anyone ttc or ntnp before there child is a year old?

My AFs used to last about 4-5 days, and it was nice to see that that didn't change postpartum, since my recent AF was still the same length.

The thing that's throwing me for a loop is that the last three nights, I've woken up (with LO) to find that my stomach has been feeling unwell, with a touch of acid reflux (which I only ever had when I was pregnant). But I finished my period on Saturday, so I doubt this has anything to do with PMS symptoms. I've also had weird muscle aches and some dull pain near my hips, and have broken down and cried the last two days in a row because LO wouldn't stop fussing. I don't know what's wrong me me, but I haven't felt "normal" for weeks and weeks, and since I'm not pregnant, I really wish I knew why! :wacko:

Spiffy- how long do ur afs last! Im not so worried this time round ttc as now i know i can get pregnant so hopefuly its just a matter of time lol i forgot tht usualy within 14days of af u may ovulate but think we mmissed out as dont thin we did it in that time as we were arguing lol

Kimberly- defently better later than never! And its still very early 9months pp! So thats still reeely good hun! Have u told family ur ttc and what made him change his mind xx

Rj aww 15lbs my daughter is 3months and very close to 15lbs alredy! Big baby! But so cutee!! When did u start solids with ur baby? And i think tht if i dont get pregnant in 5months il go bak to puttng my legs in the air! Xx

He was about 7 months I think, I can't think now maybe just under. He weighed about 9 lbs when I did so the chunk has piled on since he has been. I cook him all organic and feeze them in theses little Annabel Karmel storage pots. Saves us a fortune and so easy when he goes to nursery. I expressed breast milk for when he was poorly but I was so lucky that when the time came to attach to my breast he managed just fine. I pump loads now but when I'm at work I always make sure we have our lovely morning feed and cuddles x

spiffy- just coz a test says neg doesnt mean ur not my test sed negitive till 9 weeks preggers blood test showed bfp at 3 weeks . emotionaly how r u? are things tough? that might be why ur baby fussing set u of i also had muscle pains in my stomach when pregnant when i found out i feel pregnant too not sure why some sort of preasure in my stmach wishfull thinking

rj aww the lovely morning feed and cuddles must be lovely!! how r u gettin on x

I feel okay emotionally, though maybe a little more sensitive, like how I feel on my period. I also feel more tired than usual. It's driving me crazy because I feel pregnant, but all evidence says no, and I'm afraid it's just because I want to be pregnant. But regardless, one good thing has come out of this: I told my husband how badly I want another baby and he said maybe we could plan to have our next child when DD is 18 months, rather than two years. :thumbup:

spiffy that is great news that your partner has changed his mind! I knnow what you mean about wanting it so bad you feel pregnant! i feel pregnant too! and though im not due for another week i just feel i must be! which i doubt i am lol x

I think maybe I'm tricking my body into thinking it's pregnant, because I'm now feeling a little nauseous, my boobs are starting to get sore, and I'm so much more tired than usual. But I know it must be in my head, because I'm only on CD 16! So at most, I'm only a few days past ovulation. It's just driving me crazy, because I haven't stopped feeling pregnant for the past 7 weeks! I even had to take another pregnancy test today just to remind myself that I'm not. :dohh:

I'm starting to feel like a nutter. :wacko:

I got a positive test today, could it just be leftover hormones from my last pregnancy? If not I feel a little bit crazy getting pregnant this soon after a c section. I didn't think it would happen so soon!

your for sure not nuts! and my preg test didnt show positive till i was 9 weeks pregnant so i dont take preg tests to serously! xx

future- OMGG OMG THIS IS AMAZING CONGRATS!! BOOK AN EMERGENCY APOINTMENT WITH YOUR DOCTOR ASAP SO THEY CAN DO BLOOD TESTS ETC YOU CANT WAIT AS YOU HAD A CESTION SO THEY NEED TO KEEP AN EYE ON U :) XX keep us updated im not sure if hormones would be in ur system for this long x have yu had ur period back alredy x

Thanks, Youngwife, your story give me hope...or at least a reason to keep POAS (and let's admit it, it's just fun to pee on sticks. :haha:)

Congrats futuremama! Your babies are going to be best friends! :thumbup:

Okay...freaking out a little now. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and thought I saw the faintest, faintest of lines, like "I'm probably imagining that, and it's probably an evap" kind of line. Well, I took another one this morning and this is what I got.

It showed up within the 5 minutes time limit, so it shouldn't be an evap, right??? :shrug:

If it's positive, then I have no idea how far along I am, since I'm only on CD 17 today...which is WAY too early to get a bfp. However, like I said earlier, I've been feeling like I was pregnant for the past 7 weeks, so it's possible that I could be as far along as 9 weeks! (Just like you were, Youngwife!)

Ahhh!!! I can't wait til tomorrow so I can take another test!

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 11
How exciting! I really hope it's not an evap... Good luck! :)

I can see a line! Def get a better more expensive test and test again though to be sure!

Nope I haven't had a period yet and I'm still BFing. I'm going to test again this weekend just to be sure. I know it could be hormones so I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet. Whether I am pregnant or not is ok with me, I am NTNP so I'm pretty laid back about it either way.

Spiffynoodles!!! I know i havent been in this thread for a while but wow congrats i can deffo see a line!!!

cant wait to hear an update!!!!xxx

Hello ladies:flower:

Looks like im gna have to test on saturday more i think about my situation. Week before last i ovulated had loads of EWCM for a few days, very sore nipples for a few days..im still breastfeeding so major ouch!! ovulation twinges in my left ovary and i was majorly horny and it was my birthday so we had a lot of DTD:haha:
Aswell as breastfeeding supposidly stopping ovualation, cycles can be crazy after giving birth...i had my first pp period 10 weeks after and nothing since... I though that BF will make it harder to conceive but from other stories ive read on here maybe not as much really lol

Well today i had spotting which took me by complete suprise and if i calculate to when i ovulated i should be on my period. Well now the spotting stopped as soon as it came so im gna give it till saturday to see if my period appears.If im not pregnant im gna invest in some ovulation tests and preseed.

Wish me luck im hoping it was implantation bleeding:flower:

How are the rest of you getting on?

hey hun we are ntnp the rest of our lives. my 6 kids are 13, 12, 5, 2, 1, and 3 months. my last 3 are very close in age. number 4 and 5 are 14 mos apart and number 5 and 6 are 12 mos apart. im currently bf and havent gotten my cycles back but we could get pregnant anytime. life is precious~ enjoy your family! :hugs:

That looks positive to me Spiffy! Wow!

Well, I've had quite a day, but I just wanted to update you all.

Last night I had some pretty strong cramping, a little worse than I usually have with my period. This morning I took another test with FMU and it was negative, and I also had a dull achy feeling around my right hip. So I called the doctor's office and told them what was going on, and they became concerned about ectopic pregnancy, so they had me come in immediately. They drew blood for a blood pregnancy test, and before even getting the results, the sent me to get an ultrasound. Well, I'm happy to say that there was no sign of ectopic pregnancy. But unfortunately, there's no sign of a normal pregnancy either. Blood test came back negative, and nothing was seen on the ultrasound. :nope: And they had no explanation for the random cramping, either.

So that test I posted yesterday was either a false positive, or a convincing evap that showed up in the time limit (and I'd even heard that evaps on Wondfo's were pretty rare). But regardless, it gave me false hope, so I'm a little heartbroken at the moment. :cry:

Well, I've had quite a day, but I just wanted to update you all.

Last night I had some pretty strong cramping, a little worse than I usually have with my period. This morning I took another test with FMU and it was negative, and I also had a dull achy feeling around my right hip. So I called the doctor's office and told them what was going on, and they became concerned about ectopic pregnancy, so they had me come in immediately. They drew blood for a blood pregnancy test, and before even getting the results, the sent me to get an ultrasound. Well, I'm happy to say that there was no sign of ectopic pregnancy. But unfortunately, there's no sign of a normal pregnancy either. Blood test came back negative, and nothing was seen on the ultrasound. :nope: And they had no explanation for the random cramping, either.

So that test I posted yesterday was either a false positive, or a convincing evap that showed up in the time limit (and I'd even heard that evaps on Wondfo's were pretty rare). But regardless, it gave me false hope, so I'm a little heartbroken at the moment. :cry:

:cry::hugs: oh hun im so sorry! really hope you are ok and not in discomfort anymore? glad it wasn't an eptoic pregnancy. Dont be discouraged too much even tho it must of been a rollercoaster of emotions for you.:hugs:
Really hope your cycles get on track so you can know where you are, our bodies can be super difficult to work out. Are you BF? If not is there things you can take to 'bring on' your period now?
I too am bummed out- my period came full force so testing is obviously out the window i was hoping this was 'it' too.oh well just gna gear myself up for ovulation .......hopefully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->