Anyone TTC not long after giving birth? breastfeeding??

hi all well im finally in my 2ww 2dpo so hoping its this month as baby would be due around my birthday so would be a great bday present.xxx

hi all well im finally in my 2ww 2dpo so hoping its this month as baby would be due around my birthday so would be a great bday present.xxx

Hey. Im two to three DPO too. Never really got a positive OPK but one is deff darker than the other so just going to go with that this month. Got the dark one on CD 14 and we BD CD 12, 14, 15, 16, 17 so FX. Hope this month is your month. What day are you planning on testing?

thats nice, if all is well with this baby, it will be due 7 days after my birthday so i might get the perfect bday present! x x

Im on my 2ww also, but not sure exactly when I ovulated (and have a feeling im out this month) but if by a miracle af hasnt arrived after the first week in feb I will test then xxx

did a digi test this morning and it says "Pregnant 1-2" so heres hoping its a sticky bean.

did a digi test this morning and it says "Pregnant 1-2" so heres hoping its a sticky bean.

That's fantastic... Sooooo sooo happy for you Hun. Praying it's a sticky. Whoop whoop thats such great news :) xx

yay wooohhooo!! 3 boys, I think that is 4 times I have said that on threads now hehe.......

How is everyone?? xxx

i am extremely bored today how are you? I think im just overtired and have no energy to do the things i need to do! lol

gash..is that you in your wedding dress in your avatar?

Yeah hunny it is, I loved it sooooooooooooooooo much xxx

looks lovely indeed. i'm looking at wedding dresses as we speak. planning on getting married in 2012. been looking around getting ideas. you on fb? can i have a wee look at your pics :) so much to plan and sort. need ideas lol :winkwink:

hey hunny yeah im on fb, my email address is [email protected], natalie johnston and my profile pic is caleb

have loads of pics on there xxx

wicked. added you hun :) i'm lynsey marie gray xx

awh tricia Im so pleased fingers crossed its a sticky bean. Ive been stuck in the house today too but spent most of it uploading my wedding dvd onto facebook inbetween playing with caleb. How is everyone feeling? xxx

hi every1 i`m new on this thread hope you don`t mind me joining you all, i am 43 yrs young i, i have 6 children but would like 1 more :baby: at least ,my youngest is 6 months old and i just stopped breastfeeding him at xmas, i have had 2 cycles but they were the full on cycles which before them were light and short so hoping my cycles are back to normal although first 1 was 28 day cycle then 35 day cycle and i was getting my hopes up for a :bfp: so was a bit :sad1: when :witch: arrived ,i don`t think any of you are crazy for wanting another :baby: after just having had 1, so heres hoping all you ladies and me soon get a :bfp:

Hi everyone,

DH and I started trying for #2 last month when our son turned 11 months. Don't know if that counts as TTC soon after giving birth but it's within a year. :) We weren't successful on my first cycle so now I'm on my second cycle and should be O soon! FXd!!! I'm still nursing my son and don't plan on stopping until he weans himself; hopefully that doesn't interrupt with a second pregnancy. :D

i want all of my babies 12-15 months apart too. but it's best to wait 6 months or a year for your body to heal.. but then again, i know several that had them 9-10 months apart..

Hi everyone,

DH and I started trying for #2 last month when our son turned 11 months. Don't know if that counts as TTC soon after giving birth but it's within a year. :) We weren't successful on my first cycle so now I'm on my second cycle and should be O soon! FXd!!! I'm still nursing my son and don't plan on stopping until he weans himself; hopefully that doesn't interrupt with a second pregnancy. :D

hey hun! welcome! xx

hi every1 i`m new on this thread hope you don`t mind me joining you all, i am 43 yrs young i, i have 6 children but would like 1 more :baby: at least ,my youngest is 6 months old and i just stopped breastfeeding him at xmas, i have had 2 cycles but they were the full on cycles which before them were light and short so hoping my cycles are back to normal although first 1 was 28 day cycle then 35 day cycle and i was getting my hopes up for a :bfp: so was a bit :sad1: when :witch: arrived ,i don`t think any of you are crazy for wanting another :baby: after just having had 1, so heres hoping all you ladies and me soon get a :bfp:

hey hun, welcome to the thread! can i be really cheeky and ask how old your other children are?

I think I have O'd sometime in the last couple days so its on to the 2ww......... Good Luck everyone and welcome to the new ladies!

:hi: everyone..... How are you all? Second high day on my monitor so off to the 2ww yet again soon *sigh* lol xx

evening ladies :hi: hope everyones well

welcome to all the new ladies, fx'd and loads of :dust: your get your :bfp: s soon

wanting a girl yay for a high, Im praying with every bone in my body that this is your month

Well ladies for those who havnt been on my journal I got my :bfp: a week ago today, well a very faint line and its been confirmed twice this week on a cbd so please keep your fingers crossed this one sticks. I know ive been very lucky to get pregnant right after a mc.

Love to you all xxx

you will be fine hun, try not to worry! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"