunni! wow what a fab new year for you!!! yayyyy! xxxx

I wanted to update AF came on Wed. CD 29. On to another month!!!!! Feeling refreshed and ready to see if this will be the month. PMA ladies ;)

booooooooo for the :witch: wantabelly, fxd for next month. xxx

jeaz...looks like the witch has got us all this month..

i havent had nokie due to small opp so i know the witch is goner come with her stick..not even thought bout it. shona i know your frustration sweet. i know mines only 5 and bit months but ive still been trying since straight after...and no joy. they say its alot easier straight after(first 3 months) wellllllllllllll im still here waiting..it can become frustrating like its never going to happen again. but the thing is, it will happen ,just a matter of time hun. hang on in there :)

xx

i am so nervous just got a faint line this morning, I have been testing all week and havent got as much as an evap yet, its an ic but there is colour to it!

i am so nervous just got a faint line this morning, I have been testing all week and havent got as much as an evap yet, its an ic but there is colour to it!

Ohhhhhhh fingers crossed Hun... Please please be good news for you .....
:hugs::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck ttc! I started trying when Jake was 6 months, and he turns one next month :( I know that it will happen eventually but its such a waiting game, I hate it

here is a pic...
maybe 001.jpg

Hope you can see it too! i have had 3 of these so far, just hope they get darker tomorrow! x

i can see something Tricia...so surly thats better than nothing right? do another first thing tomorrow morning and take a pic so we can see :)

https://images.zaazu.com/img/fingerscrossed-fingers-crossed-goodluck-smiley-emoticon-000674-large.gif

FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOU :hugs:
xxx

ooooooooooooo tricia is that an ov stick or a pregnancy stick test?xxx

gash..is that you in your wedding dress in your avatar?

OMG OMG OMG I can see it :yipee: :wohoo: Im soooooooooooooooo excited for you. *whispering congratulations* :happydance: xxx

Yeah hunny it is, I loved it sooooooooooooooooo much xxx

looks lovely indeed. i'm looking at wedding dresses as we speak. planning on getting married in 2012. been looking around getting ideas. you on fb? can i have a wee look at your pics :) so much to plan and sort. need ideas lol :winkwink:

I see it! I see it! Oh how I hope this is it for you hun!

Yeah hunny it is, I loved it sooooooooooooooooo much xxx

looks lovely indeed. i'm looking at wedding dresses as we speak. planning on getting married in 2012. been looking around getting ideas. you on fb? can i have a wee look at your pics :) so much to plan and sort. need ideas lol :winkwink:

hey hunny yeah im on fb, my email address is [email protected], natalie johnston and my profile pic is caleb

have loads of pics on there xxx

tricia-did you test again today? eeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"