anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

That's probably a good idea, Youngwife. However, I'll definately be doing another test before June 8th, because we're planning on going to an amusement park, and if I am by chance pregnant, I wouldn't want to ride the rollercoasters.

So I have a question for you ladies. These past few days, I've been getting pains around where I think my ovaries are (just inside my hips, but a little higher up, if that makes any sense) on both sides. I guess it could be ovulation pains, but I never had that before having my LO, so I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like. :shrug: Can anyone describe it? And would it even be possible for me to be ovulating on CD 42?

That's probably a good idea, Youngwife. However, I'll definately be doing another test before June 8th, because we're planning on going to an amusement park, and if I am by chance pregnant, I wouldn't want to ride the rollercoasters.

So I have a question for you ladies. These past few days, I've been getting pains around where I think my ovaries are (just inside my hips, but a little higher up, if that makes any sense) on both sides. I guess it could be ovulation pains, but I never had that before having my LO, so I'm not sure what it's supposed to feel like. :shrug: Can anyone describe it? And would it even be possible for me to be ovulating on CD 42?

Now that i think about it when i was about 2weeks pregnant ( found out at 3 weeks) i had pain in my lower stomach but it kinda felt like muscle pains but i tested n it said negitive but i was infact pregnant. and with u can indeed ov on cd42 because you had a baby things can still be out of wack xx

Thanks, Youngwife. Time will tell, I guess. I'll be sure to come back and update when I get either AF or a positive test. until then, I suppose I'll just be in limbo... :wacko:

Back on this after a hell of a long time! (Busy with bubs and also baby brain made me forget password, lol).
Attempting to Concieve #2 at the minute, didn't think I'd be so into this baby lark but I love it, really don't want to be back at work but we have bills to pay. Our little fella was a prem baby, born at 28+2, and he's a little angel, so we decided to have another, god willing. When we had Nico early, we put our wedding on the backbuner for the foreseeable future but he's gone from strength to stregth so we decided to give #2 a go. No luck so far and we've been trying since February. Our son was a 'happy accident' combination of a hagover with vomiting the pill back and a dose of antibiotics. However, we still haven't managed to get pregnant. We're giving it 6 months NTNP bfore we start pulling out all the stops. So far its a case of every 3rd day and every day in the middle of my cycle then sticking my legs up on the headboard to no avail... Keep me updated on how your getting on hun xxx

R- wow congrats on ur strong brave baby! Wow how much did ur baby weigh at birth? And puting ur legson the hedboard reminds me of the old days lol i did tht trying to concieve my daughter how old is ur baby now? And when did ur af return? Xx

My baby is 5 1/2 weeks old and she was born by C-section. My husband and I are going to start NTNP sometime soon, I am exclusively BFing though so a bit worried that my milk would dry up if I got pregnant. That's why we are waiting a little while before starting to have sex again, want to wait til things get a bit less hectic as then it will be easier for me to eat a proper diet (right now I just eat whatever, its totally random and I eat a lot of sugary crap lol). That's if we can find time to go to bed together, no clue how anyone with a baby ever gets a chance to have sex! Oh and also before I would get pregnant I've got to find some time to make and eat some raw cookie dough! Was craving it all through my last pregnancy but couldn't eat it due to the raw egg lol!

future (tmi warning) u get creative lol we have sex more now than we did before baby usualy you do it were and when you can lol if your babys naping go for it lol get creative lol - lol i did have raw coockiedough icecream lol yumm! how r u feeling after ur section congrats my daughters 3 months old seems like such a long time she was 5 weeks. i cant wait to have another little baby

TMI WARNING! We used to have sex everyday, at least once before LO came along. Now it's almost everyday. They only reason we don't, is if we're too tired. We had a "quickie" before OH set off to work this morning while LO was sound asleep! :cloud9: Before that, we hadn't for a few days because by the time we had time to ourselves, we were too tired... :sleep: Having a baby has not effected our sex life but living with my parents (until we get our own place) has a tiny bit. Finding time, and trying to be quiet!! :blush:

lol wow sex almost everyday at ur parents i couldnt! lol and ooh good diea we havent done a quickie before work in months!!!! we used to do it all the time or middle of the night lol might give the middle of the night a go lol xx

So I just wanted to update. AF finally arrived today on CD 50. I'll admit, I was a little bummed, because I was really starting to think that I was pregnant (despite the negative pregnancy tests...:dohh:). But I just have to remind myself that this might be for the best, since my husband would be freaking out it I was, and this way he'll be ready when we decide to have another. In the meantime, though, I hope my cycles start getting back to normal so I don't have to go through all this again next time! :wacko:

aww hun sorry it didnt happen this month hun - how was ur af? is it back to normal or heavy? xx

It seems to be about the same flow as before, maybe even a little lighter, actually. The weird thing is, I've had some of the AF symptoms that everyone else seems to have, like sore boobs, lower backache, bloating, and spotting a day before it started. These are all new to me! So naturally when I had these happen, I thought they were pregnancy symptoms, because I'd never experienced them before a period before. Oh well, next month I won't be fooled! :haha:

indeed you wont hun! mines lighter too.. i wish us both luck lol i completly have forgoten how to ttc! what does cd even stand for again lol x

Haha! I know, "cycle day" doesn't even mean much when you haven't HAD a cycle in almost a year! :haha:

i havent even been counting how long my period is etc. only had one though! x

See, I was really bad about that before I got pregnant, so this time I plan I recording how long my cycles are each month. Although it hasn't done me much good so far. I had my frist period 32 days after giving bith, and my second one 50 days later! Hopefully they'll regulate soon...:dohh:

lol wow sex almost everyday at ur parents i couldnt! lol and ooh good diea we havent done a quickie before work in months!!!! we used to do it all the time or middle of the night lol might give the middle of the night a go lol xx

It's really frustrating! :growlmad: Middle of the night's easier, then everyone's asleep... Still having to try keep quite!! :blush:

i wanted to start trying again straight after my daughter was born but partner said no, hes finally came to his senses 9 months later! this is our first month TTC, im so impatient already! really wish we had started earlier but i suppose its better late than never right? x

R- wow congrats on ur strong brave baby! Wow how much did ur baby weigh at birth? And puting ur legson the hedboard reminds me of the old days lol i did tht trying to concieve my daughter how old is ur baby now? And when did ur af return? Xx

He weighed 2lb 11oz and he'll be 11 months tomorrow and now weighs 15lb! The time has just flown by. AF returned about 9 weeks after baby but had some spotting in the 3 weeks before hand, still a little bit erratic but before and when I got pregnant with Nico, I had been on the pill for about 10 years so I can't even remember what my periods were like! Ha how funny is it sticking your legs up, and putting the pillow under your bum too! x

Spiffy- how long do ur afs last! Im not so worried this time round ttc as now i know i can get pregnant so hopefuly its just a matter of time lol i forgot tht usualy within 14days of af u may ovulate but think we mmissed out as dont thin we did it in that time as we were arguing lol

Kimberly- defently better later than never! And its still very early 9months pp! So thats still reeely good hun! Have u told family ur ttc and what made him change his mind xx

Rj aww 15lbs my daughter is 3months and very close to 15lbs alredy! Big baby! But so cutee!! When did u start solids with ur baby? And i think tht if i dont get pregnant in 5months il go bak to puttng my legs in the air! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->